Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:52 pm
Coil didn't care what the woman said, he kept his distance, he entered the passageway leading to the stairs, the entrance behind him closed shut.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:09 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"We did everything we could. Now calm yourself, Feng. If you don't halt your flames before they reach the edge of this deck, I will have to absorb you until you've cooled off. Do you understand?" Her voice was still calm, but it held an edge of authority honed by her years as the leader of the Teen Titans and then as the head of the Justice League.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:22 pm
After checking a few buildings, Skye checked on her robots. They have fixed the streets and gotten rid of most of the wreckage. "Am I free to go warden?" she asked with an annoyed expression on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:23 am
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"I'm surprised you actually stayed.", Dreamer comments from where she had ended up perched on one of the surviving street lights. She makes shooing gestures at the girl, her signal that she could leave.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“Sanity,
Can't see the dark already.
Purity,
The days are longer.”

Delira just shakes her head when she notices that the boy was still keeping his distance. The stairs go down to what had to be far below any possible basements of the surrounding buildings, the bottom eventually reaching a long narrow hallway with a steel door at the end. As Delira approaches, a hand scanner pops out of the wall as well as a retina scanner. The door opens as soon as the scans finish revealing a lobby like area.

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 am
One again Kyle was left impressed by the spy like design of the corridor. When the door opened he was a bit eager to walk in and explore but he kept cool and waited for Delira. "I need to know..." Kyle said as he stepped up closer to the woman "...what's this all about?" he knew that someone like her wouldn't just pick somebody off the streets and take them in, she obviously wanted something from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:43 am
"Well if I gotta do something, might as well see it through instead of doing a half-assed job." Skye said, 'deleting' her robots once they were done. Finally, she was able to go home.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:41 pm
Feng's eyes narrowed. "I don't think you understand the situation Snow." He hissed as he burned hotter. "If he gets his hands on the four children then the world will be in trouble." He said seriously. "Where is he now?" He said standing his ground to Snow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:08 pm
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer isn't paying much attention to Skye anymore. She hums softly to herself as she looks around from her perch before changing into a cat and beginning to make her way back to the Hall.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

“Sanity,
Purity,
The days are longer.”

Delira smiles slightly as she puts her sunglasses back on, having to take them up for the eye scan. "Are all young people this suspicious these days? Though you are right to be suspicious that I want something.", she responds, "I would like you to join my group."

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:53 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"I understand perfectly, Feng. We don't know where he is right now, but we will find him. And you will put out your flames this instant, or I swear I will absorb you. Your anger is endangering every living being on this satellite."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

((Note: The Observation Deck of the Watchtower surrounds the manmade forest that provides the satellite's oxygen supply.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:34 pm
Kyle raised a brow "your group?" he said while his eyes scanned around the room "and uh...just what does you 'group' do, exactly?"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:48 pm
“Sanity,
Purity,
The days are longer.”

"If paid enough, we'll do almost anything.", she says simply.

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:11 pm
"I see..." he said simply, he thought for a moment unsure of what to do. Kyle nodded "alright then" he answered simply, although he'd regret it later, Kyle thought he could have fun with this.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:27 pm
Feng's eyes narrowed. "If you understand this why hasn't he been found!" He snapped at her. "That's why that freakish blizzard showed up in d.c. You should have called me in! I could have stopped him!" He said simply as the flames began to die down but the heat picked up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:01 pm
“Sanity,
Purity,
The days are longer.”

"Good,", Delira smiles, " I don't have to kill you then." She gestures for him to follow her as she starts walking towards the dorms for those who didn't have homes in town.

“Sanity,
But that also must sink.
"Sanity"...
What is that?”
-iNSaNiTY

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 pm
Kyle chuckled lightly but followed Delira, strangely enough he walked closer behind her even after the threat. "so you're some kind of mercenary group?" he asked still slightly confused.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games