Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:06 pm
*taking a break, looks around. She sees a man standing near the entrance looking lost, so she gets up and walks over to him* Hello, welcome to Aqua Springs. I'm Kits, one of the owners.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 pm
The man looked a little relieved and smiled slightly. "Ah ok. Then you must know Amethyst Maeveen. Is she around?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:13 pm
*shakes her head* No, I haven't seen her lately. She'll probably stop by soon. She's usually here later in the evening.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:15 pm
The man nodded. "Alright..."

He forced a polite smile and looked out toward the pool again. "Well, this is a nice place you two have created. It's my first time here, but from what I've seen so far, it looks nice."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 pm
Thank you. Go ahead and look around. If you have any questions, you can ask me or the staff. *goes back to her chair*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 pm
The man's smile disappeared. "Oh. I was wondering if there was someone who could give me a tour."

He walked over closer to the chair she was sitting on. He liked the placement of the chairs. They framed the edge of the large pool and the lap pool section. It offered a nice view.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:32 pm
*shrugs* I guess I could give you a tour... There isn't that much to explain, though. *stands up* Over here is our smoothie bar. It can be accessed from both the pool and the deck. *points to the games* There, we have some games, based on carnival games. *leads him over by the pet area* This is our pet spa. It's got a pool for animals, a playground, a house where they can relax, a vet and a pet food bar. *leads him over by the slide* We have the slide here, obviously, and over there are a couple of hot tubs. There's also an indoor hot tub, between the two locker rooms.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:35 pm
The man nodded and a small smile returned. Amy loved water. He could see her influence heavily. Though, while she loved animals, the pet area didn't really look like something she'd do. She had a weird opinion of massages, so he was surprised that she'd have a massage area for animals.

And, Amy wasn't that creative when it came to having fun. Surely she didn't create the games.

"I'm guessing your contribution was the pet area and the games? Possibly the smoothie bar, too?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm
Well, yeah.. *scratches her head* The smoothie bar was both of our ideas, though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:44 pm
The man nodded. "I see. But you both thought of the smoothie bar? Huh..."

He didn't think Amy was much of a bar or drink-type person. He didn't even know she liked smoothies.

He rolled his eyes slightly. "Oh I'm sorry. I never introduced myself. I'm Daniel."

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:50 pm
Yeah. She liked the idea of a swim-up bar, but we agreed that alchohol around a pool's not such a good idea. I suggested making it accessible from the side of the pool too, in case people don't want to get wet. 3nodding *smiles at him, her ears twitching*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:56 pm
Daniel looked quite surprised. "Amethyst suggested alcohol here?"

He noticed her ears twitch and he had to bite back a sigh. He had thought the ears were some kind of head band. "Your ears are real? Are you a magical creature?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:00 pm
Yeah, she did.

*reaches up to touch one of her ears* They're real. I don't think I'm magical... Nothing too unusual happens around me, at least. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:03 pm
Daniel didn't smile or say anything for awhile. He didn't know whether to believe this girl or not. He didn't think she'd have a reason to lie to him, but you never knew.

"Well, ok... Thank you for showing me around the place. I appreciate it. I think I'll go sit at the bar for awhile."

He walked to the dry area of the bar and looked at the menu for awhile before ordering some tea.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 pm
You're welcome. *goes back to her drawing, but keep glancing up at the man by the bar. He didn't seem very happy, but he had been interested in the tour. confused She was finding it hard to concentrate and started wondering when Amy would come by*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games