Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:28 pm
((woah...i'm kind of loopy right now...i visited the hospital an things are kind of dizzy so forgive my misspelling))

Kuzan landed softly on the ground and smirked. "An Ice tray? Is that all you've got?" He said as he smiled evilly. "you're trying to measure yourself to the five and yet here you are..." He said as he scraped his clothes together. "Backed into a corner like the rat you are!" He said as his eyes glowed a faint light blue as he pounced at Clyde.

Tengu suddenly appeared infront of Clyde, his leg still half frozen."My apologizes....being frozen isn't something easy to do when most of your body is frozen, let alone in your human form. He said pushing back kuzan. "You're just like your father...easy to predict!" He said as he kicked the frozen fighter back. He swung his sword to the side as he lifted the mask from his face. "As a swordsman let me show you a move you should learn well when you're in a pinch..." He said as he ran towards kuzan with his sword drawn. He leapt into the air and pointed his sword down at Kuzan. "Autumn rain...." he rained a flurry down on kuzan rapidly.

Kuzan blocked it and glared at the teacher. "What will this do? Nothing! Both of you are dead!" He said with a bit of an growl.

"You are a fool..all of you are actually. So you will be punished for ruing my class room and attacking another student" He said as his sword gained friction and heat. "...And Fireworks!" He said as he slid his mask back on and with a single thrust forward he stabbed kuzan in the chest wending an explosion of heat and feathers every where sending kuzan crashing into the ground. Marx landed softly on the ground. "Clyde....even though you are human use your opponents weakness when they aren't expecting it." He said as he toke his mask off and sheathed his sword. Kuzan laid on the ground passed out. "Now clean part of this mess up...you, kuzan, and the five will be cleaning this up and fixing my room." he said a she sat at his broken desk reading a news paper.

"..."Kuzan laid on the ground as the ice on his body melted away. "ow....." He said a she sat up and shoke his head. "What happened?" He said looking at Clyde.

"You're cleaning up my room and have detention for attacking another students with out my order." Marx said simply as he read the paper.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:26 pm
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

The ice boy's comment confused Clyde. He didn't think of comparing himself to the Five. He rarely did. Sure he got jealous of some of them, but he never really compared himself. Who was this guy? Then it hit him. Clyde remembered hearing rumors around the halls about some guy who would never shut up about being better than the Five. Clyde remembered now. This guy was Kuzan..or was it Kuzo? Either way, Kuzan now thought it was a fitting time to strip before going to strike the sword swinging student. Clyde braced himself for Kuzan's oncoming attack.

However, just before Kuzan could a land a hit, Clyde was saved by the teacher. Mr. Donovan then told him to pay attention to the move he was about to show. Clyde willingly obeyed and payed close attention. He watched as the teacher leaped into the air and began to quickly stab at Kuzan, though to no success. Either way, it was a good move that Clyde took to heart.

Just when Clyde was started to feel the nice feeling of admiration for his teacher, he instantly felt ashamed. Something told him he wasn't going to get the best grade in this class either. Mr. Donovan managed to swiftly knock out Kuzan, then ordered for both him and Clyde to clean up the classroom. Clyde looked around, wondering how he was suppose to do just that when everything was cover in ice! "Sensei?" Clyde asked. "You wouldn't happen to have a flamethrower would you?" The student said looking at some thick spots of ice.

Just then, Kuzan happened to wake up. The ice wielding boy asked Clyde what exactly had happened. The teacher beat Clyde to a response though. The young swordsman sighed. "Better get cleaning Ice Boy." Clyde said while making his way to an overturned desk that wasn't covered in ice.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:47 pm
"I do not have such meaning less toys...use what you have....and leave some of the mess for the five. They will be helping also." He said coldly as he looked over his paper at Kuzan." Hmmmm...." He said thinking. 'Raw power like that is something tat shouldn't go un checked.' He thought before standing. "clean this up...I must speak with someone." He said as he hopped over the rubble towards the door and walk out.

Kuzan sighed as he raised his arm into the air before digging it into the ground "Ice breaker..." He commanded as the ice in the room shattered. He pulled his hand from the ground. "Your ice problem is gone..." He said as his hands turned into ice gauntlets and his legs became covered in ice covers. He kicked a large piece of rubble up into the air before pushing it back into it's right pace using is hands. He toke a deep breather and fired snowballs as at the cracks slowly freezing the piece in place. He let go and sighed. Tired from his freak out,  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:36 pm
((Quote me if you need me, though I might not respond until sometime after Thursday.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:04 pm
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

In an instant, Clyde remembered where he was. The people around him were people being trained to become some of the best hardened supervillians around. Getting attached to anyone was probably a bad idea. Clyde might even consider dropping his little crush on Hex.

Clyde went over to the weapon cases and began realigning them. One of the case's lock was broken. Inside was another exotic weapon. Looking around, Clyde saw the teacher had left the classroom and Kuzan wasn't really paying a attention. The young swordsman took the weapon out of its case and examined it. "A jian." Clyde said quietly while looking at the red lacquered scabbard. He then took the blade out to inspect the condition of the blade. "Could use some sharpening..." Clyde then sheathed the sword and looked at the hilt of sword. The hilt was very fancy looking with jewels and a silver lion shaped hand guard. "Of course. Stylish just like all the other." Clyde sheathed the sword and then put it back in the weapon case. I wonder how much trouble I'd be in if I stole that sword. I mean we are being trained to be just villains. Clyde then tidied up a few more misaligned cases and called his work done. "Well I'd say I'm done."

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

(Edit because the last paragraph was a little too depressing.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:19 pm
"Alright Ma we shall prepare I trust you'll inform the teachers that we will not be attending classes and thank you for your support." Kingside said as he bowed a bit before turning to leave he had to get his shoulder looked at.  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:58 am
Saying nothing as it seemed that the whole meeting was over Gamer stood up slowly pushing his seat in as he made his way for the door. It was evident quickly the reason she wanted to take so long before the job began with most of the 5 slightly tired or injured in some way she wanted them at tip top condition for this mission. And calling on them mean she needed the best in young villains tho the thought of why they wanted something like this put on the shoulders of children kept his mind on it for a time as he headed out of the door. He would likely simply wander to the library to play his game as he had no intent to return to the class they had been dismissed out of.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:27 pm
Marx walked outside his classroom and saw the headmistress. "Headmistress...With your permission I'd like to be able to train two students after school." He said crossing his arms. "They show promise...I want to make them stronger."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:37 pm
(Oh boy...I forgot she was there... sweatdrop Maybe no one notice ninja )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:22 pm
((Headmistress notices everything, she just doesn't always do anything about what she notices))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle grumbles under her breath as she manages to get out of the office without looking like she was about to collapse, though once out in the halls she began using the wall to hold herself up.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"The sword and ice boys?", she asks, watching said boys as they began to work.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:11 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana nodded to Ma Will and left a few steps behind Arielle. Seeing the other girl practically collapse against the wall, she used a short burst of her speed and wrapped an arm around Arielle's waist to help support her. "Need some help getting back to our dorm, Morrigan?" she asked quietly.

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:38 pm
(Oh no. Of course the headmistress would notice. She's staring directly into the classroom. I meant everyone else.)  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 pm
(This would happen! The days I don't have to wake early would be the days everyone else is barely on. Ironic huh?)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:06 pm
((I agree.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:10 pm
(Guess I need to cool down. I've recently been on an RP high. Yes, it's possible to do that. eek )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games