Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

"We'll break her however you want to, dear..."

Mjrn was only half paying attention. Her mind was stuck on the boy...Isaac? She was pretty sure that was his name. If she wanted to get to Isis, she would have to break him first.

"No, Mjrn...Just breaking him would be too easy...We're going to destroy him and if that don't find him in eight days, we're going to kill him and put him on display..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:36 pm
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

He smirked and leaned in to lick up her neck, nipping the skin roughly. "Yo se I would like to draw on him.... Perhaps.. mi casa? Si? Mi casa is agreed on... It is not small..." He looked at her and grinned wildly, the look of a madman evident as his voice changed into a raspy, almost hissing sound. "We must break her mind. The body is but a shell. Both bodies, only shells. The guts are what we must crush. Make 'em squishy~! Yes, squishy is good for the guts. Both kiddies are gonna be soooo squishy when we get done~!" He told her and giggled in that airy, cracked voice.

Then he switched the voice growing silky and cold like ice. "We can have fun with her, all of us. What do you think of bondage for the assassin? And the boy some exposure? We should play for their weaknesses, it makes them so much more elegant when they shatter, don't you agree? Perhaps we can toy with their minds as well?" He inquired, the different personas making their thoughts known.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image
Mjrn.

Mjrn chuckled in response to the n** and licked Tristain's cheek. He did not hold her attention for long though. Something off in the distance caused the viera to squeal like an excited child and start running. The source of her excitement was a large cactus. She threw her arms around it, ignoring the spines digging into her flesh, and kissed it.

"Looky~! Looky~! We found our friend~! We met it when we first came to Giza...It's a really nice cactus. Very good company."

Mjrn fell back into her calm start after a few moments, her eyes losing their childish glint in favor of something more sinister. She began picking some of the longer, thicker spines off the cactus, muttering to herself as she went.

"Bondage sounds nice...I was thinking of taking the boy out into the desert. Somewhere difficult to find...We could just leave him out in the sun and come back as needed...There's a sandstorm coming through in four days...We can sense it...Remind us to bind him..."

The viera stared at the spines she had collected curiously before shrugging and continuing on. She didn't have her dagger with her, so they would have to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:39 pm
Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

Kyle stood and looked down at the child, smileing at him softly, his vivid blue eyes kind. "Hai Riley-kun? What is it?" He asked the boy, his voice as gentle as his eyes. Just because he was his charge, didn't mean he didn't like him. He was more like a younger brother to Kyle anyways.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image
Riley Owens

Riley looked down at the floor for a moment, trying to decide the best way to word what he wanted. He got out of bed and finally looked up at the older male, a determined look in his wide eyes. "Will you and Dymi train me? I don't want to be a lia... liab... useless." He shifted uncomfortably and continued in a rush. "I want to be able to protect my sister, and the others. I'm tired of being the little kid everybody has to worry about."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:58 pm
Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

The question made Kyle's heart srop to the floor, the look in his eyes was fear. He knew why he wanted to be trained, but the training was harsh, dangerous, and the end result of Riley may be corrupted just as the Guild Lord and his eldest son was. He fidgited, and finaly sighed. "Riley-kun, I understand why you wish to be trained, but... ano... It is dangerous. I will train you, only if Joey-chan allows it. And the Seer will decide what you learn. Hai?" He compramised with the boy.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:00 pm
User Image
Riley Owens

Riley nodded eagerly. He was glad that Kyle had agreed at all instead of shooting him down immediately. "Can we go ask her now? Or should we wait until morning? What time is it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:10 pm
Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

Kyle looked outside and saw the darkness, a soft sigh on his lips. "Hai, tomorrow Riley-kun. Joey-chan needs rest. She was hurt a bit. I will show you somethings regardless, though. If you wish to learn. Do you wish to learn? Hai?" He inquired and smiled softly. He figured he should at the very least teach the boy some simple defense and offensive moves and basic training excersises. Those he could use in daily life without being an assassin. It would be a crime to let him remain so helpless.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
Riley Owens

"Yes, I want to learn." Riley beamed and took Kyle's hand. After a moment, he let go of the male and sat on the side of his bed with an uneasy look. "I don't want to be a assassin. I don't want to kill anyone. I want to keep everyone safe." He smiled at Kyle. "I want to be a hero. Like you and Dymi and Golda."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 pm
Kyle Fleetfoot

User Image

Kyle winced at the word he had been called. "Iie, we are no heroes Riley-kun. Assassins are killers who work for hire. We are no better than those we kill. All we know is to kill and keep from being killed ourselves. Onegai, understand, we are humans, but we are raised to be animals. Joey-chan knows this better than almost all our Guild. She was a full assassin when she was eight. She had killed hundreds when she was your age. And she was forced to kill all she was ordered to." He looked away. "We are no heroes, and we cannot call ourselves human any longer. We are murderers. Hai, and us Four are the ones that must kill to reshape the world. How are these things we have 'gifts'? They are curses, nothing more Riley-kun."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:14 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback pulled the cloak off of his head and glared at the boy, looking fierce and deadly until he stuck his tongue out like an insulted child. He pouted and looked away and at the ground. "Yo se. I don't want to cause any fights in there. I have to protect Jenni, and the Seer. I ******** up and I don't want either being hurt again." He said and held up the boy's cloak back to him." Aqui, I don't need this. Padre made us sleep in snow for days with only our clothes and what we could make in training. Forty in my class died in four days. I can survive." He told him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Keep it. I'm used to the cold."

Isaac shrugged and removed the braid from his hair, allowing it to fall around him. It was hot right now, but later it would help keep him warm. He could deal with the little bit of added heat for the time being. The male stared at Grayback quietly before sitting down a few feet away from him.

"If you don't mind it, I could keep you company for a while. I can continue my walk later."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:42 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback smiled faintly, the look on his face completely wrong for who was doing the action as he wrapped the cloak aroud his shoulders, looking at the male gently. "Gracias chico. I wouldn't mind some company. It seems that no one can really get past my voice and features to even listen to me anymore. Not that I blame them. I have been a ******** jerk and I let Padre order me around for far too long." Grayback confessed, his head leaning back to rest on the wall nehind him, his grey eyes looking up into the sky. "I don't like many people anyways, they just take and demand. I would rather protect those that need it."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image
Isaac Raine

"I can't see how anyone could be afraid of you."

Isaac crawled forward enough so that he was right in front of Grayback then reached out and placed his hand over his heart. He smiled softly and chuckled to himself before falling back into a sitting position. There was no reason to fear the assassin. Were there a reason, Isaac would know it.

"I know things about people that they probably don't even know about themselves...From what I can see, you have a good heart...Actions may effect the way those around you see you, but they do not effect who you truly are."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:04 pm
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

Grayback laughed softly at the boy, and his face softened greatly, his eyes seemed to become a gentle storm grey with gentle blue flares from the pupils as he looked at the male. His name had been a simple reference to his eyes. His normal color was the steel grey everyone saw him with, but they changed subtly, soft hues to refect his moods. But always back to grey once the emotion faded. "Grey is back..." He remembered Tristain whispering to him in his silky voice (the voice that desired to control and break anything before him that was female and normal), his face bruised and bloody from the beatings. "I wish others could see into me like you chico. I even wish I could see into you. Even though.... I feel I can sort of glimpse... yo no se... something under the surface..." He said, his eyes gaining a kind green and some blue fading. "Something kind, even though you hurt."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games