Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:20 pm
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster tosses and turns in her bed until she finally gives up on sleeping anymore. She dresses quickly in some of the few clothes she had and walks into the hallway, following the smell of food to the kitchen. She hesitates in the doorway, watching Archer and Brink move around the kitchen.

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:27 pm
Kaya woke up and stretched. She slept in her Crane form as to further strengthen the amount of time she could maintain it. She shoke her body ruffling her feathers as she walked out of her bedroom grabbing her ipod and putting some music on after she put her head phones on. She walked out in the kitchen. "Morning." She muttered, Not even looking at Brink. She yawned as she sat on a chair and crossed her legs. Even in her crane form she acted human and moved like one  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:36 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking over the food Brink simply shook his head. "No while you may be up at the crack of dawn I am up and ready before the suns light even begins to be hinted at" Brink said as he looked at the others slowly starting to trickle into the kitchen. Looking towards the doorway Brink's eyes stop on Aster. As he has come to expect she is shy still around others and with all honesty over the next week will give him the most difficulty in getting her out of her shell. "No save the breakfast for your team and if someone would likely getting william up before noon finally rolls around might be a good idea" he said with a smile as he walked out of the kitchen again heading back towards the training area.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:47 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

"Yes, sir," Archer smiled, giving Brink a jaunty salute before turning back to the food she was cooking. "Come on in, Aster, there's no need to be shy here. Is there anything you'd like for breakfast other than what I've got out here so far?" she asked, posing the question to both the girl in the doorway and the crane at the table. "Um...Kaya? I think it might be a good idea to go back to your human form for breakfast. I'm not sure how the others will react to a crane sitting at the table like that." To tell the truth, seeing the big white, red, and black bird sitting cross-legged on a chair kind of brought to mind an image of Big Bird.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 pm
"hm?" Kaya said looking down at her form." Ah...yes, Forgot I'm not at home anymore." She said as she stood up and transformed back into her human form. In this form she wore a white, red, and black kimono her father bought her during a mission in Japan. "Sorry about that," she said as she put her long red hair up in a ponytail. "You have any pancakes done? me eating eggs is kinda bad..." She said jokingly as she smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Aster timidly enters the kitchen, uncertain of how to answer while Archer had her back turned since she wouldn't be able to see her sign and she didn't want to startle her by touching her to use telepathy. She glances at Kaya and fidgets, not really wanting to be near the bird girl even though the table seems to be the only place to sit.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:08 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer nodded and slid the plate of pancakes onto the table. She reached up into the cabinet above the stove and pulled out another couple plates so Kaya and Aster would both have one. "Here you go. Aster, it's okay to use your telepathy on me while I'm cooking. I got used to it quickly."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Aster smiles thankfully, signing a quick 'okay' and 'thank you' while Archer is looking at her. Taking a plate, she puts a couple of pancakes it and sits on the opposite side of the table from Kaya. She didn't want to be rude, but she wasn't used to being around people who weren't picking on her all the time and would prefer to keep her distance.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:32 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer set the plates of eggs and bacon on the table as well in case either of the girls wanted some. "There's milk and juice in the fridge if you want it. The sink's right over there," she added, gesturing in the direction of each thing as she said it. "Guess I'd better go get the boys before all this gets cold. If you'd like me to make anything else, just let me know when I get back, 'kay?" She left the kitchen and headed down the corridors toward William and Lewis's rooms. Lucky for her, the boys had chosen rooms across from each other. And the doors were open...Archer smirked and brought her fingers up to her mouth, letting out a piercing whistle. "All right, boys! Up and at 'em!"

omgIisonfiyah

Shiningdragon21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:57 pm

Waking with a start from the sudden loud noise William lifted up from his bed enough to expose that all he was wearing was a pair of boxers. "Shut it" William yelled as he grabbed his pillow and threw it towards the door. Only after realizing that was the shoulder that he had hurt as he began yelling several obscenities as he held it rubbing it to try and make the pain go away. He had movement in it but suddenly jerking it like that had sent waves of pain thru it.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:25 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer laughed, dodging the pillow. "You're gonna have to get used to getting up before noon, Will!" she said. "Especially if you want breakfast before training."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:29 pm

"If you wanted to get a good look at the goods all you needed to do was ask" William said as he stood up off his back letting Archer get a good look at him for a moment as he moved over towards his draws and pulled out a pair of shorts and tossed them on. "Anyways there's never anything worth getting up early. All of those martial artists and warriors and stuff could have easily done all that after noon" Will said as he walked to the sink and started washing his face and teeth still yawning. Why get up early when you were just going to go to bed late. I was a stupid cycle he figured as he looked at himself in the mirror.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:50 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer grimaced. "Ew, dude. You're, like, five years younger than me," she said, turning away and going across the hall to check on Lewis. "Yo, Lewis! You up yet? I made breakfast. Better get up and get down to the kitchen before it gets cold!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:06 pm

"How young do you think I am damn it" Will called as he finished in the mirror walking out the door. "Christ do they all think I am a kid still damn" he mumbled heading towards the kitchen still not bothering with a shirt yet. "Food food food nom nom nom" he started chanting as he entered the kitchen the smell of food hitting him as his stomach growled loudly showing his hunger. He hadn't eaten since the prior morning so it was no wonder he was hungry.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:16 pm
Kaya raised as eyebrow as she got her food. "Here's the loud mouth." she said simply as she cut her pancakes and covered them in syrup and began eating. She swallowed the food and sighed. "So childish..." She muttered as she picked another song on her ipod.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games