Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:22 pm
Lufu smiled uncertainly. "Yes, it's over there," he said, pointing to the far side of the room. "Um, what's that have to do with the masquerade ball thing you were talking about?" he asked, looking even more confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:28 pm
"What is right over there?" Zephyr looked around the room.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:31 pm
Zack glared at lufu and shook his head. "A masqurade is where you dress up in fancy clothing and put a mask on to hide who you are and you basically dance and meet others. Then at the end two people are crowned king and queen and they remove there masks to see whose who. Yeah.."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:36 pm
"Well i better find a cat mask. And train my new powers."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:36 pm
Lufu started when he noticed the other boy in the room, dropping a full foot before stopping. He turned himself right way up and stared at him curiously. "The door is over there. Zack asked if I knew where it was..." He trailed off and something seemed to click in his head. His eyes widened. "Oh! I'm sorry Zack, I thought you were serious." He grinned sheepishly. "He turned to look at the other boy. "I'm Lufu, who are you?" he replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:39 pm
Strike sat there playing with the leaves on the tree. He blew them up and around with small gusts. He was happy, very happy. Maybe when he was done building the sanctuary, he would ask Xixi's hand in marriage. This made him smile in joy. He knew he loved her that much. He just sat there, enjoying the day. He spread his wings and soaked up the sun.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:40 pm
"OH I'm Zephyr. I'm new here. I live in that old house. I saw you making pebbles explode not long ago." Zephyr flipped his hair out of his eyes.

(*Poor unfortunate souls. So sad, so true.*)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:47 pm
Lufu grinned and floated inside, stepping gently onto the floor. "Which old house? There's lot's of old houses around here... And good morning Zack! Sorry, I forgot to say that earlier." He chuckled good-naturedly.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:50 pm
Zack flopped back down and burried his head in the pillow. He had become invisible yet again. He would probably be more invisible if he put a mask on at the ball...but then again, what did he have to lose?

{Edit}

Zack waved a hand back and forth to say hi to Lufu. It was weak but it was a wave.

Xixi noticed no one was around. He had already gotton dressed and began to clean her messes up. She had made something to eat, just rice and mixed vegitables.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:51 pm
"The one that's not that far from here. It's got a new looking well."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:54 pm
Lufu nodded. "Oh that one. It seemed rather run-down, is it a good place to live?" he asked, curious once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:57 pm
Strike stood up and smiled at the sun. He jumped up and landed atop the tree he had stashed his goods in. He stood there a long time thinking about Xixi and what their future life would be like.  

Strike Angel of the Wind

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:59 pm
"I discovered a secret underground 'sanctuary' as i call it. It has so many rooms and passageways and secrets hidden in the under ground sanctuary."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:02 pm
Zack didnt pay attenion to the other guys. He sighed and wished he was just dead now. His energy was drained, his thoughts were all over the place, and he had two weird guys in his room. He missed his sister...he wanted her here...  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Sceadu Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:03 pm
Lufu thought for a moment, then said: "That sounds like it would be much more comfortable than living in the run-down part." He grinned and chuckled again, then stepped back out the window. "I think we should leave Zack in peace for a bit, he seems a little out of it." He smiled and called back through the window. "Get better Zack!" With that he shot upwards, out of sight.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games