Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony caught Ash as she collapsed and genlty lowered her to the ground, trying to find her pulse and only getting a weak and thready one. She knew Ash was slipping away, even with just the fact that she was getting cold, her skin was turning pale, and her life-scent was fading. "Aunt Sirrah! Uncle Kevin! Come quick! Ash is dying!" She screamed out, everyone rushing to her with the three doctors in the lead.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:32 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin felt a light tugging sensation in her chest, and could tell with a glance at Lizzy that she felt the same. "Time to go back," she muttered, a tiny part of her feeling sorry that she had to leave. This place was peaceful, the Elders were nice, and there was no pain here. But most of her was beyond eager to see Ash again, and she took Lizzy's hand without hesitation. "We'll see you again?" she asked the Elders uncertainly.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:38 pm
Elemental Lord Spirit

User Image

As the Elemental Lord slowly came into view it seemed to smile at the two girls and it's wings fluttered gently. "Yes. When you are old and grey Erin, you will. And Elizabeth, you will in a much longer time. I bid you both farewell. We have two new arravls we must tend to." It said in a voice neither male nor female but the essence of life itself and the four Elders took on their elemental forms.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:46 pm
User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro turned away from the collapsed human girl, once again focusing on his niece. Her eyes were open and glowing. "Ah, so Sleeping Beauty decides to rejoin the world of the living," he muttered sarcastically as Arietta fully awoke and separated into Erin and Elizabeth again. "My work here is finished. Farewell, Rian. All three of you owe me." With that, Oscuro left and headed back for his house.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:01 pm
User Image
Rian Lee

Rian almost felt like crying with relief when he saw Erin and Lizzy open their eyes and get up. He hugged them both and then stepped back. "You're both okay? You aren't hurt anymore?" he asked anxiously.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:07 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin frowned and shrugged out of Rian's grip, her face turning white as a sheet when she saw her fiance through the crowd of people. "Ash," she whispered in a strangled voice, horrified at the sight of so much blood. She heard Sirrah saying they didn't have enough blood for her there, and by the time they got some more it would be too late for her.

Erin was still frozen when she heard someone else yell that Ash's heart and breathing had stopped. She felt like a knife went through her own heart at those words. 'What is this? This can't happen... I just made it back, and Ash is going to die?!' Erin shoved people aside and knelt beside Ash, clutching the hand of her uninjured arm tightly. "ASH! Stay with me! You have to stay with me, god damn it!!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:16 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy got to her feet and hugged Rian back, smiling and giving her brother a light kiss on the cheek. She understood that he had helped save them. "Thank you," she whispered to him before running to Harmony. "Harmony!" she cried softly, throwing her arms around her girlfriend. Of course she was worried about Ash, but she felt that one selfish minute wouldn't hurt anything. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I left you, I'll never leave you again," she whispered in Harmony's ear, holding her tightly, afraid that her girlfriend would be angry with her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:22 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony held Lizzy tightly, not even minding the blood from Ash on her arms and chest. Seh kissed Lizzy several times before she spoke. "Oh GODS Lizzy! I thought I'd never see you again. Ash... Ash is dead...... Oh Gods Lizzy... She's dead.... She killed him but she's dead..." she whspered softly against her lover's lips, holding her tightly as tears slowly trickled out of her eyes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:30 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash woke up and felt..... fine. She looked up and saw the four elements and did the only thing that came to mind; she bowed to them. In the time that followed, she learned that Erin, and Lizzy were both alive and well, and she was dead and not allowed to wish herself back. Then she was told that she would get wings, and she was half tempted to tell them that she had a pair from Erin's birthday party. When the large fire seemed to swell with pride and beckon her over.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Elder Elemental Fire

User Image

She spoke to Ashika solely and and said, "Ashika, you have much passion, love, fire, and spirit within you. It would give me great pride to give you give you wings of myself." She said and reached a hand of flames towords the female, waiting for her response.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:44 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash reach out to the fire and felt her hands touch the roaring flames, surprised at how comforting it was, not painful or searing. A small red mark appeared on the inside of her right wrist and wings of fire poured from her back. "Welcome Home." The Elementals told her, and a vast forest appeared before her. She vaguely recalled Pitt saying that he had fought his way back here but she felt at ease, and stepped into the trres, the white vanishing behind her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:59 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

After ten minutes without success, Erin watched Sirrah and the other doctors stop working on Ash. She felt like her heart had been torn from her chest, and was frantic to stop the pain. 'Ash... I have to get to Ash... I can't stay here, I can't live if she's dead...' Erin kissed Ash's palm and sobbed softly as she let go of her fiance's hand, getting to her feet and backing away from the sight of Ash cold and unmoving. 'I have to get to her... Can't stay here...' Erin looked around, her eyes wild with grief, ignoring the others as she looked for the quickest way to kill herself.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Most everyone was staring at Ash in horror, unable to believe she was dead, but Lizzy's eyes followed Erin. The girl was obviously crazed with sorrow, and Lizzy knew at once what she was looking around for. "Dukes! Grab Erin, please! Right now!" She slipped out of Harmony's arms and hurried over to her other half, who was not even trying to pretend to be calm now that she was in the grip of a weretiger. "Erin, you can't... Ash wouldn't want you to off yourself," whispered Lizzy, placing her hand gently on Erin's shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:20 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin screamed in fury and thrashed in Dukes' arms, snarling in rage at Lizzy's words. "Could you live without your soul?!" she hissed, not even aware how crazed and wide her eyes were. "You can't make me live without her! You can't make me!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:35 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash walked throgh the forest and came to the realization that Elder Fire was a very tough critic. She was the first person to get her mark. As she moved away once more, she sighed and flet her wings twitch before she heard a voice she hadn't in over a decade. "Hey Buddy! What? Too good to greet your own brother! Jerk!" And she turned to rush over to him and hug her long dead brother.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games