Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

XxXDemonic_JoshuaXxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:06 am
Hello, thanks for the invite. Everyone can call me Sen, I like candlelit dinners and long walks on the beach.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:49 am
I'm Maura the Bitter (Maura or some crazy variation of bitter-like Bitty or Bitbit-for short) and I'm 14. I haven't been on Gaia very long so I only know so much. I'm also poor so if you feel like donating...*hint hint*...
I live in Canada and my life revolves around Harry Potter. I'm also a rabid slasher to beware by male on male action obsessiveness ._.

Maura the Bitter

Angel Above

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:37 am
Wow. This is one of the best 'alive' guild I have ever seen.
I'm new here.
Hello all.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:33 pm
im Dark_Knight 15 but you can call me Dark or Knight...im called by both ^_^; and im almost 16 i was invited a few days ago but i could not stay on the computer because i had to clean the house sweatdrop  

Dark_Knight15

Pete-RRRRRR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:23 pm
hi pplz i got a ramdom invite< that makes me happy that i'm loved! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:52 am
Hellooooo!
Just recieved an invite and the guild looked cool so i accepted.Thanx for the invite by the way lol.
My name is Kathryn, My friends call me Kat.
Im 18, 19 in July, not long omg lol oh and im female xp
I live in South Wales (u.k)
I love hanging out with my mates and having a laugh.
I also love reading and writing my own stories, mainly scary ones.
I love F1 racing, Tis the BEST! 3nodding > whee

xxkathrynxx

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ozwell E. Spencer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:23 am
Hello Everyone. I am D.I and new.

I joined cause how can you say no to why not? And I love fun.....and taking over the world but mostly fun. I am male 17 and a Resident Evil super fan. I know almost everything about resident Evil.

I just got Kingdom Hearts Two Yesterday. And........I loved the punisher movie.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:50 am
Greetings, I just joined due to the invite I got.. randomly I might add, but it contained a reason why it was set. It would appear I impressed someone with my RP abilities or so i would assume since it stated this guild was looking for literate roleplayers.. which I happen to be one... anyway.. the basics:

Call me HP, Hell or Princess.. I'm 23 years old, i'm an advent roleplayer, I do a little writing as well, I write for a lit erotica site. I love video games and anime, I embrace my inner geek with pride.
And I must encourage you all to go see the new Silent Hill movie.. go flock to your local thearter and see it, embrace it.. and quake in fear of the little demon child!! whee  

Hell_Princess

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:53 am
Hello everyone! Welcome to our guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:11 am
Hey, thanks for the invite. I'm Saphira Blackheart, you could just call me Saphira if you like. ^-^  

Saphira Blackheart

Lady Zelda Dragoness

6,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:03 pm
Hello,you may call me Peachy...or there's already a peach just go ahead and call me Zelda,or 'That Phangilr who will attack you in ten seconds.'

I've been on Gaia sense...hmm,I forget.But It's been at least a year or two..maybe less,I dunno.

I like to roleplay,but not often on Gaia.I'm an admin on a Legends of zelda roleplaying site,so that's where I go to satisfy my need to rp.

I'm constantly changing my avatar,so don't be suprised if my dye my hair green or whatever.

Thanks for inviting me!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:04 pm
OHAYO! I am Pinkpoogleh, or just Pinkeh.

I was invited to this guild, and I found it interesting, mabye I can find some good RPs here.

IRL, I'm about the weirdest person you'd ever meet, trust me.  

PinkPoogleh

Arkios

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:29 am
Hi, I'm Ark. I've been invited here and I don't know who did it but anyways. I'm not surfing alot on Gaiaonline these days so I don't know if you'll see me too much. Anyways, I'm 18, bi or gay or whatever, love friends, hugs, video games, RPing, reading, and other stuffs like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:07 am
I just got invited ^^ My name is Carlos Eduardo. 19 year old halfcast guy from El Salvador (centra america) whee  

Vanilla Armadillos

Tricky Inquisitor

13,450 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Clambake 200

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:17 am
Cool. Welcome everyone! mrgreen  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games