Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:57 am
User Image

Is there a right way for being strong?xxx
                                                          Feels like I'm doing things all wrongxxxxxx
                                                          Still I'm here just holding onxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody reached out her hand for the snitch. She could do it!.

Position: Seeker
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Modifiers: +7 catch/spot (-1)
                                                          Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          1/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxI'm trying to keep from going insane
                                                          xxxxxxForget your name like they forgot
                                                          xxxxxxxxxSo listen close to the sound of your soul
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxTake back a life we led once before
                                                          xxxxxxxxx
                                                          trying to be something more.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:58 am
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee was almost there. She could do this!

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:59 am
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The snitch darted to the left and she cursed. She swung her broom sharply and reached out again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          3/3
                                                          2/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee grinned as Melody missed the snitch. She was coming down right on top of it. She reached out a hand.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      1/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:02 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The sharp turn threw her off balance and she almost crashed into the ground. Thankfully she didn't... but when she had righted herself. The snitch was gone from sight. She groaned and began to look again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee was sure she'd had it, but it darted to the right at the last moment. She rolled her broom towards it, and reached out for the snitch once again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      2/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:56 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

So much had happened, Savannah lost track of it all. Burning a path towards Emma, she tried to steal the quaffle.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
Slytherin Chaser
AC: 18
+8 shoot/steal
HP: ═ ═ ═ 100%

0 of 3
00 00
∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:17 pm
User Image

Dating Alethea Butler
User Image
User Image
                                                        Location : Quidditch Pitch - Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin

Dodging any attempts to steal, Emma continued down the field. She was so close she could get a shot off she knew she could. She just needed to get there.

Status: Game 2 Let's Go!
                                                        With: Hufflepuff & Slytherin Teams

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
                                                        Stealing / Passing: --- - 2/3 to Goal - Total Roll:
                                                        AC: 18
                                                        Modifiers: +8 AC, +8 Stealing, +8 Shooting
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin
                                                        00 - 00

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  I cαɴ oɴly нope ιт'ѕ тrυe eɴoυɢн, тнαт every lιттle тнιɴɢ I do ғor love-
                                                  Redeeмѕ мe ғroм тнe мoмeɴтѕ I deeм worтнy oғ тнe worѕт тнιɴɢѕ тнαт I've doɴe
                                                  Aɴd ѕαveѕ мe ғroм мyѕelғ αт тιмeѕ oғ eɴvy wнeɴ I'м мιѕѕιɴɢ everyoɴe
                                                  I wαĸe ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ, I oɴly ɴeed тwo мore мιrαcleѕ тo вe α ѕαιɴт
                                                  Everyтнιɴɢ I proмιѕed everyoɴe I'd вe- well, I jυѕт αιɴ'т!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи x
                                                  Fourth Year Hufflepuff Vice Captain & Beater Muggleborn spaxxxxce

< Winter 2036 >
                                                  ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar muttered in his native language when Reyna tried to hit Melody twice, and thank Merlin that Hannah blocked the last one. He knew that Seekers tend to be the main target but still! If he had a pound every time Reyna did a lowkey fistpump, he'd be rich, not that he was going to blame her or anything since it was literally her job. He's a beater, he should know not to blame people like that, but he needed his redemption arc sooooo bad. Thus, he swinged his bludger bat to defend Hannah and redirected it at Aimee.

ωι†h [the team] α† [the pitch]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  Position : Beater
                                                  AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 2 (EXP) + 3 (AF 1&2) = 19
                                                  Modifiers : Hitting (+7)
                                                  Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives : O O O
                                                  Final Roll : 9 + 7 = 16 (Blocked but missed target)

Defending : Hannah
                                                  Targeting : Aimee

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

Lαтely ιт ѕeeмѕ lιĸe everyвody'ѕ ѕιcĸ, everyвody'ѕ dyιɴɢ
                                                  Bυιld мyѕelғ α wαllυɴнαppy нeαrтѕ
                                                  Aɴd oɴly мy нeαrт ĸɴowѕ мy нeαd ιѕ lyιɴɢ, lyιɴɢ!
                                                  Oн ɢlory, I тнιɴĸ I ѕee yoυ 'roυɴd тнe вeɴd-
                                                  Aɴd I тнιɴĸ I'd тry αɴy poιѕoɴ тo ɢeт тнere ιɴ тнe eɴd, oн ɢlory!

Quote:

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:29 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Emma was so close to the goalposts, and if Oliver didn't steal the quaffle from her, he knew there was a good chance she'd score. So, the vice captain dived after her.

Armour Class: 16
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll: 25 (stolen)
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:30 pm
User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Fourth Year - Fourteen Years Old - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Proud of himself, Oliver turned around and headed down the pitch.

Armour Class: 16
Modifiers: (stealing quaffle +6) (shooting quaffle +6)
Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm & Deft Dodger
Total Roll:
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Score: > than keeper
Steal: > than AC
Block: > than roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  I cαɴ oɴly нope ιт'ѕ тrυe eɴoυɢн, тнαт every lιттle тнιɴɢ I do ғor love-
                                                  Redeeмѕ мe ғroм тнe мoмeɴтѕ I deeм worтнy oғ тнe worѕт тнιɴɢѕ тнαт I've doɴe
                                                  Aɴd ѕαveѕ мe ғroм мyѕelғ αт тιмeѕ oғ eɴvy wнeɴ I'м мιѕѕιɴɢ everyoɴe
                                                  I wαĸe ιɴ тнe мorɴιɴɢ, I oɴly ɴeed тwo мore мιrαcleѕ тo вe α ѕαιɴт
                                                  Everyтнιɴɢ I proмιѕed everyoɴe I'd вe- well, I jυѕт αιɴ'т!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи x
                                                  Fourth Year Hufflepuff Vice Captain & Beater Muggleborn spaxxxxce

< Winter 2036 >

Ivar felt kind of bittersweet when he did defended Hannah, but didn't hit Aimee. Though, he thought about shooting a bludger at one of the beaters to give them a difficult time swinging the bat. Thus, he swing his bat at the bludger at Reyna's direction since she did tried to hit Melody twice in a row, if not for Hannah's interception. Besides, she had gotten more active every time she did a good shot.

ωι†h [the team] α† [the pitch]

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя >
                                                  Position : Beater
                                                  AC : 10 + 2 (DD) + 2 (NF) + 2 (EXP) + 3 (AF 1&2) = 19
                                                  Modifiers : Hitting (+7)
                                                  Special Skills : Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives : O O O
                                                  Final Roll : 18 + 7 = 25 (Hit unless saved!)

Defending : - - -
                                                  Targeting : Reyna

Reminders :

<16^ to reach, hit, and save the player>

Lαтely ιт ѕeeмѕ lιĸe everyвody'ѕ ѕιcĸ, everyвody'ѕ dyιɴɢ
                                                  Bυιld мyѕelғ α wαllυɴнαppy нeαrтѕ
                                                  Aɴd oɴly мy нeαrт ĸɴowѕ мy нeαd ιѕ lyιɴɢ, lyιɴɢ!
                                                  Oн ɢlory, I тнιɴĸ I ѕee yoυ 'roυɴd тнe вeɴd-
                                                  Aɴd I тнιɴĸ I'd тry αɴy poιѕoɴ тo ɢeт тнere ιɴ тнe eɴd, oн ɢlory!

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:27 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Melody was positive this game would go on forever. Neither of them seemed to be having any luck. She continued to look.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          -/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee missed again, and once again the snitch was gone from sight. She sighed and began her search anew.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

xxxxx ᴍ є ʟ ᴏ ᴅ ʏ xxxxx
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          - - -
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She spotted it hanging out above the players and grinned. She began to dart towards it.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          19+ to spot
                                                          22+ to catch
                                                          1/3
                                                          -/2
                                                          0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
                                                          - - -

xxxxxxxxx

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games