Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iOath

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
Shun ☯ Arashi
Chūnin ☁ Kumogakure ☁ Ranton
1850 両 ☁ 270 Chakra ☁ 3100 AC

Speed Hunter: Inactive

"Whoa, seriously?!" Shunketsu stared at the Raikage in disbelief. "Err...I mean, thank you Raikage-sama! Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and start training again!" He said excitedly while running off to train.

[exit]

Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from indomitable will.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:28 pm
Niro Daedalus
"Sometimes a word not spoken is the strongest speech."xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
|Gennin|Kumogakure|Raiton|Doton|Bukijutsu|Satetsu

Being one of the last ones to leave the office, Niro turned to the Raikage after turning to the door. "I won't fail you." He said in a determined tone, locking eyes with the Raikage and showing all respect. Walking out of the office after his brothers, he put his hands in his jacket and made his way to the Dojo.

Chakra Pool:[200/200]
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

And sometimes a bit of music is needed to spur on a battle.

Bearhunter Inferni

Dapper Capitalist

5,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

"Forgive me Raikage but I must disagree with the proposition you have proposed...." She would bow stumbling slightly as she fell into the door to balance herself, an odd sigh of pain would escape her lips but she would speak yet again after forcing herself to stand on her own, " I'd rather not jeopardize nor burden someone with myself...I am nothing to be treasure, my time is limited just as my use...So please allow me to do this on my on....please" By now she was on her knees, much too weak to keep to a proper stance by her own. Her coughing was something vicious but she concealed most it's noise with her kimono sleeve, eyes fixing back to the Kage but they held nothing within them. She was as silent as winter, and equally as cold.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:22 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Each of the genin vacated, leaving only the girl. She was ill, and she clearly didn't think much of herself. She wasn't going to be easy in this case, and Kin couldn't help but sigh. "Child, every moment is a treasure," Kin shook her head simply, "If you really need to do this, give my regards to Satoshi when you depart." It was going to take more than a few sentences to convince the child to think otherwise. The clone rose, and stepped lightly around the desk. Kneeling in front of her, the slender hand was offered to the genin.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Azorii

Partying Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image

"Then my moments are spent and have long lost their worth Raikage-sama" Septima spoke much need to think, " Thank you Raikage-sama...I ill trouble you no more after this....I..promise you I won't, or anyone else for the matter" Her head would nod in dismissal of the help offered, there was no point in such to her. The kage knew what her profile had given her, not everything...not everything that had damned her to the point she was at now. Slowly she came to stand, returning a final bow before making her departure. She had to see him one more time, just one more time while she still had time and the strength.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:15 am
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

"Aoui, Kinpaku-sama?" There came the voice and then a knock on the door as the tall toned white haired steely eyed woman appeared in the doorway and closed it back. "The mission was interesting, we ended up having to kill our target, well Sunagakure helped a little... They captured him for us, but he tried to escape in the transfer, we stayed a few days to restock, and we got into a little trouble but nothing that couldnt be smoothed over, I met a few good opponents and I got more info on Doku Lee." Fuyu bowed as she sat down and crossed her legs,"Which is why Im really here, have you gotten clearance from Mizukage-sama yet?"

-Chakra:775

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:23 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image
Kin had little awareness as to what was going on. Her vision blurred some, and nearly thought she was atop a mountain! The clone shook its head some, as the door was rapped upon. It seemed that Fuyu and Kein had returned. Fuyu was the only to enter at this point in time though, and so she looked up to see her ANBU enter.
"Ah... Yes. I've heard nothing from the Mizukage about our assistance in a hunt for their traitor. Maybe he wishes to clean up his own mess... Nevertheless, deliver what information you obtained, along with our compiled information," Kin spoke simply. Sliding a folder forward, she nodded to the girl.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:26 am
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

"Then, it is off to Kirigakure!" Fuyu nodded as she took the folder and stored it away safely. "I will leave you be, good afternoon Kinpaku-sama." With that she left out the door with a wave.

-Chakra:775

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:47 pm
User Image

Zetus walked intot he Raikage's building as he thought to himself of what has gone on since he las saw kein. Sighing he did miss his cousin greatly but he needed to get stronger so he could show him he could protect this vilage as well. Stopping at the Raikage's door he knocked gently yet loud enough for the people inside to hear him if any were there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:10800 両 ۞ AC:32400

Kein walked up the stairs silently as he saw his cousin. It had been a long time since the two of them last met and he wondered how the boy had been. He smiled and said," Well you have not changed a bit now have you."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

Zetsu turned and saw his cousin as he smiled big and walked towards him giving him a quick hug. Well i could say that same for you. He chuckled as he looked to the Raikages door. There wasnt any reason for him to enter now that he found Kein. So what mission did they have you on this time?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and fluffed his cousins hair as he hugged him. "Its good to see you to man." He said with a smile. Kein rubbed the back of his neck and said," Meh you know same old same old hunting rouges and what not. This last on took me to Sunagakure."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image

Oh really who did you hunt this time? His admiration for his cousin was evedent as he knew he was strong but that would never stop Zetsu from challegning him. He wondered what it was like outside the village but he guessed he would have to wait to find out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein chuckled and said," I dont rightly remember it was something starting with an A. He was a gennin I remember that though. He cowered like a dog begging for us to help him after he engaged the Suna Shinobi."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

Zetsu's eyes hardened as he gripped his fists tight together as he looked directly into the eyes of Kein. Was it Alex??  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games