Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 am
Jay gave the reble an innocent pout, like a child who was just acused of eatting their mothers favorite chocolate
"my appologize, sometimes its almost an impulse with me. i will admit its one of my many flaws...." grinning like a cheshire cat
the officer sat down on the floor infront of Zil with crossed legs.
His elbow resting on his knee, propping his head up on a closed fist
"i'm all ears"

Saiyu growled and crossed her arms with a huff as she sat in a hedge row and waited for the police, who decided she was a suspicious personal, left the area they were now prodding around in so she could leave.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 am

Zil sighed, feeling like a storyteller to a stubborn brat. He first looked at the darts lodged in his arm. "Take these out and I'll begin" He solicited.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:47 am
*Lolly bump*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:50 am
lil_lollypop1
*Lolly bump*

((Aya glomp))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:53 am
((What's up? I'm stuck and can't post again... *sighs* ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:01 am
lil_lollypop1
((What's up? I'm stuck and can't post again... *sighs* ))
((Jian can react to what Damien and Monica said. I'm stuck till Eternal or Snuggy get on~ =D *stuck bro fist bump emotion_brofist ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 am
(( All the way. emotion_brofist ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:48 am
lil_lollypop1

((WAIT! Didn't Eternal said we can timeskip??!!! o.o ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:23 pm
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((I thought we did that. How far did you want to time skip?))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:12 pm
lil_lollypop1
Ayame-Yuura
lil_lollypop1

((I thought we did that. How far did you want to time skip?))

((Oooohhh... So this should be at least a few hours after the twins started working on the helicopter, right?! That's enough time. I'll move Fanny once I get back from school XP ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Fanny brought the graphs with her. They were disguised as frequencies of the sounds of two different animals as though a project for school. The rebels drove her back to the edge of Diethelm where she went through the tunnels once more unnoticed and back to the dilapidated bakery, where she waited for the Laurels' family car to take her back 'home' to the mansion of her adoptive parents. She was well-aware that her parents, under Zil's guidance, were about to transfer her to the military academy. She would have to blend in as usual.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:05 pm
"I see. Well that certainly is a big budget saver. These kids have certainly modified our war expenses. Now we can make more if we need to" the Absolute Leader said. He then looked at the kids. "If you can keep up with designs like this, you'll definitely win Honors of the Diethelmian Military Empire. That award isn't given out to just your average person" Damien stated. He then looked them up and down. "Of course, after thiss you'll need new uniforms. Your current ones are a mess. You'll also have to was up while we burn them" Damien said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 pm
"Yay!" The twins said, holding hands and jumping up and down merrily at the idea of getting Honors. Still, they considered his words a compliment, which was worth more to them then the money they were most likely going to get out of it.

"Still, if they're going to get this dirty working on projects, maybe we should set aside some clothes that they can wear for working, instead of having them wreck every nice uniform they put on." Jian suggested. "We can just take the money out of their pay."

"Speaking of pay, how much do you consider the dragonfly's design to be worth, Valkyrie?" Vincent asked.
"Well, I suppose if you took one person's salary and the average it would take for someone to do this... that's about $40 an hour for 40 hours a week. I suspect it would probably take a month for a normal person, plus it's innovative. Doing the math, it would be $8,000 for each of us if we were adults, plus a $2,000 bonus for a complete project. But since there are two of us kids and our age added together is that of an adults, I would say $10,000 for the both of us, and we can split 50-50. That would give us $5,000 each."
"5-5000 dollars! Wow! I never thought I would even see that much! Then again, they did say it was a multi-million dollar project. Geese... millions of dollars..." He said in thought.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:16 pm
"Woah, woah, woah, woah. Hold on there. I'm glad that you're very appreciative of your new positions, but I'll be the one deciding the pay. Don't worry, you won't be getting table scraps for your labour, but since I run the gauntlet around here, I'll be the one deciding your pay. You don't worry your little heads about that" the Absolute Leader spoke. He then turned to Jian. "Yes, perhaps have some coveralls or something made in their size. These uniforms are not cheap and it would make me tear up a little to see them ruined" Damien stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:29 pm
"Sounds fair." Vincent said. "You're the big boss, after all."
"We can still haggle prices, right?" Valkyrie asked with concern.
"Of course we can, sister. It's not like anyone else can do what we can." Vincent replied. "But remember what the teacher told us in economics."
"Ah, so true brother." Valkyrie replied.
"Besides, I'm sure he'll be fair. We just saved them a lot of money." Vincent said.
"Yeah. I won't worry then." Valkyrie replied.
"I know, sister. The bigger picture, the bigger picture..." Vincent muttered as they both giggled.

"Yeah. It would be a waste." Jian told Damien.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games