Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:47 pm
Dantes_river
"It was hectic, but it was also very lonely. There was really only one woman who was in most of my missions, but she was a ninja. We'd married several times using our aliases. I haven't seen her since The Titanic though," Hades smiled a bit sadly before walking over to Krystina and lightly rubbing his hand on her back. "I know a trick to make you feel better, but you'd have to say either yes or no on whether or not you want to do it. I won't tell you what it is, but I need a yes or no right now. Do you want to use it?"
Maso frowned slightly as Lucius made water vapor from the air wash the blood off her hand. Sheik let out a soft sigh as he looked at Shadowheart who still remained tense, but very quiet through the entire conversation on Hades' real identity.
"What's wrong with you?" he asked lightly.
"Nothing. Just digesting this conversation," Shadowheart mumbled glancing at the floor.

{sorry! gonk i've been so busy lately i haven't gotten a chance to post here! gonk }
Krystina gave a tiny nod as she rested against Maso's chest and closed her eyes. "i-if it'll help...... then i'm all for it." she mumbled, her voice hoarse from coughing so much.
Kana looked at her friend with a sad sigh. she realy isn't getting any better... she thought to herself as she slipped off the couch.
Sky shook his head as he looked at Shayde. "well say something! It bugs me when you're quiet like this..." he huffed and lightly kissed him on the top of his head.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:11 pm
"Alrighty then. Bite me," Hades responded slicing his hand open with a knife. "Have you ever heard that very few of the demonic and other varieties of monster blood types can help recoveries go much faster? Well of what I've heard from the original assassins and personally experienced, Endless rarely get sick and our blood naturally kills off viruses. I've never gotten pneumonia or bronchitis or anything bigger than a headcold before. Blood demons simply don't get sick and as a pretty funny side story, we can't contract STDs."
Maso gave Hades a stunned expression, but couldn't say anything. He'd always wondered why Hades never really got sick like the rest of them did. Now he knew why.
"That's kinda freaky," Sheik muttered lightly only to get a flicker of a smile from Hades.
"Try being the one constantly being asked how I remained so healthy while trying to figure out who I was," Hades chuckled lightly.
"I don't know what to say other than maybe my dream was a sign of a secret amongst the group," Shadowheart sighed softly as he shivered slightly before seeming to shrink back into Sky's arms.
"I wonder why your niece hasn't called you back yet..." Lucius finally murmured softly getting a half-smile from Sheik as he kept an eye on where Kana was.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:19 am
"th-thanks" Krystina gave a small nod and placed her lips on his cut, drinking from him for only a little. "that's a little creepy... that last fact" she smirked at him.
Sky gave a smile and held onto Shayde a bit tighter. "perhaps... but let's not worry about it any more..." he hummed.
"truth's probably still asleep.... she can sleep for days and days..." Kana shrugged and looked at every ne. "she has a habit of dusing all her energy in one burst and then sleeping it off.... of course; i don't think her daddy knows about this...." she murmured, looking at them all with a small smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:18 pm
"It is, but it's completely true," Hades smiled rather casually as he wiped his hand on his pants leg.
"Maybe so and most likely not. He doesn't exactly know her all that well," Lucius chuckled lightly before jumping at Sheik standing up abruptly, muttering some unintelligible words and walking out of the room. "Awkward times two..."
"Right... Feeling anything, Krysti?" Shadowheart murmured as he glanced at Krystina although his abbreviated version of her name got a couple of snickers from Maso and Hades.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:52 pm
"i-i feel a bit better...." krystina nodded, a tiny smile on her face at the shortened name. "i don't feel like coughing anymore.... which is deffinatly good" she hummed, a small bit oof color in her cheeks.
Skylar gave a small smile and shook his head. "glad you're a bit better.... let's hope it last this time" he hummed.
"sheik...." Kana sighed and followed after him. "what's up?" she asked quietly,  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:28 pm
"If you ever feel like you're getting a serious illness like pneumonia, let me know and I'll give you some of my blood," Hades murmured as he clenched and unclenched his fist, the cut vanishing completely.
"Agreed. I prefer keeping everyone happy," Lucius smiled as he stretched back against the couch.
"Can we all agree that there will be no more secrets amongst the ninja-assassins?" Shayde mumbled as he remained completely still.
"I would, but I know you're hiding many things still, Shayde. Your aura still reads pure and yet you hide it behind such a cold exterior. Unless you tell us your secrets, there can't be as much trust as we once had," Hades responded getting raised eyebrows from Maso and Lucius and a low growl from Shayde.
"I'm frustrated and I need to talk to Truth, but I can't talk to her while she's asleep. Damnit all to Hell and back!" Sheik growled slamming his fist through the wall and leaving a small hole in it. "Shen ain vedrosten?"

((Translation: Why couldn't she be her?))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:47 pm
"alright....." Krystina smiled at him and then looked at lucius and Shayde. "er.... alright....." she mumbled and cuddled into Maso.
Skylar gave a small nod nd held onto Shayde, resting his head in his back. "relax, Shayde." he murmured quietly.
"i suppose you could call her on my phone.... she'll wake up if it's neerby...." Kana murmured, tipping her head to the side as she barely heard the last bit and then looked to the wall. "um...why do you need to talk to her?" she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:01 pm
"I'm glad we could get some things out in the open and get everyone feeling a bit better," Hades smiled lightly as he sat down next to Lucius who leaned against him.
"I'm still a bit tired, but everyone needed a checkup," Lucius mumbled closing his eyes.
"Fine... Hagen isn't really my older brother... I don't really know who my family was. The Silent Shadow Clan took me in after finding me near their village. That's one of my many secrets," Shayde mumbled soft enough to where only Sky could hear him. Maso lightly kissed Krystina on the forehead as he wrapped his arms closer to her.
"May I see if she'll answer your phone?" Sheik asked lightly as he removed his fist from the wall. "It's personal..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:08 pm
Krystina gave a small smile and moved her head so he'd kiss her lips before she gave him another one back.
"that's good....." Sky whispered quietly into shayde's ear before he glance to Lucius. "ya know... that whole trust thign includes me and my sister as well, doesn't it?" he asked, getting Krystina to give him an almost cold look.
"sure go ahead, try it...." she hummed and handed her cell phone to him. "use the recent calls list...." she shrugged and leaned against the wall.
{and here goes sky, off on the same tangent as ryxin had been >.>}  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:41 pm
"It does. It includes any whom we live with," Hades responded with a slight nod. Lucius curled up closer to Hades as he began drifting back to sleep, his hand lightly resting on his injury. Shayde shivered slightly at Sky whispering in his ear, his hand lightly brushing over Sky's arms around him.
"Krystina, drop the glare. We have to have trust in order for us to live together. Without trust there can be no love," Hades murmured softly as he slightly motioned to everyone at first before pointing towards Krystina and Maso as well as Shayde and Sky.
"Thank you," Sheik murmured softly as he quickly clicked through the numbers and finally called Truth's number. He kept silent as he listened to the rings of the phone.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:50 pm
"in that case... Krystina, wanna tell them why you were turned... or should i?" sky asked, looking at his sister with a small sigh.
"you suck..." krystina pouted and closed her eyes. "i was turned because before that i was suicidal.... and so Ryxin.... made it harder for me to die...but...he made it as painfulll for me as he could..." she whispered and curled into Maso some more.
she smiled and gave him a smoft kiss before she wanderd back into the living room.

on the other end of the phone, the rings seemed to go on for a while but finnally there was someone on the other end. "mmmmnnh.... h-how long was i out....?" Truth asked, expecting kana to say like four years or something else outragous like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:34 pm
"That's interesting," Hades murmured softly as he brushed the hair out of Lucius' face. "Any other secrets to be let out? Shayde, I wasn't able to catch what you told Sky so you'll have to repeat yourself as well."
"Sheik would know any secrets I have hidden in my past," Maso mumbled lightly as he tightened his hold around Krystina. "We all have our secrets, but no matter how painful... We have to have trust..."
"Several hours since you made it home, Truthy... I need to talk to you about Kana," Sheik murmured into the phone as he lightly touched the spot Kana had kissed.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:42 pm
Krystina gave a small smile as she heald onto maso, giving him a tiny kiss.
"well; the only secret i've got is my wings... and you all know abut that...." Skylar shrugged and pulled a feather out of his shirt.

"only a few hours? darn.... hey uncle...." Truth drawled, apperently waking up fully now. "alright so what d'ya need to talk to me about that has to do with Kana?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 pm
"I don't know who my real family is, Hades... I was taken in by the Silent Shadow Clan when I was like two because they thought I had potential. Hagen isn't really my brother," Shayde sighed a little louder as he curled up closer to Sky, his hand sliding the feather from his hand.
"I never would've guessed that you were never actually a biological relation to Hagen. You have the appearance of Hagen's parents and the skills of the Silent Shadow Clan," Hades said softly as he brushed his fingers through his hair.
"I still love you all the same, Stina," Maso murmured softly as he kissed her lightly on the lips.
"I don't want to say it for sure, but... I don't think it's gonna work," Sheik murmured as he glanced at the living room. "She's really sweet, but... There's a complication within my knowledge."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:46 pm
Skylar simply gave shayde a comforting smile and held onto him a bit tighter.
"i'm glad." Krystina smiled at him and curled up against him a bit more.
Kana had drifted to a corner of the room and curlled up, holding her knees to her chest as she looked at them all. to her, they were all still strangers; and she didn't want to intrude on what they were saying.
"really? but you've only been together for not even a full day." truth sighed. "what's the complication?" she asked, her voice coming out a bit colder then she'd meant it to be.

{got grounded. for being dumb. but now i'm back.}  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games