Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:44 pm
I think Sarus hasn't gotten the idea that iron sand doesn't work out so well in the forest. Ganchou rp-ed earlier that his iron sand cloud didn't work & he just ignored the post. sad Well... he won't be able to ignore it soon enough.

While I work on the post, how was the day? Getting ready for Finals yet?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:47 pm
I was gonna tell him, but figured you'd bring it up. It's also a little *test* of Ganchou's.

Hmm.. what will you cook up next I wonder...
It's going to get good, for sure.
Though, don't make it too bad or I'll disturb Bast from her sleep. And we ALL know what happens then...

As for Finals, not till June fer me. But, I get to go to a robotics competition on Friday. It's going to be fun!  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:52 pm
What will I cook up...

Remember what happens when the forest suffers damage? When the trees are hurt, XX happens. Ugh, if you disturb Bast from her sleep, I'll have to bring in more reinforcements to even things out. >.<

At work today, our water main broke, spraying hundreds of gallons of city water all over precious electronics. We ended up unplugging everything just in case the roof caved. Fun!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:57 pm
O_O
Yikes! I hope someone kept their emergency towel at the ready!

And If I brought Bast in... whose to say she wouldn't just even out both sides... in the same way a hundred tons of TNT even out a building...

As for the Forest Damage... I think I'm gettin a sense here...

Also, Yoko and I were wondering what the Reward will be for this long, drawn out, various A and S ranked missions included, Super Dangerous Arc will be...

3nodding  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:05 pm
Qastor wants to know too, but it's a surprise. Just know that every page counts for a little more... Qastor keeping track of what he's done so far post-number-wise is really a good guage for me.

Um... the missions should fall under whatever you can make them fall under. Ergo is good at figuring those out, but if you want to figure it out ahead of time, then that's cool too. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 pm
Yeah I wants to know!!!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:24 pm
Posted. Have fun! XD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:32 pm
Ok, ill cover taste and sight XD and i have the bonds golem with Howaido, so i can ask the questions about the blue rocks!!!! damn im awesome!!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:34 pm
and are we open for new commers? i got a friend who just joined and is comming in as a hyouton medical ninja. pretty epic  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:38 pm
Alright. ^_^ So, whomever posts next, just add "San: Taste, Sight" & their own to their post here for me? Thank you!

I try to give interesting situations that aren't necessarily life threatening... You know, this whole 'mini' arc has really been great for teaching people team tactics. ^.^ (which is why Suna rocks!)

EDIT: I'm waiting until the 5th to do a profile repost, as I'm tryin' to get iJwlz-kun's rpc on her feet (eiseijutsus) before I set her free to study on her own.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:45 pm
AandOE
Alright. ^_^ So, whomever posts next, just add "San: Taste, Sight" & their own to their post here for me? Thank you!

I try to give interesting situations that aren't necessarily life threatening... You know, this whole 'mini' arc has really been great for teaching people team tactics. ^.^ (which is why Suna rocks!)

EDIT: I'm waiting until the 5th to do a profile repost, as I'm tryin' to get iJwlz-kun's rpc on her feet (eiseijutsus) before I set her free to study on her own.
I have enjoyed that part of it the most actually. I felt like San actually got to take off a little bit wink from chunnin o ANBU is a big step XD

btw the order goes:
You
ganchou
me
sarus
silas
lucas  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:57 pm
^_^ Having to read 5-6 awesome posts really gives me some time to relax after I get back from work. Anything else before I wander off to answer emails?  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:48 am
Dang, I just did Taste and Sight... shoulda read over here. Ah well...

Ganchou: Hearing and Touch
San: Taste and Sight  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:49 am
I am so curious its killing me! XD So now I gotta track Bast after I get the gennin out. I know just how to get out too!  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:33 pm
REVERSE SUMMON!!!!!!! XD lol epicness lol my medical ninja friend is joining!!!!  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games