Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:35 pm
"Ah!" Helen shreiked as though she saw a large bug and fell back, holding her leg. She took a moment to register that it was Seth that had kicked her, and that he was awake before saying, "Damn brat." She threw the rest of the cord off to the side before pulling out her cell phone and standing. "I'm going to be so happy to be rid of you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:23 am
"Sure about that, because lizard guy wanted me dead, you're part of the Syndicate right? Why didn't you f*cking kill me?" Seth asked coldly, she had a chance to kill him, but she chose to knock him out instead.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:27 pm
Dez nodded and looked around. "He's here somewhere."

Theo appeared form a poison cloud. "You got her to help?" He said some what surprised

A tail wrapped around Seth's neck. "Who said I still don't want you dead!" He hissed as a truck pulled up next to Helen. "Good work Helen." Demitri said smiling as he dropped Seth. "The boss will be pleased with tonight's catch."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:49 pm
"Speak of the Retard." seth said dryly, if he had free hands he would've opened fire on Demitri, but alas, he was still tied to the damn chair.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:18 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((I had Kastel go off on her own and had something planed for her, but now I can;t remember what I was going to do...))

[Maybe have someone attack her or something. Or just tag along with us]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:20 pm
Evelin looked over at Theo and grinned, "Yes, the major reason was the fact that I remembered unfinished business I had with our "friends" and I had fun kicking around that giant lizard." She chuckled lightly before turning back to Dez. "So now that he's here, what now?"

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:22 pm
Rin128564
((I was thinking of maybe having her find Seth and get help or something))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:27 pm
Minnta Aloripma
Rin128564

{That works too. Maybe she could find Dez and the group to help that way everyone will interact more with one another. Idk, its up to you.}  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:34 pm
Rin128564
Minnta Aloripma
Rin128564

{That works too. Maybe she could find Dez and the group to help that way everyone will interact more with one another. Idk, its up to you.}
((That's what I'm hoping for, more team work))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:11 pm
"Now...we find everyone else..." He said looking around. "they are all over the city unfortunately."

Demitri hissed and threw seth into a cage before closing it and locking it. "Well Helen. I believe we should be on our way."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:17 pm
Kastel had wandering a bit, trying to think of somewhere to go and hide when she happens to pass by a bar and hears the familiar voice of the lizard man. She glances around warily and, seeing no one, begins to sneak around the back.

((Are they inside or outside?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:27 pm
((outside))  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:32 pm
((O.k. I'm going to assume they're in the back bit))

Kastel creeps down the side of the building and crouches down to peak around the corner. She frowns as she spots the lizard man talking to an unfamiliar woman while tossing a vaguely familiar boy into a cage. She cautiously begins to back up until she's halfway down the side ally before turning and running towards where she remembered last seeing Evelin and the wind boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:40 pm
Demitri smelled Kastel. "We have to move..Now!" He said as he looked around.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:41 pm
"Yeah, you won't fight me yourself you big pansy. No balls!" Seth taunted from inside the cage. He knew it was for their protection, otherwise he'd get out and kill them all. If only I could get out. Seth thought to himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games