Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:25 pm
Looking down at the kitten Kohane sighed slightly patting it's head lightly. "I suppose it would be helpful" she muttered looking to Tayu. She was tired tho it wasn't a lie that she needed a little downtime to recover her chakra.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:13 pm
Tayu smiled and hugged her friend. "'Course it will," she said. "Right. Now off to find that genin." She disappeared in a blur of motion, zigzagging through the motionless clay dolls and into the trees.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:18 am
Nowe rolled his eye's at Kiri, "yeah yeah....you start getting dizzy and I'm taking you back to the leaf myself, no matter how many times you cut me with the wind." He muttered.

Over the course of the next few days, things remained a bit queit. More merchants and archeologists came to the area, eager to study and sell. Eventually, the place became like a small little town. All the while, more villages sent their own squads to the neutral territory.

Nowe glanced over at a couple of mist ninja, whom had been following a shady looking merchant the whole day. I don't like this....villages can barely get along in their own lands..how do they propose to share this place? He thought.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:25 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri just stuck her tongue out at Nowe. She wasn't going back to Leaf. She refused to abandon the mission. And she proved that over the course of the next couple days. She was never still, constantly moving and watching everything. She landed quietly behind Nowe after one of her routine patrols. "Suspicious much?" She asked with a small laugh. She was doing much better now. Whatever the strange jutsu had done to her, it seemed to be healing itself.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:22 pm
"It wouldn't kill you to make some new friends you know, take those Mist Ninja for example, I know they happen to be killer Shogi Players. So I ask them to help me improve my game, and in exchange I help them with a few things here and there. We can all share this place if we just make nice and pal around, the key word is deterrence, we don't start stuff then they won't." Zane said happily from behind Nowe and Kiri  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:48 pm
Nowe looked over at the two, then looked back at the Mist Ninja. "Nothing works out that peacefully. History is full of leaders who seek only the best for their village. For now it's peacefull...but they'd rather our village go then theirs anyday." He reasoned, "But it's not like I'm going to start anything right now....in any case, have either of you two seen Tayu's mom around? I need to speak with her.."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:10 pm
A cloaked figure wearing a typical conical hat walked by the group of ninja. Shadows of birds passed overhead. It stopped for a moment and glanced at Nowe, before continuing on. It paid no mind to the others.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:19 pm
In Nowe's head "that's right bow all village's look out for there own that is why the village hidden in the shadow should cover all the villages and be one"

Kikou back from some 'long training' went to look for his team that he missed  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:18 am
Sitting cross legged Kohane sat upon a pillar that was over looking the area where the ninja and archeologist worked side by side in. Her eyes were closed tho a slug sat upon her shoulder. There was one on each Archeologist that surveyed thru the area that went down into caves or into places that may be dangerous. So far with there help many deadly injuries had been prevented. The strain tho from doing this several days was easily showing on Kohane. Sweat beaded up on her forehead and her eyes were slightly sunken. Her body had been being helped by her medical knowledge and several medicines she had made to increase her chakra to level's close to a jinchuriki.

Standing against a tree Kyo held Tsumi's cat on his shoulder. He wasn't sure where she was but currently seemed to have been placed on guard duty over a few archeologists who were working in a forested section of the ruins. The past few day's had been uneventful aside from the new arrivals from other villages. A few of the ninja girl's that had come from different villages were cute but were to old by the looks to even pay him any mind even after a few attempts.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:18 pm
Nowe winced and put his hand to his head as the words popped into his head. His mind flashed back to his days of harsh training at the shadow village. Those memories still gave him shivers. "...nevermind..." he said, suddenly wanting to be away from his friends. Even with Kiri, he didn't share much about his training in the shadow village. He noticed that a cloaked figure had checked him out earlier, so he might as well see what that was about. As normal as he could, he followed the cloaked figure, staying a few feet away at all times.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:55 pm
The figure began taking turns and speeding up, before going into a secluded area and speeking with a similar figure, exchanging scrolls and weapons, one of which being a large exploding tag scroll. They knew no one would be around, so they casually performed their buisness.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:01 pm
Nowe had followed the figure the best he could, and stopped a bit aways, watching queitly at the transaction going on. ...already there's secret things going on... But that figure had been interested in him, and he wanted to know why. His shoulder throbbed and he winced, but remained queit the best he could.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:24 pm
((Thinking that I'm gonna have to make another character so Zane has someone to love. X3 ))

"Well he's certainly being very weird. Oh well, I guess I'll go check out some other the other cute girls that showed up" Zane said with a chuckle before walking away.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:42 pm
The figures both turned into smoke and poofed, dopplegangers. One scroll landed and rolled open, a trap scroll. The ink turned into snakes and attempted to wrap around Nowe. At the same time, a large net shot from nowhere and flew at him.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 9:42 pm
(Maybe Zane should try going after Tayu. lol.)

Tayu jumped silently onto the top of a tree near where Kohane was sitting. She knew her friend would hear the rustle of the leaves and the sound would warn her before she spoke. "You look tired, Kohane-chan," Tayu said softly. She was pretty tired herself. She'd been looking for Tsumi for the past few days, but the genin seemed to have disappeared completely.

Kin was in one of the caves with a group of archaeologists. She also had a slug on her shoulder, but she didn't need it as much as the archaeologists might. Either way, Kohane hadn't accepted "no" for an answer when Kin had tried to tell her that she'd be fine without the slug, and the older jonin got stuck with it anyway. It worried her that the girl, although a sanin, was expending so much energy. Kohane was still a part of her team, and would feel responsible if Kohane exhausted herself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games