Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:03 pm
User Image

Amai Hana
| Konohagakure| Deadly Rose | NPC | Jounin | Village Adviser |

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai was walking around the Hokage's Office keeping everything clean and in order. People were still in the office but poor Amai was still board to tears. Sighing she looked at the people, a man, and HItomi, the ANBU, and then there was Jae; but she had left already. *sigh* What is the Hokage doing at the Academy that takes so long? None the less, I suppose I'll just keep my eye on the office. Glancing at Hitomi and the boy they seemed as though they were about to go to the Academy as well. Then she would be alone with the ANBU. Maybe he could entertain her.

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 520/520
Ryo: 10,555

○•Battle Theme•○

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:11 pm
»»HITO MI . K U R A  M A______XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" When тнєяє ιs H O P E, тнєяє ιs ρєαcє "
"I'll destroy the ugly reality, and create a lovely illusion of peace."XXXXXXXXXXX"Where тнєяє ιs ρєαcє, тнєяє ιs friendship."
Chakra :: 545 | 545XXXXXXXXXXJounin of the Hidden Leaf Village.XXXXXXXXXXXX" What ιs friendship? It ιs W A R. "
User Image▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅| Her Melody | :: | Am I Not Human? |
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ Sakkakugan | Inactive

The girl looked at Matsu curiously as his face grew red. 'I didn't say anything wierd, did I? Oh great, did I say something weird?' She momentarily panicked and thought back to her previous words. After his question, Hitomi's grin slowly disappeared until it became a small smile as she shook her head. "No, most of the ninja are going to it, so it won't be a problem." The girl sighed and turned to Matsu once more before starting to walk out of the office. "But I'm afraid I might remain at the academy for a while to continue my training. You're free to go on without me though, sorry." She grinned and chuckled nervously, afraid that he would grow angry with her. But nonetheless, she wouldn't change her mind. 'Work comes before entertainment.' She sighed and continued to walk out. 'But if it's for protecting the Leaf, I don't mind at all.' She smiled to herself and exited the building.

[/exit to academy]

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Don't you realize that.... Believing is a Lie?

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Matsu felt himself be drained as Hitomi explained that she would rather stay at the village than go to the festival. He nodded, looking as if he was watching something in the distance. "Oh, ok." Matsu said absently as he reluctantly followed Hitomi out of the office. What could it be? Was it the forest? He thought as he made his way to the Leaf Academy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:05 pm
x_ HitomiKuramaxxxXxXxxxxxXxx From Dehumanization to Arms Production, ♦♦♦
XX- - - - - - - - - - - - -XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX--- To hasten this nation towards its destruction.
Chakra :: 635 / 635 ▌Jounin ▌Konoha

User Image
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

After she formed a shadow clone and ordered it remain at the office until the Hokage came back, she hurried to the dojo to begin practicing on her bukijutsu technique. The black-haired clone quickly made her way to the Hokage's office, eager to share her adventure with him and ask for missions and things that needed to be done around the village. After greeting the secretary and walking to his doors, she knocked twice and stepped inside, holding back her grin and instead sitting down on one of the chairs off to the side of the room and waiting.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
- - - - - - - - - -
" Reject the system dictating the norms !! "

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 am
Pandora Seraphiel

User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 895/895 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2270

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis walked into the office, he saw a clone of Hitomi waiting there."Do you need something Hitomi?"He asked opening the door to the office while the one guarding the office bowed to him and took a seat in the Hokage's chair. He received the information from the clone and did the reverse summoning and summoned him then after he gave him the things he dispelled him. Gaining all the memories. He sighed and he thought about his clones actions. He would have to say something to Jae when she returned. Of course he had been informed of her situation by the previous Hokage. He kind of already knew but he had been told the truth.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:06 pm
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai dipped her head to the Kunochi as she came in, the Hokage still absent. But then, the new Hokage appeared though the doors the pink haired women bowed her head to the new Hokage giving him his stacked up paperwork on the side of his desk smiling softly. "Hokage-sama. When you can these documents and papers need to be signed and filled out." Mentally having a sigh of relief glad the a Hokage was back in office. Though, it would take time to adjust to a new head at lease the paperwork would lessen around the place.

+-------------------+

"I have a hidden power you don't know about. . .but if you do find out. You won't realize it. Because, . . You'll be dead already."

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis looked over at Amai, seeing the stack of paperwork he sighed. He nodded as he grabbed the top of the stack."Might as well start." Noctis began signing off paperwork at a leisurely pace. He looked back at Amai."Is there anything else other that this paperwork that needs my attention?"He asked her with his calm,cold,cool gaze.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

"Ummmmm." The secretary glanced up for a moment in thought. Trying to remember all of the reports she had gotten in the past few days. "Some chuunin need to take their Jounin tests, and a few genin are ready for their chuunin tests. . . the ones that didn't make it to the exams I believe." Her sky blue eyes went back to him, meeting his gaze head-on. "Other than that I'll have to look into it more. . . Do you wish for me to do that now?"

+-------------------+

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:2570

Noctis listened to her talk about all the things that still needed to be done. The old man left him with a bunch of work. When she asked if he wanted her to look more into it he shook his head."No, I'm sure if they are eager to rank up they will come sooner or later."He said while still signing the paperwork. He was about halfway done with it at that point.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

Amai Hana

User Image

+-------------------+

Amai simply nodded to him and started looking through other things filing and organizing. "Hai sir." She was proud of herself keeping the office so clean and neat, unlike when the old Hokage was there and purposely makes messes for her to clean up.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•Battle Theme•○

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis sat there doing more paperwork, how boring. So this is what it meant to be Hokage. Paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork. He had finished about 3/4ths of the paper at this time. Moving efficiently over every piece of paper. He groaned a bit, this is not what he was expecting. No wonder the old man was never in the office. It was so boring.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 pm
User Imagex IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae dragged her feet a little bit as she made her way to the Hokage's office. She had tied in second with a Kumogakure Shinobi and had lost completely to a Kirigakure Shinobi. The news she had to pass on to the Hokage was bleak. As she stood outside of the office doors she took a deep breath and settled into her cheerful self. Her eyes were still a little swollen. Her adventure in that village had left quite the impression on her. Clearing her throat she knocked on the door and opened the door, poking her head in. "Sir! I'm back from the exams!" Jae said, entering the office fully once she took note that there was no one else in the room. She reached into her little pouch and produced a small little white tablet that could be written on and hung over a tree of sorts. Her souvenir for the Hokage. "I'm sure you already know. I didn't place first but then again I was never the greatest test taker." Her bandages and sore spots on her body were testament to that. "Well. I brought you this back." Jae said, rushing through a so far, one sided conversation. She was a little hesitant now. He was turned away from her, the chair swallowing up his entirety and not giving her much insight as to how he was taking the news. Maybe this was his form of disappointment. She tightened her hold on the marker and then placed it at the edge of the desk.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis was sitting and looking out the window he had finished all the paperwork. He was just looking out into the village. He heard someone enter and thier voice gave them away. Though she sounded a bit more respectful. As she continued talking he realized she was not aware that he was the new Hokage. His chair slowly turned as she finished talking."But I already have a gift from you, and like it very much."He said calmly cooly Maybe she thought it was a joke, Why was he sitting in the hokage's chair. But she would see he was also wearing the Hokage's hat.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:15 pm
User Imagex IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jae was a little startled by suddenly seeing Noctis standing before her. She took a small step back, her brows furrowing together as she assessed the situation internally before responding. So what the clone had said was the truth. She should have known. Her expression smoothed out a little bit, Jae biting back any comments she might have made. The former Hokage had really retired. Although the thought was saddening she could only be happy for him in the end. It meant he would finally get to enjoy the remainder of his life without worry. She bowed stiffly to Noctis, or the new Hokage. As she righted herself she reached for the little talisman and returned it to her pouch. She would hold onto this and give it to the former if she ever bumped into him again. Jae avoided making eye contact with Noctis."Sir." Aside from the fact that all of this was upsetting as a whole, Noctis was still one of the last people she wanted to be around at the moment. "Congratulations." Was her single form of acknowledgement to his new rank, aside from her excuse of a bow and her formal speech.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis looked at her hearing the audible change in her voice upon realizing who she was speaking too. He sighed not like anything had changed really he just became the Hokage."Thanks I suppose."He looked down to his desk and reached down. Pulling out what seemed to be a long sleeved Yukata which had a snowflake on the back of it. It was quite nice, he placed the Yukata on his desk and nudged it over to Jae."Congratulations on getting Second place, you did the village proud."

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games