Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:40 pm
(why is it on the days that I'm busy are the days i'm needed)

Ghost had just put the finishing touches on his new tool and then the call came "There's always something" he grumbled as he ran to his bike his comm-link in hand "I'll meet you over there" he said not wanting to lose her once he got on his bike he took off his com at his waste to hear for any messages.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:53 pm
((Because we're mean like that))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Brinks fist passes harmlessly through the cat as Alice suddenly vanishes from sight. She had gotten back to her feet and was slowly circling outside the mans gravitational influence, creating the illusion of an army of card soldiers that charge at him as she waits for an opportunity to strike.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((Bad guys fighting bad guys, what's this rp coming too? surprised ))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:20 am
As the attack went thru the cat Brink whirled around as the card soldiers started to appear. "If illusions are all that you can attack with you shouldn't have tried in the first place" he muttered pulling out the hollow mask and putting it on fully hiding his face. The ground under him continued to crack as he stood there looking around for the girl. While this wasn't the ideal way of getting the Titans attention it would work if this woman stopped pestering him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:28 am
Draco followed Ghost. "I'm comin', too. Gotta snag the car. I wanna save as much energy as possible, right now." His cold mist continued to follow him, his readiness for battle increasingly evident.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:14 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena nodded. "Star, Arcana. Go with Cryogon. I'll pinpoint the location and meet up with you there." She pulled up her hood and turned to the monitor screen. "s**t." She grabbed the comm link from her belt again. "Looks like we've got another one, guys. Brink's joined her. Get ready for a fight."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:08 pm
(It's fine dude, really. If you've never read cards send me a pm and ask me anything you want, okay? I can even use my cards if you have any questions yourself for 'em)

(lol teens already cussing? XD)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex gasped as she entered the door, her eyes saw something..that ould not be possible. "Oh my.." Her mind was streaming with questions, and yet she was wanting to test them as well. She looked to Salvador as he fell to his knees in despair. "What..What happened?" She asked, as it seemed he had at least an idea. Are there others like the man with the blade for an arm? She asked herself, now wanting to conduct more research on those around her.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:17 pm
((Yeah...but "s**t's" not so bad. I could've had her drop an f-bomb, but that wouldn't be a very good example for the others, would it? 'Sides, she's older than the other Titans. cat_razz ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 pm
Salvador slammed his fist into the ground and cursed his luck. "Hijo de puta! I knew that b***h would cause me trouble." Salvador then picked himself up and leaned against the back of his once normal leather couch. He was so enraged that he didn't notice he it still felt solid. "Now what am I going do?" He said shaking his head. Salvador felt like all he had worked for was now for naught. He still didn't realize the bright side of everything at the moment.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:37 pm
(Lol true and nice XD)

Let me be. Let me free.

Alex shook her head as cussed,"Now, now...there's no need to be this bothered by it. I'm sure som-" Yet she stopped, and she saw that Salvador was leaning against the shadow!! "Mister! Your couch! You're leaning on it...!!" She gasps pointing at the couch now. Amazing! Even though the items and shadows switched..they are still what they are! To point out to him further she sat on the couch gasping again. "It feels like any other couch..though pretty comfortable~" She now giggled innocently.

Let me soar. Let me fly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:50 pm
Salvador was still mopping about his supposed lose until Alex mentioned how he was leaning against a shadow like a solid object. The bodyguard looked dryly at the supernatural phenom. "Well that's something doesn't happen often. Also, it's pure leather. That's why is comfy." Salvador breathed a sigh of relief. The only question was how was he suppose to reverse what had happened? He could get to that later. "Come. You need a weapon." Sal then went down the shadowy hall to his bedroom. He past the bathroom which still had a gaping hole in the door.

The bodyguard searched the altered room for something underneath his deformed bed. "Where is it...ah!" He flipped some kind switch from underneath. The wall next to his bed then around revealing various types of bladed weapons and firearms. Though, each weapon had now become a strange silhouette. "OK, now you just need to take your pick. I'll coach you on what is best for what."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:03 pm
Let me be. Let me free.

Alex poked at the "couch" still very curious. "How is any of this possible?" She muttered to herself now questioning more. As he spoke, she was polite enough to look over to respond as she listened. Seeing him move to the hallway, she quickly raised and followed. Even the hallway was a large shadow? Oh..but look! The shadow's shadow is the image of the hallway.. She saw now looking at it closely. "It's like a reflection-how fascinating ~" She admired as she still followed behind. Looking at the door, another gasp escaped,"What happened here?" She asked now curious of it.

When he showed her the many weapons he had available, she only stared. "I...can't really tell what.. is what.." She said slightly embarrassed though it was hard to understand their silhouettes.

Let me soar. Let me fly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:26 pm
'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Alice watches him silently, the world seeming to ripple again. She throws a knife at his head, taking the intensified gravity into consideration and aiming higher than normal. The illusions may not have fooled Brink, but they were spreading pure panic amongst the normal folk and the world rippling wasn't helping.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((In case you haven't already guessed, I'm building up to her reality bending debut))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:41 pm
Twisting and swinging out again at one of the illusions that placed Brinks body in a different area as the knife came down striking him instead in the lower back missing any organs as it cut flesh. "Little" he muttered reaching back and pulled it out throwing the knife the force of his throw being amplified to full as it hit the concrete in the direction it had been thrown crumpling under the force. Moving towards the area he had been attacked from behind in Jacob was starting to get pissed off with this girl the illusion getting on his nerves as she continued to fight from the shadows.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:51 pm
Salvador sighed. He shouldn't have been surprised. Of course wouldn't know what weapon she'd want. She's just a scientist after all. "OK." He said heavily while looking the scientist up and down. He noticed how her lab had long sleeves. A wrist knife could be concealed there so long as she didn't pull up her sleeves. Then there was her purse. A couple folding, spring assist or a butterfly knife could be kept in there, maybe even a KA-BAR or a simple Bowie knife. Salvador then shook his head. A Bowie knife was probably too big for the dainty purse. Alex could definitively do with a few push daggers though. So many choices.

Salvador then decided to just take a bunch of random knives and lay them on the bed. The light being cast from the ceiling as well as the wall thankfully worked normally. The one thing Shadow couldn't touch. "Alright." said the bodyguard readily. "Here we have a good selection." Salvador pointed to set of small push daggers "These puppies can be kept in your purse along with the spring assist knives" Salvador then turned his attention to a couple of fairly big knives with straps. "Now these ones you can keep on your person as long you don't reveal that you have one." The bodyguard then point to a few more knives but that was it.

(Behold my inner knife enthusiast! XD I feel incredibly awkward.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:56 pm
Let me be. Let me free.

Alexandra only blinked as he looked over to her. He was right, of course, she only knew science as she didn't pay attention to the weapons. "Hmm?" She would say as he looked over her clothing and her purse. She trusted him, though, so didn't suspect him otherwise. Later on he began to show her the weapons in the light which revealed their true forms. " Oh....well..what a handy one you are." She says looking at all of them. She listened to him as he spoke and sat on the bed next to the knifes. "Uhmmm....I think maybe .uhm...well...I'm not sure.." She responded shyly and a bit embarrassed as she wasn't one to handle weapons either.

Let me soar. Let me fly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games