Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Not a moment after the last one was to arrive, another letter fell from the sky, this one instructing him to ignore the last and to just...move on with the mission. This...was odd. In fact, Wanryoku wasn't at all sure that this was legit in any way, and yet...the other two were leaving. The hell? Was Kinpaku drunk when she hired this guy? Wait, no, she was always drunk, so this was more than a bit likely. Well, it was better to heft up Zangai and follow after the three of them, though who exactly the other male was remained unknown, as he knew no one's name of those around him, having met none of them before and with their faces covered. Sighing, he followed after, calling out to them as he did. "We need go to Takumi first!"

-----[Exit]

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 7 , 4 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 0 // 4 8 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 5 // 6 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----crossing the mile-wide canyon to actually reach the village of Kumogakure was probably the most daunting part of the whole trip. After climbing high into the mountains, one then had to cross what looked like a mile long bridge made of floating stones. As someone who helped repair it, I knew that wasn't true; it was connected by thin wire strong enough to hold the rock but still nearly invisible at a glance, and especially with the cloud cover that frequented the village. I didn't think much about it anymore, so crossing wasn't an issue for me. I didn't know about Jae on the other hand. I didn't know how she handled heights. However, upon reaching the far side of the gorge, I turned back to face her, gesturing to the village that lay beyond. "Well, here we are." Looking back, I swept my gaze across the village. Nothing seemed to have changed. This time when my gaze returned to Jae, I gestured at one of the mountains...inhabiting the village. "Up there is the Raikage's office. After you're clear to move around freely, I'll take you to find Samuru."

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 1 2 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Is this ever going to end?! She whined to herself as the elevation of their trek seemed to increase ten fold. Jae was panting and visibly struggling as she tried to keep herself from slipping backward. Gritting her teeth, she kept her mouth in a mashed line and made not a single peep in protest against the rough terrain. Instead she viewed it as physical training of sorts. She needed the exercise in order to regain her strength due to lost time in the hospital. It wasn't until they reached the floating stones that she let out a small gasp. It wasn't fear nor surprise that made her react it was simple elation that made her break her streak of silence. Watching as Kaileer crossed without so much as one glance downward, she followed suit. The stones were steady and did not move, despite floating over the large expanse. The wind and the slight cloud coverage made Jae feel as if she were flying. That alone made her heart soar. She was not a bird sage for nothing. She loved the sensation of being above the ground, having the air currents carrying her wherever she wished. This feeling of suspension was one. in the same and a small smile formed on her face. Jae dropped her wall for a fraction of a second, enjoying this small and simple treat.

Once she stood on the firm ground on the other side the small smile slowly smoothed and the little excitement in her eyes dulled until she was back to her usual self. The numb feeling removing any trace of life she had prior. Joy was still not something she could grasp onto for very long periods of time. Following his gesture she looked up the next mountain climb, a scowl of disproval forming. Charming... She growled to herself. At Kaileer's word to take her to meet Samuru she nodded slowly.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:34 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----she didn't grace me with a single word this time, leaving me almost awkwardly speaking to myself. Only when she acknowledged my leading her to Samuru did she make any motion to show she'd heard me, and that was just a nod. Sighing inwardly, I dropped my hands back to my side and shoved both in my pockets, where I, again, almost crushed the letter there. I started off, headed for the Raikage's mounta--office. It was an office. As much as I hated the climb it was required.

[Exit to Office]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 1 2 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Following after him she took in the scenery as she went, the new sights really striking an interest in Jae, for the moment. [/exit]

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:18 pm
Lanfaer

Mana Ecl_Zetsuya

Lefty and Righty, thoroughly exhausted, plopped down into the engine compartment as their wives cooled the fires. They had little in the way of coal left, so they'd be spending the night, which suited them just fine. When their barkeep Magnus finally arrived, the lanky man wiggled his absurdly large mustache at the quartet, and then to the juggernaut seen poking out from one of the first few box cars. Another wiggle of the mustache, and he raised two fingers to his mouth, letting out a long whistle over the floating rocks of Kumo's gates.

Stepping out to greet the resident Anbu Guard force, Magnus bowed as a gentleman should, waving out his right hand to the large man seen behind him. Wanryoku's personal items and newly acquired pot sat unmoving in the same said box car, covered in a drape cloth and would stay as such until Wanryoku came to get it: the miners, ladies, and barkeep would all be here for a while. Explaining the shinobi's health emergency, and also the need to set up village relations with payable missions, the lanky man watched on as the Anbu Guard forces retrieved Wanryoku. When the two brothers had regained a bit of strength, a fine tavern was erected, along with a modest train station.

[Adding L&R's Tavern to the opening thread post's description]
[Missions to be decided by interactions with the Raikage]

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:07 pm
From the gates dropped the ever watching shinobi, an ANBU wearing the mask of a rooster. Glancing to the car on the strange locomotion, the man with an absurd mustache was explaining the situation. A quick signal, and the gates opened up momentarily to a quartet of shinobi wearing their vests with a stretcher. Watching the four of them hurry over to the apparently downed giant. One of the young men were groaning as they hoisted him up onto the tool, and hauled him out.

"The lady kage is grateful for your assistance, and would speak to you and your troupe, I'm sure. We'll inform her of your endeavors, and will be down to speak with you personally in due time." The ANBU inclined her head, before turning to relay a message to another shinobi, waiting to disappear to relay the news. The messenger stepping to the side into a shack off the beaten path, and disappearing.

(Wanryoku to hospital?)
Lanfaer

AandOE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:42 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai walked at a pace comfortable for Raiju to follow. When they reached the gates, Dai walked a ways before standing by a boulder. "Now we wait for Daimen and Yuka." She looked at Raiju. Dai stared for a moment. Odd that Kinpaku finally ended up making her a teacher. "So, Raiju. Tell me a bit about yourself." She ask sweetly. Trying to make things a little more friendly. ...Sypher would flip if he saw this...

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 27,850 |
| Ryo: 10,600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Artless Angel

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  _____
                                                  CHAKRA_POOL ¦ 360360___STAMINA_POOL ¦ 160160___RANK: Genin________
                                                  ___heme: Radioactive___AC: 0___RYO: 0
                                                  _________lass: Ninjutsu Bukijutsu__illage: Kumogakure

___━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

When the two arrived at the gates, Raiju scouted ahead to see if the two others Daitomi had mentioned were present. No one else appeared to be there, but them at the moment. ...We might be a bit early. This was further confirmed by Daitomi. They would have to wait for the other two to show up.With a soft sigh, the shaggy-headed teen leaned up against a boulder, raising his arms up and behind his head to support it. The wind blew gently, silence taking over, and just as awkwardly as it did in the Raikage's office. He looked over at Daitomi, after feeling her gaze on him. It made him nervous somewhat, causing him to adjust the positioning of his legs, but then, she finally spoke. Raiju scratched the top of his head, turning fully to Daitomi, "Oh? Ah, sure... What would like to know?" He asked, somewhat curiously.

Out Of Clouds → [ ... ]
                                                  Techniques Used:

Active Techniques:

Passive Abilities:

Sin Indulged by Desire

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:25 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Seeing that her staring was making Raiju uncomfortable. She quickly chose something else to stare at. "S-sorry. My training of becoming an Oinin cursed me to ALWAYS keep track of...um...chakra." She cleared her throat and shoved her hands into her flank jackets pocket. "A brilliant and useful curse, i suppose you can call it." Dai thought back to those days. Leaving the safety of Sypher's squad and becoming the apprentice of the man that tried to wipe Kumo off of the maps. In times, her training with Kein came in use. Saved many. Ended many. Her hands would never be cleaned like they once were. Dai felt her face tighten, she was about to lose it. She looked to the clouds above and cleared her throat. It was Raiju's voice that brought her back. ...crap, didn't think that through... "Well...um...from your chakra, I can tell that you're a Raiton and...Suiton. A man after my own heart." She chuckled and her last comment. She eye locked onto his chakra; her pupil narrowed. A monochrome coloring that gathered around him like the skys above. "You're a Ninjutsu user...Bukijutsu user....hmmm." She studied him a little more. "A bloodline holder?" She was swinging with that. "We can start with that. What bloodline do you hail from?" When she finished her question, she looked down at the gravel at her feet. Breaking the hold quicker was best. She's didnt want to make the poor boy feel even more uncomfortable.

{{ OoC:: }}

Artless Angel

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  _____

Raiju chuckled softly, rubbing the top of his head. If she could read chakra as good as she claimed, then she had to be a Sensor. "It's not a problem. I think an ability like that is pretty cool." He commented, unsure if she actually heard it. Daitomi appeared to be deep in her thoughts at the moment, but quickly came back to her senses. She began listing off his attributes, as if they were written on a piece of paper and stapled to his chest. All the while, her eye was locked onto him, staring into his very being. He was impressed, crossing his arms and nodding. Wow. No wonder Sensory ninja are so valued. If she was able to get all of that from a simple glance at my chakra... It was then Daitomi asked if he possessed a Kekkei Genkai. Raiju tilted his head slightly, "Ranton. Also known as Storm Release. It has been passed down through my family for generations. Though, I have yet to learn how to use it... It requires that I have good control of both Raiton and Suiton chakra natures, first."

Out Of Clouds → [ Short, funky post. Sorry for all the quotes! On phone. x_x ]
                                                  Techniques Used:

Active Techniques:

Passive Abilities:

Sin Indulged by Desire

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:25 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai grinned and shrugged a bit when Raiju commented about her sensory abilities. "It's come in handy from time to time." She replied. She gave the young man a moment to process things that she rambled off. He claimed his bloodline was from the Ranton linage. Sounded rather interesting. Dai smiled when Raiju stated that in order for him to learn his bloodline, he must first have good control over Raiton and Suiton. "Well then. We have a basis of where to start you in your training then."

A Anbu came up to Dai and requested her to sign a few papers. AS she flipped over the pages, she asked, "Any questions for me? Or desires or what you wish to reach in you're time with me?" Dai handed the papers back to the Anbu and gave him a nod when he thanked her.

{{ OoC:: You are totally fine ^_^ }}

Artless Angel

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:44 pm
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [350/350] Stamina [150/150] |

_____________________________ Trading in hope
                                                    _____________________________For safety
                                                    _____________________________ We must be more than just Machines
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Off in the distance came Yuka with her red hood covering her upper face. It had taken a few minutes to get from the office to the gate's but she had made it alittle late somewhat. With a quite halt the girl stood right behind Dai holding onto her book she had read on the way here. Placing the book away Yuka stepped to the side to wave at the boy who she assumed was Raiju from earlier Dai."Sorry for taking long."Yuka said sweetly while lifting her hoodie off and smiled at the two.

Artless Angel

Quote:

Sin Indulged by Desire

Fight for a better future

OOC: n/a

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:45 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                  _____

Raiju nodded towards Daitomi's response with a smile on his face. He was glad to see that she was warming up to him, somewhat. Surely, it would grow with time, since, as of now, they would probably be spending the majority of their time together, along with his other squad mates. Speaking of which, none of them have yet to arrive. An Anbu approached Daitomi with papers for her to sign upon their request, and meanwhile asked about Raiju's desires or wishes. Raiju observed the Anbu as they walked away, mentally visualizing himself in their attire. He couldn't bring himself to put on the torso section of the suit, not even mentally, so the image overall was quite awkward. He chuckled softly to himself, returning to his gaze to Daitomi to asnwer her question. "Well, I'm looking forward to the day I can work directly under the Raikage as a member of the Anbu Black Ops. As far as more realistic goals, I only ask that you constantly push my limits." His arms now folded across his chest, he lifted his head, looking up to the sky, "It's one of the only ways I'll know I am being the best I can be, in order to protect my comrades..." Looking into the clouds reminded him of the many times he "dueled" with the storms as a child. Really, it was just yelling and screaming, trying to outdo the thunder. Someday soon, maybe he'll overcome some of his own storms.

His golden irises hidden behind the veil flickered back towards Daitomi, his head following after until he was facing her fully. "Hm... so what about you? Do you possess a Kekkei Genkai? I'm positive you are a Sensor, and you also have the same chakra natures as myself. I think you may be a Ninjutsu user..." Rising a hand to his face he rubbed his chin, leaning closer to her, as if he was trying to read her abilities, as she could do so skillfully herself. Of course, that ended in failure. He then tilted his head, looking behind Daitomi, as he noticed a figure clad in red standing behind her. The girl from the office? That must be... He waved back to her, sporting a smile that showed his pearly whites. All of which quickly faded as the cloaked female pulled down the hood of her cloak. Her big, bright blue eyes stood out from the pale complexion of her delicate skin. Woah. Purdy. His bulbous nose flared repeatedly, a soft fuzz of red appearing on his cheeks. He quickly shook it off, in probably one of the weirdest ways possible, snapping his head to the left, and then to the right, before looking forward again after whipping his hair back in place. "It's not a problem at all. I think Daitomi-Sensei and I just arrived a little early." He smiled, shrugging his shoulders up, and hands out.

Out Of Clouds → [ ... ]
                                                  Techniques Used:

Active Techniques:

Passive Abilities:

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:06 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai's eye snapped at Raiju when he spoke of one day serving as a Black ops. "Raiju...could...no...will you be able to live with the thought of taking someones life?" Dai's voice was serious and stern. "Anbu kill no matter what. Oinin...we do not...only when ordered to by the kage." Dai turned to him fully when he asked her to push his limits. "I will not go easy on you then..." She told him with a grin. "No matter what. No matter how much you wish to stop...You'll fight until I'VE say you've had enough." She gave him a promising smile. When he faced her, she tilted her head back slightly."I am a sensor. One of the best in Kumo. I, also, specialize in Raiton and Suiton ninjutsu."

Dai didn't stiffen when Yuka appeared behind her. Simply, smiled. "Glad you could join us, Yuka." Dai waited until Yuka stood next to her before 'showing off'. "You're just in time, actually. We're just waiting on Damien now." Dai looked at Raiju and smiled as she had felt the sudden shift in her chakra. "Easy tiger." she spoke under her breath to him. She pulled out a hand from her jacket and jester between the two genin. "Raiju, this is one of your squadmates, Yuka. Yuka, Raiju." Dai smiled at Yuka. "I'm Daitomi Imatokai, Dai for short if you will. Oinin Tracker, Jounin. And now, surprisingly, your teacher and squad leader." She bowed her head to Yuka in polite manner. "I was actually hoping you'd arrive quickly, Yuka. Raiju just asked a question that will benefit you in training as well." Dai then extended her arm, that she removed her pocket. She placed it between the two genin and took a deep breath in. Lines appeared on her face and see able skin. Her arm would then disappear in a radiant show of floating paper. Which would circle then three of them. "I am a Kekki Genkai. One that seems to be a rarity now-a-days." She spoke gently as the paper returned to her arm. Reforming and soon wiggling digits again. "A bloodline known as Origami no Dara. I'm a being of paper, and can manipulate it to my will." Dai looked at Yuka and gave her a smile. "I felt traces of the bloodline in your chakra, back in the kage's office earlier. My chakra got away from me." She laughed softly.

{{ OoC::}}

Artless Angel

Codekasu

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games