Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:08 pm
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Ver looked up at a sudden voice saying her name. She blinked at Shayna a couple times and then shrugged. "Lots." She said simply. It wasn't like she could lie and say everything was fine. It was obvious, to obvious, that everything was not. She shrugged again and toyed with a string of her hair. "I'll be okay. Don't worry about it."

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:40 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Verily at the Ravenclaw Table and wondering I hope everything is okay....

User Image

Shayna shrugged."Alright, I won't bug you about it. Are you excited for summer?"She asked the older Ravenclaw. Of course the red head was only one year ahead of her. She couldn't help but look over as a white haired girl started squealing and hugging Chance, the team's beater. The sight made Shayna chuckle a little.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick entered the hall, heels clicking on the floor as he passed, his face as red as his own hair. The Closing Feast, usually a time he could relax, and suddenly he was being thrust into the spotlight by his little brother. The heck? His team was the one that won the game, not Gryffindor. He made his way carefully to the table, trying not to fall as he sat down. Hot pink, check. Heels, check. One very dead brother when they got home, check. He glared across the way toward his brother, knowing that Jacob may or may not be able to see him. Then again, with what everyone else was wearing, he probably stuck out like a sore thumb. He buried his face in his arms, certain he was going to die by the end of the night from embarrassment.

----------------------------------
State: Dying of embarassment
OOC: If you must know, the brothers made a bet as to how many goals they could save. Jacob won.
----------------------------------

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Verily had barely registered her cousin touching her or talking to her, but as Shayna dropped the subject of her depression, it suddenly registered. Quietly she flicked her eyes over to the purple haired girl, smiling just slightly at the older girl before returning her attention to Shayna. "You're not bugging me." She said quickly, trying to assure the younger girl. "It's just a lot of complicated stuff and trust me you don't want to be dragged into it." She paused at the second question and shrugged. "I suppose I'm excited. I dunno. Home will be nice. Back to my own music room and my own instruments..... but I think it will be a bit lonely...." She paused and shrugged again, not sure how to explain the rest of her thoughts.

shabatha

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:53 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Verily at the Ravenclaw Table and wondering I hope everything is okay....

User Image

Shayna looked back over as Verily spoke some more."Maybe you just need some people to hang out with so you aren't so lonely. What if you were to get some friends over this summer and come up with some music."She suggested. Something to be helpful. The brunette offered a smile and someone to talk to but she wasn't being pushy.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver actually laughed at the younger girl's suggestion. A cold sad sarcastic laugh. "Inviting some friends over is easier said than done for me Shayna." She said quietly. She shrugged. "My best friend hates me. My boyfriend... or ex-boyfriend I guess... isn't even in the country anymore and gave me no warning about him leaving. My twin sister spends all her time doting on her boyfriend. My older sister has another family to deal with. And God knows what Gracie gets up to anymore......" She trailed off and gulped. "....I don't have any friends." Her last words were a mere whisper. They weren't really directed at the other Ravenclaw, more just a realization that hit her. She was basically alone.

shabatha

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:24 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna listened carefully to what the red head had said. She really was absolutely sad t seemed."Well... I'm your friend. Maybe you just aren't looking far enough?"She asked. Most of the people Shayna had just heard listed seemed to be family of some sort. Except for two or three...

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:23 am
User Image

And though I can't

Ver gave the girl a half smile and shrugged. The younger girl barely knew her, but if she wanted to say they were friends then maybe they were. Verily wasn't quite sure what a friend was anymore, seeing as her best friends were her twin sister and a boy she used to date and wasn't even sure if she didn't still like. It was all much to confusing for her to get a grasp on, especially with Erik gone too. Erik had been easy. Erik had made sense. Everything else, not so much. "Maybe..." She said, shrugging again. She was still unsure.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 pm
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw
sister - to Chell

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

╔══════════════════╗

The First Year witch sat herself down at her House Table with eyes never rising from the paper clutched in her hand. Parchment baring words and announcement that had made her father smile but can made her frown. Her grades had been higher than expected, and to her father's great satisfaction, but something still felt off about the surprise she felt at the high standing of the grades.
She shrugged again as she had a few times in the last hour and pocketed the paper, focusing instead on where her feet had lead her at the table.
Glancing up and down the length of the ancient wooden table, she recognized more faces from the various students than she ever thought she would at the beginning of the year. Most faces she knew were those of upperclassmen, from her Ravenclaw Team.
She still felt against calling the House Team her own or herself a part of it, and she hoped that next year she could finally shed the dead weight responsibility that being a part of it had been. She would gladly leave the Quidditch to Chell and she could not stop regretting going up to try out for the Ravenclaws.
Sighing then, she looked away from the short task of trying to catch someone's eye - to no avail - and looked to her empty plate rather than the faces that were still completely stranger to her. Magda may have been a part of a big group and a team, but she had not gotten to know a single one of them. She had put in some effort at the beginning, but being met by no similar effort, she refused to look a desperate fool. Every one of them had been mundane anyway.
She was quite excited for the summer.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:41 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Finally! After kneeling over from the fit of laughter he’d found himself in the Slytherin Table, he’d finally found her. He didn’t think it would be so hard, but the sight of the Ravenclaw Keeper in a dress just couldn’t be ignored. After the momentary disgust, and the lingered minutes of laughter, he finally wiped that smug smile off of his face and stood. He honestly didn’t particularly care if he wasn’t supposed to mingle to a different house’s table during the feast, but really, what would they do? Give him detention? Ha! And bloody hell, one would think that this was a good thing, right?

Screw it, he didn’t care. He bludgeoned his worries away as he found Gracie. For a moment, he had to mentally prepare himself for what might come, he didn’t really know who all knew, or who didn’t know. At first he didn’t care, but as he swiftly swooped down to sit beside her at the table of hawks, ravens, and eagles, well, damn, he felt like bird food for a minute there.

Hiding that anxiety behind a cheesy grin, he wrapped Grace in a one armed hug.
”There you are,”

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣Weight: 159lbs ☣Age: 14
End of the Year Feast
Ravenclaw Table
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:42 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

"Oh... Well ummm... If you want to be of course."She said thinking the maybe was about being her friend. They really hadn't really, formally introduced in a way. But Shayna had forgotten this little detail when she had become part of the quidditch team. Well a reserve was still a part of it, even if they never really got to play. She rubbed the back of her head where her favorite hat usually sat. The second year couldn't blame the older girl if she didn't want to be friends since Shayna had just assumed so.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie looked up as Dominic came to join her. She quirked her eyebrow at him but smiled none the less, hugging him back happily. "You realize you're supposed to be at your house table right?" She asked playfully. She was glad he had come over. The only friend she really had in her own house was Rufus and he was no where to be found and was keeping something from her, which she didn't like. She smiled up at him and shook her head slightly. "Not that I don't totally enjoy your presence here."She paused to glance around the table and shrug. He seemed anxious, but it wasn't like anyone at the table was paying attention to them at the moment, and it wasn't like the big scary Ravenclaws were going to beat him up or anything. They were all basically bookworms.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image

And though I can't

Ver blinked her eyes in confusion and shook her head automatically. "Not you!" She said a bit louder than necessary and then winced when she realized it almost sounded like she was shouting. "er.... i mean.... umm...." She trailed off awkwardly, tapping her fingers against the table nervously. "I er um... just meant that I don't care.... i mean mind.... if we're friends..... just didn't know you... um... er... c-cared..." She blinked and tugged on her hair, tapping her fingers more rapidly against the table, subconsciously playing a tune on a nonexistent piano. Music always helped to calm her down and make her feel less awkward.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:18 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯i𝔫 𝔓𝔲𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡
Fourth Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He shrugged his shoulders flippantly, he always had a certain callous disregard for rules and authorities anyway, and being with her had just made it all the more sweet.
”Tch, so? What are they going to do? It’s the last day of school.” He smirked. ”And with everything else going on,” he paused to allow a sly grin to stretch across his lips as his eyes darted subtly towards that blob of pink. ”I think I’ll be fine, Kitten.” He couldn’t help but smile at the reaction that he’d stolen from her with that simple nickname.

’—FILTHY little halfblood—!’ The words rang, loud and impossible to ignore. He jumped, paranoia had gripped him, but to any who cared to guess, they’d assume it was surprise. Just, simply surprised. He craned his neck, straightened his posture and inched his heads over the rest until he saw the source. So many face were turned in their direction, it was hard not miss the path that led to Marina and Damien. Silence struck him; he didn’t know what to say. His jaw dropped and his eyes brimmed wide and glistened. He didn’t move an inch. He didn’t breathe. Realization had its bony hands wrapped around his neck and, he didn’t fight it.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣Weight: 159lbs ☣Age: 14
End of the Year Feast
Ravenclaw Table
╚═══════════════════╝

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie rolled her eyes at him and shook her head slightly. His blatant disregard for what people told him to do was a nice change of pace, and it gave her hope. It meant that maybe when, and she did mean when not if, his mother told him to leave her behind, he'd disregard that order too... maybe. "Rules are made to be broken eh?" She asked playfully, but was once again rolling her eyes when he called her kitten. She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "I'm still not a cat Dom." She said simply, but a small smile had crawled onto her lips and she couldn't force it off, no matter how hard she tried.

That is of course, until her head started pounding from the sudden, and very very loud (especially to her sensitive ears) yelling. She visibly winced and put her forehead on the table, rubbing her temples and trying her best to block out the sound of the howler. She had felt Dominic jump beside her and had a feeling is was less to do with surprise and more to do with his own fears of his own mother. She didn't move, not even when the howler ended. Her forehead still resting against the old wooden table, and her fingers gently rubbing her temples, she tried to not let those fears infect her. But how could she not? She wasn't scared of his mother. No that wasn't it. She knew her opinion and mind would never be changed by the likes of her or anyone else. Her parents had raised her to have her own thoughts and make her own choices not be ruled by people around her and turned into a common sheep. No, what she was scared of was the woman changing Dom's mind. She was his mother after all. It could happen, and it scared her, to much to say out loud or even admit in her own thoughts.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games