Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:10 pm

{Sounds like fun. XD Hope you enjoy yourself when you do attend it.}

After a while Ophelia finally finished with all the paperwork for the day, leaning back in her chair as she huffed out a sigh of relief. Her relief was short-lived, however, when she came to the realization that now she had absolutely nothing to do.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:19 pm

A muffled jingling of loot could be heard nearing the door before someone finally knocked. "Honey! I'm home~!" It had turned into quite the odd little relationship, hadn't it? Particularly on Balthazar's part who had started to enjoy her company, mostly because she wasn't the shy, soft-spoken gun lover she was when he first ran amuck. Kaistern was still being quiet too, so it was hard not to enjoy his extended bout of freedom with Ophelia.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Ophelia found herself grinning as she opened the door for Balthazar once more. "Welcome back. I hope you had at least a little fun with 'work' today." she greeted him, flashing that warm smile that Kaistern knew all too well.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:18 pm

"You'd be surprised what having a reason other than 'paycheck' can add to a job. And I brought you a goodie bag!" Kaistern said kicking the door shut behind him as he walked over to drop a small sack on the chair he sat in upon his first arrival. "A few small bits and bobs here..." he said laying out some of the bits of jewelry on her desk; a few necklaces, the broach he'd picked up earlier, and a pair of earrings. "...and a few new pieces to add to your wardrobe." he said pulling out and holding up a rather nice dress. "I tried to keep the blood splatter to a minimum."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Ophelia admired each piece, barely able to contain the excitement she felt in recieving so many gifts at once from Balthazar/Kaistern. Even if they came from his murder victems, she couldn't help but love it. She also couldn't help that sparkle in her eyes that screamed the glee she tried so hard to hide. "They're so beautiful~ Thank you!" She wasn't fooling anyone. Ophelia looked like a giddy puppy.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 pm

((For ease of typing, you have my permission to call him/them Kaizar or Balthastern. XD ))

"I like to think of it as a bonus mission, or maybe overtime." Balthazar said as he tucked the prizes back into the sack and set them next to her desk. "And really, who doesn't love a good scavenger hunt?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 pm

"You're just making excuses to avoid the 'thank you' kiss." Ophelia joked with a small giggle. "In all seriousness, though, I'm glad to know that you're enjoying my work over the standard fare. Feel free to come to me whenever you want more."

{Thank you. XD I might start doing that.}
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:53 pm

"I'm more surprised that wasn't your first response. Just let me know if you need anything else." Balthazar said flopping back on their bed, rolling over to take a little nap. It was starting to turn into some weird, screwed up family routine. Ophelia stayed there to handle guild business while he went out and did her dirty work, just like some 50s couple of a man coming home from a long day of work to his stay at home wife.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Ophelia, even if she wasn't getting laid just yet, found herself enjoying their weird family dynamic quite a bit. In a sick sort of way, it made her feel loved to get so much attention fro Balthastern, even if it was just Balthazar joking amicably with her as he turned his latest job in.

"I certainly will." With that, she headed towards the bookshelf on her wall to do some reading while Balthastern slept to pass the time until she too wluld grow tired.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:12 pm

'How long is it going to take until you snap out of your stupid slump?' While he looked to be sleeping, Balthazar was having a little one-on-one with Kaistern in his head. The king, of course, was still in his s**t-tacular mood. 'Your girl is here, alive, and happy. I don't want to be your damn stand in every time you're having a shitty day! I know I've been harping about wanting freedom, but there are boundaries in your life even I don't want to cross, and at this rate that's just what's going to happen! Don't blame me if you get bumped out of the picture!' Useless as usual.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:27 pm

After a while Ophelia marked her page and closed the book before going on to change out of her comfortable everyday wear and into a decent nightgown. Balthastern seemed to be sleeping, so she saw absolutely no need to cover herself up to hide her nonexistant modesty. Not that it mattered, considered how surprisingly fast she usually was when stripping or getting dressed. Anyway, she was feeling lonelier than she might like to admit and decided that it wad better to join her lover in sleep than to just stand around as she wallowed in her thoughts.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:41 am

"Good night..." Balthazar murmured when he felt Ophelia climb into bed next to him. He'd been a little uncomfortable sharing the bed at first, but he got used to it.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:20 am

"Goodnight." Ophelia murmured back before trying to fall asleep. She normally kept herself turned away from Balthastern as of late, lest she accidentally make him uncomfortable and snuggle up to him in her sleep. It was a little lonely this way, but at least she still had Balthastern near her at all.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 am

The days went by smoothly enough; Balthazar taking up Ophelia's special tasks and coming back with a smile as he showed off any sort of prizes he brought back, or sometimes tell stories of amusement that may have happened during his mission. But as their time together grew longer, more often did he simply go to take a nap after returning. It was all he could do really to shut out Ophelia's presence. Why did she have to smile at him like that? He wasn't Kaistern, and he wasn't her husband. His head was turning into a jumble of thoughts and conflicting emotions about Ophelia and what would happen once Kaistern was ready to come back.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 am

Ophelia did her best to remain respectful of Balthastern's boundaries, unlike how she originally intended to behave. As he went to bed immediately upon his return more and more, Ophelia got lonelier and lonelier. She never said it, but sometimes she wondered if he even loved her anymore. When she thought he wasn't looking, it showed too. It eventually became utterly unbearable, and she felt as if she needed time alone. (Or at least time breathing in some open air and sunshine for once.) So once Balthastern returned and went for his nap that day, she said, "I'll be heading out to the market today if you need me." Ophelia was dressed as one would expect of a noblewoman, but with several knives, handguns, and hand grenades hidden under her fancy coat just in case anything went awry.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games