Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Monster Mash ((Finished.)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reposted and reworked
  Gold
  Okay? But I don't feel like joining still.
  I might join
  Woo! I'll join/I've already been a part of it.
View Results

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:00 pm
"Amaya, I...!" She was gone before he knew it. "...I'm sorry..."Adrian had never seen her act that way, not towards him. He grimmaced, cursing himself and his big mouth before turning back toward his body. No point in going after her, not in her mood and in his state. All he could do for now was slip back into his body and pray that he'd wake up the next day feeling better.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:12 pm
The next morning Amaya awoke dripping in blood. She wasn't entirely sure why she was or what had happened, but when she spotted the bodies laying around her, the shadow user began to piece it together that she had most likely lost control of herself and went on a murderous rampage. Had she not been so used to not remembering violent acts she committed and killing people, Amaya might've been horrified, though she simply headed home and took a shower before Calista got up, glad to see that she hadn't gotten injured during her rampage. Once Calista had woken up, Amaya made pancakes, letting Calista eat them while she watched a movie, Amaya sitting at the table, reading a book while she ate her breakfast.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:19 pm
It wasn't until later that afternoon that Adrian finally woke up, though he had no immediate desire to leave the clinic just yet. The image of Amaya screaming at him yesterday continued to play in his head and he just sighed. The medics had done what they could, and now all he could do was take it easy. "I'm home..." he said upon finally coming home, though he had no enthusiasm. His wings were gone, Amaya was probably still mad at him...He just wanted to hide in his room and curse god for putting him in this situation to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:36 pm
"Good to see you're still alive. I made pancakes if you're hungry." Amaya called from the kitchen, though she didn't look up from her book. She still didn't want to look at him, and even though she was used to it, it would be nice to know what she had done the night before, so she was still trying to remember.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:45 pm
"Thanks." Adrian said getting himself a plate and slumping down at the table, not looking over at Amaya either as he ate. The longer the silence settled in though, the more glances he made towards her. He just didn't want her to be mad at him. He'd just been trying to make her feel better is all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:52 pm
"How's your back?..." Amaya asked, eventually breaking the silence, though she continued to keep her gaze fixated on her book. She wanted to hug him, hit him and scream at him for scaring her like that, but she didn't, just sitting there quietly as she stared at her book, occasionally taking a bite of her breakfast.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:54 pm
"Hasn't hurt this much since my wings were first growing in. Not as bad as the initial removal though." Adrian said fixing his gaze back on his plate.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:04 pm
"Losing appendages never is a good experience." Amaya commented, picking up her now empty plate and carrying it into the kitchen so she could wash the dishes.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:08 pm
"Amaya, I'm sorry." Adrian said turning to lack back at her. "I....I don't know what else I can say other than I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 pm
"Thanks..." Amaya said quietly, her back turned to him. She would have apologized, and she probably should have apologized, but she wasn't sorry for being scared and worried about Adrian. "Just...try not to do that again...please..." She murmured.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:18 pm
"I....make no promises..." Adrian said with a faint smile, knowing that was one promise he probably couldn't keep. If he said otherwise, the whole mess would just start up again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:22 pm
"Like I said...just try..." She murmured, putting the dish away before she returned to the table and picked her book up once more.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:25 pm
"I never said I wouldn't try, I just said I make no promises." Adrian said getting up, walking around to give Amaya a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek before taking his plate into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:01 pm
"Adrian...." Amaya said, having followed him in the kitchen, waiting until he turned around after putting his plate down to gently wrap her arms around his neck and pulled him close, kissing him deeply before she pulled back. "I'm glad you're still alive." She murmured.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:05 pm
A small smile creased his lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "Me too. Sorry I made you worry so much. I hope you know that I'd never make you worry if I could help it."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games