Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:11 pm
Ayu didn't look at her. "Were are going." Arty sighed. "Sorry Mia."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:26 pm
Nakhti looked at the talking creature Ayu was sitting on and grinned. Now thats not ordinary but then again what is? Nakhti kept his space between himself and the group not feeling a need to be to close to anyone at that point in time. Nakhti looked over at a space in the clearing. For a second a scene flashed before his eyes and faded like a photo revealing itself briefly. .....strange..... Nakhti started to go into thought as to what he just saw. ....was it..... a memory?  

NakhtiChaos

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:13 pm
Tiger grins at Arty once she places the orb in her bag. She looks to Nakhti and calls over. "You coming? Or are you just going to stand around here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:16 am
Nakhti looked up chain of thought broken. Without a word he followed the group again. Glanceing behind at the clearing one more time before putting it out of his thoughts and moving on.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:19 pm
Mia smiled. "That's ok Arty!" Mia started walking and noticed how Nakhti was so fixated on that spot. "What's wrong Nakhti?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:31 pm
Ayu mumbled something and Arty laughed. "I'll eat his sooner or later..." Ayu rolled her eyes, smiling.  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:04 pm
Nakhti spoke quietly to Mai as he walked by her side. "Well you see for three years now I have lost my memory... I was not worried about it at first.... but as of late I think I have been having flash backs into what must have been my past.... so far its been one mabey twice every three months... but now... twice in one day I have seen into my past and I can remember what was revealed to me better than before.... its unsettling.... add the fact I have a phobia of small tight places underground for some reason.... that pretty much describes my mind state today..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:29 pm
Ayu jumped off of Arty and turned around, looking at Nakhti. "Well what do you know?! We are out on the surface of the earth and not underground! You can stop being protective. I don't need it Cat Boy."

Arty laughed, changing into a jet black haired elf going over to one side of his face. He had mostly black clothing on except for his green belt that held his sowrd and his quiver strap. He had a black long bow over his shoulder. "Calm down Ayu...."

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:33 am
Nakhti looked bored as he looked at Ayu. "I'm not being protective. If I was being protective I would be near the front of the group claws out weapon drawn and ready to fight. You need to read people better before commenting. Also I would not be protective of you so you need not worry. If you can't handle yourself its your problem." Turning his head back to Mai Nakhti scratched behind one of his cat ears. "Sorry you had to hear that Miss Mia."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:27 am
Arty looked at Nakhti and growled. "No respect..."

Ayu shook her head and continued walking. "Don't eat him....I think he is Mia's favorite..." She growled, walking at the head of the group.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:57 pm
Mia crossed her arms. "Humph. Who says he's my favorite. I mean, we barely know him! Who's to say I'm not one of the most suspiscious of us of him!" Mia frowned and started walking ahead. Geez, what's happening to our group!? It's probably my fault. But, what I'm saying might not be too far from the truth. I'm not getting a good vibe from that Nakhti. He may have saved our lives and maybe my stuff or did something good for us but still.... Mia started walking down the stairs of the shrine. "I'm going to go find Hector. Um, do you guys still want to hitch a ride with him? 'Cause when I find him, I can ask him."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:23 pm
Arty shook his head.

Ayu sighed. "No I'm fine..."  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:38 pm
Mia nodded. "Are you sure? I did kind of like not walking but, oh well. I'll go tell him. Then at least he can just go back to his family." Mia waved and ran down the steps and to the inn. Mia walked in and saw the people from Ruby Village but no Hector. "Hi! Um, you wouldn't happen to know where Hector is, do you?"

"Hector? He's at the farm. He left his cart there, he's gone to bring it over. He said he was going to be leaving soon." Mia nodded. She ran out and headed for the farm.

( Arrg! My internet wasn't working so I'm using my aunt's laptop. crying )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:38 pm
Nakhti walked over to a nearby tree and sat down. Reaching into his rations Nakhti withdrawed a dried strip of deer meat. Biting into the end of the strip Nakhti calmly thought about what transpired since dawn that day.  

NakhtiChaos

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:00 pm
Mia found Hector driving his cart along the way to the farm. Mia waved and jumped onto the cart. "Hey! Me and my friends are finished our....expedition and I think we might be leaving soon. My friends said that they don't really mind walking so, you can head on to your family now!"

Hector smiled. "Are you sure? Your journey might be long." Hector paused to think. "Y'know, I have to pass through the border and I can't exactly go through Ruby Village right now, with all the chaos that happened recently. So, I'll be going through the mountain pass. It should be much safer since the capital reinforced the guard there since the ruby village thing so I guess I'll stick with you guys until the entrance of Dredarous, if that's anywhere close to where you're going." Mia nodded. "Ok." Mia jumped off the cart and started running back to the monument.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games