Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
This Pie Hard event is going to use up so much of my gold I've earned. *sighs* Why do these pies have to cost so bloody much?! Honestly... they should have done 10 g per slice, and maybe 50 g per pie. Sounds much more reasonable to me.

I don't like the fact that the events lately have been ones where you have to buy the items to fulfill the tasks at hand.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:13 pm
2643. It seems to me that a lot of people don't value their lives, or life in general very highly. Why do you suppose that is? Are you like that?
I have no idea. No, I'm not like that.

2644. Do you celebrate the harvest moon?
No.

2645. Do you believe in out of body experiances?
Sure.

2646. Why does so much depend upon a red wheel barrel glazed with rain water beside the white chickens?
What?

2647. Why do so many people get jobs that they dislike?
Because they don't have the experience or education needed for the job they would like.

2648. Do you think that in THIS world, being creative is a handicap? Why or why not?
Hell no!

2649. Do you ever get chills or shivers during movies? What movies?
Sometimes. I don't have specific films in mind!

2650. Do you believe in the collective unconsiouss(that people are like onions..the outer layers are individualistic and the deeper you go the more similar we all are)?
I think it would be the other way around. The outer layers make us seem similiar, but deep inside we are more individualistic.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:14 pm
2651. Do you think that most people have the qualities you look for in friends/intimate relationships or do you feel alienated?
A little bit of both.

2652. Are you very critical: of others? of yourself?
I try not to be of others. I can be a bit critical of myself at times. As they say - "You are your worst critic."

2653. Is there such a thing as expecting too much?
Yes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image
Decided to go back to the three per post thing, simply because it makes it so I don't have to keep scrolling back down every time I bold a question. x.x
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:19 pm
2657. Imagine you are 34 weeks pregnant. You are healthy and you didn't have any major problems in your pregnancy.

Would you consider flying from the UK to Germany, which takes one hour, whithout a bad feeling that something could go wrong or the baby decides to come out earlier?

I think I would wait until after I had the baby before flying anywhere. Especially considering I'm currently living in the U.S., not the U.K. Makes me wonder in this scenario why I'm in the U.K. - but it's a cool thought. And why I would go to Germany? If it's to see my friend Amber, she can easily come visit me.

2658. How long do you think it would take you to jog a mile?
Depends on where I'm jogging this mile... and what mood I'm in. Probably a half hour or so.

2659. Word assciation:

twilight: The series.

garden: Roses.

warm: Sun.

stars: Doctor Who

crash: of the Byzrantium ((I don't know if I spelled that right or not, lol))

mold: sickness

gold: Mines

green: Leaves

lush: *shrugs* I don't know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:27 pm
2660. Picture a triangle: Quick! What color is it?
Picture a square. Quick! What color is it?
Picture a circle. Quick! What color is it?
Why do you think you saw these shapes as these colors?

Red. Blue. White.

I thought of a red triangle because of the red yield sign in town. Blue square... probably was thinking of the Tardis - big, blue box. White circle - I have no idea.

2661. What things are endless?
The universe. Time.

2662. Are you ever subtle?
Maybe.

2663. Because we don't know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. Yet everything happens a certain number of times, and a very small number, really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood...some afternoon that's so deeply a part of your being that you can't conceive of your life without it?

How many more times will you watch the full moon rise?

How can you fully appreciate these moments, every moment, when it all seems limitless?

~Paul Bowles

except from The Sheltering Sky

Great except.

2664. Do you never have an ordinary day?
This is such an awkwardly asked question. I don't even know how to answer it.

2665. Do you embrace every single thing you've never known?
Maybe?

2666. Has anyone ever mistaken you for a satanist?
Hell no. Pun not intended.

2667. Can stress sometimes be good?
A little bit can be. Too much stress though isn't good.

2668. Write something random, just whatever flows out of your head without thinking. Forget punctuation just try to type as fast as you think:
When I first met the Doctor - a long, long time ago - he knew everything about me. Think about that. Impressionable young girl and this man suddenly drops out of the sky. He's mad and brillant and... and wonderful, and knows every last thing about her. Imagine what that does to a girl. But its all back to front. My past is his future. His firsts are my lasts. I live for the day I see him. There will come a time when I'll see the Doctor - my Doctor - and he won't have the slightest idea who I am. And I'm think it might kill me.

*shrugs* Yeah... it's River Song's little speech she says. I may have gotten some of the phrasing wrong... or out of order. But I think I did pretty well with remembering it all by memory. I absolutely love this speech of hers.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:33 pm
2669. Are you a musical snob? How about a film snob?
No - to both.

2670. When you were in school did you learn to think or repeat?
Think.

2671. Do you have everything you need to be happy? If not, what is missing?
I am happy... but I could be happier. Hmm... my one true love.

2672. Would you take a very casualy dropped 'maybe I should just kill myself' as a warning ssign?
Depends on how the person says it, and who says it... and whether or not its actually them saying it or if they are saying it in the character of someone else. In some circumstances, I might take it as a warning sign.

2673. What does the word 'ironic' mean? Can you give an exaple of an ironic situation?
I'm not telling you what it means. You can look it up. A person speeding around you to pass you and get into the turn lane on the other, only to stop and wait at the red light. *laughs* I love when that happens. Dimwits!

2674. What did you see today that was beautiful in an ordinary way?
The forest around us.

2675. Have you ever been on the edge of the night?
Maybe?

2676. Do you feel oppressed in some way?
No.

2677. Who do you think shot JFK? Who do you think shot Martin Luthar King? Why do you think they got shot?
They were shot because they were famous folks who had ideas - good ideas - for our society that others didn't like the thought of. The shooters were afraid of change.

2679. Are you aware that although only about 14 percent of the american total population is black, that about 70 percent of the people in jail in america are black? Why do you think that is? What conclusion can you draw based on this?
The neighborhoods that most blacks live in isn't the best environment.

2678. Do you think that the culture you live in is completely open to all ideas and forms of expression?
Eh... I would say open to everything. Only open to certain things.

2680. What do you think of the character (muppet) on sesame street that has aids and should this kind of a theme be explored in children's television?
That must be a new character, because I never knew of such character when I was watching it as a child.

2681. Are you dyslexic?
No  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image
*sighs* This is taking forever...
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:40 pm
2682, Can you construct a bong out of: household objects? an apple? your cat?
I have no need for a bong.

2683. Starwars, star trek or star gate?
Star Trek... and Doctor Who!

2684. Windows or mac?
Windows.

2685. Do you start conversations or wait for other people to start them?
I'm a listener. So usually other folks start the conversation.

2686. How many phallac symbols can you think of?
Huh?

2687. Would you but tickets to see the top ten american idols sing live?
If they were reasonably priced and I had the time/money to do so. And the top ten are people I would want to see sing live.

2688. A bird may love a fish...but where would they live?
Depends on the bird.

2689. Are you a hologram or a misfit?
Both? I don't know.

2690. How are you oriented sexually? Do you agree with the people who say that everyone is bi-sexual even if they don't want to admit it?
I'm openly straight. And I don't believe in that theory.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:45 pm
2691. If you are the only human on the planet of the apes do you have sex with an ape?
No, thanks.

2692. If you aare making out with a sex someone and you reach down and find they have a fish tail instead of legs do you still fool around with them?
Such a weird question...

2693. Does superman wear kryptonite condoms?
How am I supposed to know?

2694. Do you know exactly where you are? Do you know the meaning of it all? Do you know the distance to the sun? Do you know the echo that is love?
Yes. No. It's a long way. And... huh?

2694. Do you believe you are: extraordinary? Blessed? Cursed? Won?
Yes. Yes. No. What?

2695. What are you doing this weekend?
Probably going to my grandparents' place.

2696. Do you believe that black people should get money to make up for their previous enslavement? Do you believe that all oppressed people should get money to make up for their oppression?
I don't know.

2697. What's a quagmire?
*blinks*

Can you tell I'm getting bored with this...

2698. Is philosophy a science or can everyone have their own philosophy?
Everyone can have their own philosophy.

2699. Are you a big fish in a small pond?
I'm a small fish in a big pond. Heck, I don't even know if it's a pond. It might be a sea or an ocean.

2700. Would you like to read an entire novel written in stream of consiousness form?
What do you mean by that?  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:53 pm
2801. The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. But what was the question?
It could be anything.

2802. Suggest three new diary circles that you would find interesting:
---

2803. Buttons or Knobs?
For what?

2804. What is a juggalo?
Why do you want to know?

2805. Are you a fan of Crass?
What is Crass?

2806. If you were going to write a short note to yourself and then put it away and read it in ten years, what would it say?
Hello Sweetie! *laughs* Just kidding. I'm sure I would write something more than that, but I'm getting tired of doing this... so sorry if my responses aren't as detailed as they usually are.

2807. When someone does something that is wrong do you believe that they know in their hearts that they are wrong but they push it down into their subconcious and rationalize away their guilt? When have you done this (if you say never then you are doing it right now)?
Maybe? I've probably done it... but I'm not saying what.

2808. How can a person have sex with someone they don't love? Have YOU ever?
Obviously it happens. And no, I have not. I'm a virgin. And I will never have sex with someone who I don't love.

2809. What are the paradoxes in your head (that is when you believe two conflicting things to be true)?
There's probably a lot of them existing up there. A wibbly-wobbly, timey wimey ball of paradoxy... stuff.

2810. What does each set of two words suggest to you?

pale gravity: ...?

little mornings: Short mornings...

spiritual machines: Humans

eccentric being: Unique

pray attention: Respectfully asking for someone's attention

yellow lectures: Exciting lessons... I don't know...

2811. What movie would be AWESOME in 3D?
I personally don't see what's so awesome about 3D films. Honestly the normal version is just fine with me. People just don't know how to let loose and let their imagination kick in.

2812. Why is it important to write and think clearly?
So others can read and understand what you are trying to say.

2813. A girl and her boyfriend are hanging out. It is obvious they are together. Another guy schmoozes between them and starts hitting on the girl. The boyfriend tells this guy to back off. The guy just keeps bothering the girl. Do you think the boyfriend would be justified in hitting this intrusive guy?
A girl and her boyfriend are hanging out. It is obvious they are together. Another GIRL(lesbian) schmoozes between them and starts hitting on the first girl. The boyfriend tells this girl to back off. The girl just keeps bothering the first girl.
Do you think the boyfriend would be justified in hitting this intrusive girl? If you answered yes to one situation and no to the other one why the double standard?

I don't know...

2814. What do you think of the name Prue?
I don't like it.

2815. What would you spend your last dollar on?
I'm not going to spend it. I'm going to save it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 pm
User Image
I'm going to take a break from the questionnaire. *sighs* Was getting tired of doing it.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image
Wish Pandora would play a bit more upbeat music for me to listen to. A lot of the songs lately have been slow tempo.

Created a thread in the main forum area here in Why Not where people could talk about the Pie Hard event. I'm intrigued to see what other people have to say about it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Diedrich definitely has a lead in this competition. Are there really that many people supporting him? Or is it just because he's already such big stomach-ed from the Easter event that he's able to advance levels faster than the other NPCs? Hmm... *shrugs*
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:18 pm
User Image
User Image

*sighs* I'm bored. I guess I could do more of the questionnaire stuff, but I don't know... I felt like I was getting tired of answering the questions. Or maybe I was just getting tired with having to constantly bold the questions and edit it so that my answers were easily distinguishable from the questions. Meh...
User Image  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games