Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:06 pm
Sheroka watched from her bed chamber unphased by the female beast of barden that terrorized her mountain. "Don't worry, in due time. We will meet and then I will show you the extent of my power." She laughed coldly," For you see you have already told me your weakness,fool." She, too, arched an eyebrow her lips glimmering pink. Her black silky hair reached her back and her peached taupe skin as smooth as any egyptian cotton. "What can a mere beastly animal do to a goddess."She played with her hair as she laid on her bed watching the forest below through her glass globe. "Hmmm it seems this lioness really wants some company." She called to her minions, "Paerphus and Alador. Bring the Lioness to me,"She eyed the globe again looking at the small girl with the pointed ears and the familiar face,"It couldn't be..." Her eyes widened then a grin spread across her face she laughed dryly,"Well, well ,well, I do believe there is an old friend accompanying them. Bring the Lioness and the elf to me."

"What shall we do with the other my queen?" the cyclops questioned still on one knee before the goddess.
"Hm?" Sheroka glanced back into the globe,"Oh the human..."She thought for a moment then said simply,"Kill her. Now be gone it's time for my massage."
"Yes my lady." the cyclops bowed.
"Yes mistress." The other cyclops nodded his head in reverence.
"Oh, and Paerphus don't fail me like Tyrannius." She waved her hand motioning for the monster to leave out.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:41 pm
Tassa stopped and looked back, even though her entire being was pounding with energy, she knew the other two may be tired, espically Sequoia, the poor girl had a rough day already with the wolf attack, and then the fight.... Turning around she let the steam out of her mind and put her head down, guilt in her eyes. "Sorry guys..." She replied softly. "I went a little wild. Its what the magic does to me, that's why I don't normally use it. It takes the human out of you and turns you into a beast."

With a sigh, Tassa lifted herself into a tree. "We need rest... I always sleep high up, If you wish to join me, come along. I'm sorry for pushing you so hard. A little... anxious." Smiling at the others Tassa shook her head. "Sequoia, you've been a very good friend to put up with me. But please. Be careful of this area, it's extremely dangerous. I'll keep first watch, and call down once its done. Sequoia and then Keely. Get some sleep..."

Tassa perched herself higher up, she felt safe there, out of harms reach. With a smile, Tassa relaxed and let down her guard. She was underestimating Sheroka. And that was not something she should have done.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Bear Spyrit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:05 am
((Sorry everyone, I went away for a while, so I had my post ignored. Here it is again.))

Zephyr padded silently through the crags as he hunted his prey. The goat that was his prey was close, he could hear it shuddering. It's breathing was laboured and shallow, it was injured. He walked past a crevice in the mountainside slowly, listening intently. The he heard, from deep in the cave, the sound of hooves hitting stone as his dinner tried to escape. Zephyr moved in for the kill when he saw a flash of flame from below him. there was a blazing creature a few leaps under him. It didn't matter, they were not his concern. But curiosity got the better of him, and he looked over the precipice.
A Lioness, the most powerful he had seen in a long time, was surrounded in flame. A cold rage swept over Zephyr when he laid eyes on the beast. His quarrey had evaded him, but it mattered not. The feline below him was his quarrey now, and he would see to her demise. He bounded down, invisible to any potential watchers. He crept towards a large boulder and hid behind it. He focused his mind and called forth the darkness around him. It shot forth to the beast and it's companions, slowly enveloping them in shadow. Soon, it would drain their will to live and, eventually, their minds would suffocate and wither away to nothing. Soon...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:05 am
Sequoia leaned back against a rock, her stomach twisting.
Those boar monsters had been huge and dangerous- and they were just Sheroka's minons. There were undoubtedly stronger monsters to face, and she didn't even want to fathom Sheroka herself...
She reached into her pack and pulled out the bandana she wore at night. Wrapping it snugly over her ears, she lay down and tried to fall asleep.
It wasn't long, though, until her skin prickled and she felt herself begin to tremble. Something felt...wrong...
She found herself reaching for her staff; it sparkled with green light at her touch. She sat up, trying to peer into the darkness- but she couldn't see a thing. Darkness. All around them.
"T-T-Tassa-"  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:14 am
Tassa let her eyes flicker open. She couldn't see anything, yet she could feel the forest around her. Odd... She thought to herself. She felt a sudden restraint reach out to her, and she gasped in slight pain as she sat up and looked around. She pushed her senses out to the others and held onto their posistion. Seroka? She asked herself, and once again gripped the forest feeling along it for a life force. "It's a wolf." She whispered to the others.

"Keely, use your magic, light will over take the darkness... He's trying to kill us." She tried feebly to creat some light in the palm of her hand by using fire, but it only extinguished. "Sequoia, you still there?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:16 am
((Sorry guys but homework for college and other projects are taking much of my time now so I'll be dropping out of the rp until things get settled in and I have a schedule worked out okies? gomen nasi to anyone this causes an inconvienece to!))  

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:31 pm
[[ No worries your welcome back whenever your ready ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:18 pm
Zephyr smiled as the shadows swallowed his enemies. He let the darkness seep into their minds, bringing forth their worst fears and most depressing memories. They would destroy themselves, and then he would finish them. In his eyes, they were all Cats. They deserved death, who was he to deny it to them?  

Bear Spyrit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:46 pm
[[We have seem to have lost activity!!! I will be resetting everything, and getting rid of all profiles. If you wish to remain in the RP and/or continue with the storyline, PM me please!

I will be sending out some PMs to those who have recently become inactive.]]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:00 am
((Hey im up for carrying on.. i just seemed to be forgotten about crying lol))  

Woods18

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:29 pm
[[lol, so there's you and Bear, Ectira and Boi have waaay too much homework....

RECRUITMENT! lol]]

Lets Start Over!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:05 pm
Alright, let's do it!!!! I'm staying as Zephyr tho.  

Bear Spyrit

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces