Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserSingleHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{Awh...}
With:{Heather and Ariana (and everyone else!)}

Dhyl's eyes went huge. Heather was rubbing his face! His cheeks went even redder, and he stared blankly. "I-I-I-I.... S-s-s-s-s-sick?" he stuttered. He stared at her, his face burning even more. It wasn't sickness, oh no. It was sheer embarrassment.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:11 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall ~ Hufflepuff Table

Chloe listened to what Heather was saying about the fight. Seemed it was just some words being said that weren't really nice. Instantly she assumed that it was just someone bragging. It wasn't a surprise for someone to brag about something and it ending up in a fight. "Hungry and tired..." Chloe muttered wondering when this night would be over. Sure she was still excited to be there but it was still a very long day. "You tired too Rose?" Chloe asked as she laid her head down on the table.

With: Other Hufflepuffs... Rose mostly

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather blinked as Dhyl said he was sick. "Well then, you're going to rest. Right here." she said with a motherly tone. She turned around in her seat so her feet were out in the aisle. She then moved her hand from his forehead to his shoulder and pulled him down. She placed his head in her lap, then searched the table. She collected a cloth napkin and a goblet of water. Dabing the cloth in the cold water, she placed it on Dhyl's forehead, hoping to weaken his fever. "There. That should help." she said, smiling. She had helped her mother plenty of times with Terren when he was ill, and this was no different, in her opinion.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:54 pm
User Image

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

Thinking:{Awh...}

Dhyl was being pushed into Heather's lap. His cheeks went redder. He looked straight at Ariana. He hoped the girl could tell exactly what was wrong. Heather was taking care of him, and there wasn't much he could do, so he laid there like a twit. His eyes were wide and full of emotion.

Wearing

Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana scrunched her nose a bit as her eyebrows pulled together into a frown. "He was being mean?" she asked, gazing over the the Gryffindor table. Samuel had his arms around Remy and Caitlin. At least they all looked happy at the moment. She turned her head back when Katrina returned. "Where's Steele?" she asked innocently, having no idea why the boy left in the first place. She turned her head once again when she saw with the corner of her eye that Dhylan disappeared underneath the table. "Heather, what are you doing?" she asked. The boy's facial expression screamed for help as he lay helplessly. "Come on, Dhyl, sit up," she said as she grabbed one of his hands to pull him up off of the blonde girl's lap.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

Thinking:{Avada me...}

Dhyl smiled awkwardly as Ariana pulled him up.He sat up, and looked at the girls. "T-th-thanks..." he mumbled. His huge blue eyes were wide with emotion, and his cheeks were slowly fading to his normal pale white. He looked at his plate, taking slow, deep breaths. He didn't dare look at the girls, one or the other, because surely they could read him like an open book.

Wearing

Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:19 am
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

Heather glanced at Ariana. "Hmmm? I'm taking care of my best friend. That's what I'm doing." she said plainly. She looked at Dhyl, noticing how he would not hold her gaze. His face was normal again, but she felt his forehead again anyways. "Hmmm... You feel normal to me. Are you sure you're okay? I can run you to the hospital wing if I have to." she said to Dhylan. She wanted to be sure he was okay. She didn't want him dying on her or anything.

Wearing
{OOC:}

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

Are we the same?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 pm
User Image

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

Thinking:{Avada me...}

Dhyl looked at Heather. "I-I'm fine. I-I must just be hungry..." he said, glaring at the table as if blaming the plate. He glanced at Ariana, knowing this would surely come up in their garden talk. He rubbed his arm and cracked an awkward grin at Heather.

Wearing

Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:13 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose nodded. "Yeah. I also can't wait to see my violins." She said and laid her head on the table also. But then folds arms and puts them on the table and laid her head on her arms.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:29 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

'Rose can play Violin?' Chloe thought a little surprised. "You play violin?" she asked curiously. She didn't know too many people who played Violin. Chloe had always been a fan of the flute herself, not that she didn't like the violin though. She glanced over at the scene between Dhylan and Heather. Seemed she wanted to help him even though he didn't need any assistance. Then again Chloe could have been wrong.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MixBreedBecky

Friendly Citizen

6,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image
Singing my silent song of misery.
This monster lies trapped in my own nightmare.
'He' is a tyrant.
I let our a plea,
Why did you have to leave me all alone?

~Roseann Lutrick~
Single ~ Hufflepuff ~ First Year ~ Unknown Blood ~ Circus Monster

Rose nodded. "Yeah, I was left with a tiny violin when I was a baby. I found out it was from my parents and I wanted to play it. Sooner or later I got to big for that Violin, and the people at the orphanage worked really hard to get me a bigger one. Though its big for me." She smiled and laughed softly.

[[OOC: ]]

Bound to sing for them, a worthless monster.
I never see them.
I despise them so.
Lying so useless they start to holler,
"Hey! Get up, you worthless Circus Monster!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:22 pm
Chloe Clarisse
Hufflepuff
First Year

Chloe was amazed. Rose was definitely an interesting person. "You're pretty lucky." she said with a smile. "They must really care a lot about you." Chloe said as she thought about it more. 'Rose lives in an orphanage... that's really sad...' she thought feeling a bit bad. Maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought but what was to say that was the case. The sad feeling she had for Rose was clearly shown on her face. It was hard for Chloe to hide her emotions from anyone.

User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked at the first year, glad that she came over, but he didn't want her to join him, because she might fall victim to a certain rage, a rage that he would never want a young girl to be hit by. So, he put on a nice face for the brief second. He made sure to be nice about this.

"Yeah, yeah, it's all good. I'm just using the bathroom for the time being. I havn't went since the beginning of the train ride to be honest," he said, giving a chuckle that may havebeen easy to read. It was definitely a half-hearted laugh.

"Do you have to use the bathroom too, because if you don't, I think you'd have to follow me to a place that you can't go to," he laughed, sincerely laughing that time, but something about him one could tell was off. If someone was good enough, it was obvious that he was mad, but apparently Katrina and Ariana both were not, which came good to him. Because it would be way to easy to read him.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:59 pm
User ImageGale "Anne" O'Brian
|  Muggle Born  | First Year Hufflepuff | Irish Ginger  |
███████████████████████████████

Mood: Worried
Company: Steele
Crush: N/A

She listened to the half-hearted tone of the boy as she decided what to do. Gale sighed,"To tell the truth I do need to use the bathroom." She smiled as she giggled a bit and started to walk in the direction he was originally walking. Gale kind of wanted to know what the castle looked like other than just the great hall so far. She smiled as she turned and waved the boy to comeq as she wanted to explore.

OutfitSong

███████████████████████████████
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:24 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

William looked at his girlfriend briefly; well, fiance to be completely correct. Still to this day did he think about her every second of the day. She was no doubt the girl that was made for him: how could she not be? She practically fell into his lap. His first year, he knew he liked her, because the first time he layed eyes on her, he was intoxicated. He couldn't stop looking at her. That's when he introduced himself to her, and from then on they became close friends then of course she became my girlfriend. She was the girl he dreamed abut each and every day.

He saw that the plane had gotten there successfully and smiled. SHe started to write something, which made him happy. Now he honestly waited for her to write back. In the meantime, he was watching the commotion going on at the Gryffindor table. He found it funny, because he could hear them talking. He knew why jayden was doing the things he was doing.

When leadership is presented, thrusted upon you by unfortunate occurences, you will accept it, but in the end...a part of you will die

Those words from the fortune teller to Jayden had rang through his head, and before, William had received a positive fortune.

A relationship will be thrusted forward by family. It will be taken a step further and in the beginning, you will be happy, in the middle, you might face a hurricane, and in the end, eternal happiness will be reached.

And just a few day later, it was announced by none other than his father and Belle's father, that once they are done school, they would be married. She was so beautiful; so he really didn't argue with it at all. He couldn't imagine being with anyone else forever but her. She was his closest friend; yet, she was still his partner, given him by the divine power in which created them.

But...back to what this was all about. Since William's had come true; they both figured that Jayden's would as well. So, Jayden had told him about what he was going to do the day before they left. He was Captain of Gryffindor Quidditch team. And if he got hurt, a successor was in order. Well, he was going to embarass the two that he saw fit, which was Remy and Sam, and whomever stands up for the other and goes against what he says sternly, they were going to be the captain. From the looks of it, Sam won, Remy was in tears and cursing him, and everyone else looked surprised. What a good day this was?

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games