Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
School of Neko!!! ~Not accepting~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool?
  Yes
  No
  Awesome!
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:59 am
Zane gave him a man hug. "Hey man, how have you been?" He said with a little enthusiasm. He placed Eris in her goddess form on the bed next to the other girl, then he gestured for his brother to come in. "So...What are you brothers planning this time?" Zane non-chalantly sat in a chair and asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:32 pm
"Fine, still having problems finding the others...But they'll awaken soon enough.." War answered, popping his neck. "Ah nothing far from what we've done before..."

'Except getting a new mate..' Death finished in thought for his brother, keeping close to Serrinia and keeping his connection with her fully open to see any signs of fear or anything having someone like the goddess right beside her.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 pm
"I see..." Zane was suprised that Eris didn't react by being put next to that girl, it's almost like she was at peace with the girl....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 pm
"I guess we're wondering the same thing.." War muttered, glancing at the two. "Maybe they knew eachother sometime before?"

She...Felt warm...Serrinia groaned for a second and peeked one eye open, but from anothers view it looked like she was still asleep... Oh another was on the bed... She didn't look like someone she knew but she felt...Familiar?...

Death glanced up at the feelings being washed over him and noticed she was trying to keep the image of being asleep, heh guess she wasn't in the mood for introductions...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:57 pm
Zane shook his head "Not likely, she had just arisen, from being in captivity in a regular demon body, these two couldn't have met, too coinsidental." But Zane looked at Eris causously, wondering....."So, what with the girl? I know she's going to be your mate, but what importance is she?" Zane said maybe he could figure it out...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:24 pm
War nodded unconciously. "Anything can happen...Nothing is impossible... As for Serrinia." He looked over to her and sighed. "I'll only tell you this much, out of the four main worlds we represent one of them, the only problem is is when our leader, Judgent was created he was all four of the worlds put together, not one from heaven...But we couldn't choose a commoner, so we waited for the right one to find us...Amazing the last crystal guardian of heaven practically walked to out doorstep." And what a treat it was...Specially with one of such power..

Glad he didn't mention the part of missing one element, life...Death thought to himself. Without one of that ability we'd have to wait a millenia for pure ones to come back, and the ones we care for, since our job is to bring the apocalypse to bring back purity, it also kills innocent ones also...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:27 pm
"Quite a trophey, mine might not be as rare, but she serves a very good purpose.." Zane looked at Eris longingly. "Well, that aside, might I inrtoduce my younger brother, Kyo." Kyo with his hood on his head came forward and bowed. "It's an honor to meet you....." Kyo said slowly and like he didn't care too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:48 pm
"Oh spare me the praise." War muttered sarcastically, leaning on the wall. "Well it nice to make aquaintece with you..So whats with the visit? Eris already visited whats with you guys coming here also? Do you guys have a better place to let her crash?"

"Maybe its because he wants to see an old friend maybe?" Death muttered bluntly through his hollow voice. "Not being rude but I think I might need to take Serrinia out of here, no offense but it might be bad if those two stay around eachother.." Might lead to bad news..Specially one who hates heaven...  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:54 pm
"I don't hate Heaven you vigilanty....." Eris said, she was 1/3 rd awake. And Zane did something with his hands to make her shut up. "Ehhhh....She's a pain sometimes....She is still such a child...." Zane sighed. "I've come.....With a proposition..." Zane said with a gentile evil smile.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:18 pm
"Since when did queeny have the ability to read minds?" Death muttered sarcastically. "Even IF she's immature she really does seem to be as annoying as she was the last time we awoken..No offense.." He started to pick up Serrinia and lifted her up. "War, you do this, you know him..." And with that he walked up the stairs.

War nodded and looked at Zane. "What do you have in mind?" He smirked evily for a moment, but it dissapeared almost as fast as it came.  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:27 pm
"She can only read if it is something about her. And she's still only in her first stages..." He stopped himself from speaking further and changed the subject. "Before I go on....One question, What do you want the most? Something you have wanted all your lives." Zane smirked  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:49 pm
War smirked and pretended to think about it for a moment and smirked. "To be able to keep our rule for as long as possible and keep our reign of terror forever."

Death sighed as he layed Serrinia on the bed. "You can stop pretending, I know your awake.."

Serrinia groaned and opened her eyes. "She felt familiar...Who was she?" She asked, sleep still in action with her.

"You must be mistaken..She's goddess Eris..." Death answered.

Serrinia looked puzzled for a moment and shook her head. "I know her I'm or sure! She had Ami's aura I could feel it!"

Death hugged her for a moment. "She can't be, I'm sorry Serrinia but she isn't who you think she is..." Death answered her again and layed beside her. "Either that or maybe in a one in a million chance you guys did meet.. You two seemed very close when you guys were asleep.."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:55 pm
Zane smirked even wider. "What would you do if I said I could give that too you?" He said non-chalantly. Eris squirmed around and turned back into a child, into her dark stage....Zane looked at her tattered clothing that was fitted to her, she looked....miserable. Eris sat on the edge of the bed wiped her eyes and yawned, like a child would do, and then slept quietly again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:14 pm
War smirked, actually his thought would actually be of the last pures surviving through all the corruption, which is what they keep trying to do but that'll be done with shortly... "Usually I wouldn't agree to such things, but since your an old friend of mine, I think I can set this one aside.." War looked over to where Zane was looking at and noticed how Eris looked. "What's wring with her?" He asked bluntly. "She seemed fine awile ago, now she looks like she is 'down in the dumps' as I think the humans say it..."

Serrinia sighed and looked at the ceiling. "Death?" She asked softly as she inched closer to him.

"Hmmmm?"

"I'm wondering..Why did you pick me as a mate? Why someone more...Mature?"

Death chuckled and held her close, kissing her on the lips. "Maybe because we waited for one who had a connection with us the moment we saw them, you were the one who we felt that.." Death answered. "War was a little bit too rash, yes, but thats how he is to anyone he doesn't know or fears him.." Death chuckled. "He can be a pain can't he?"

Serrinia nodded in agreement. "Well he is the one of war, he should be arrogant..."  

darkstormseeker1

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:06 am
Zane nodded. "She.....is very unique, what she was a moment ago, is what she was like the last time you saw her, now, it seems that the past few million years are catching up to her..." Zane sighed.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff