Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:22 pm
*Saunters into MW, just as she hears the word "Shackles"* Hmm, did I hear shackles are in order? It appears that I got here just in time! *heads over to the bar and grabs a bottle of whiskey and a glass, and sits down on a bar stool* twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:26 pm
Aww, you mean Icy & I can't go hunting tonight??? stressed *sighs* fine, then I'm getting another drink! *goes behind the bar & grabs another Corona*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:27 pm
Psyzapp
*takes a drink of her scotch and looks at Icy.* Easy thereā€¦girlfriend. He doesn't have any leads. You will be hunting for TES soon enough to make sure he does his time in the new shackles I'm getting installed. xd

*smiles heinously at Psyzapp* Ah. Now that's a hunt I can sink my teeth into! twisted *looks around and sees that she needs to step away for a while* Hmm, I do believe I'll take a stroll for a little bit. Psy and Taney, make sure our guest here is quite comfortable and all. I'll talk to you later. *tips hat at the stranger and walks out of bar*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:30 pm
Eileen50
*Saunters into MW, just as she hears the word "Shackles"* Hmm, did I hear shackles are in order? It appears that I got here just in time! *heads over to the bar and grabs a bottle of whiskey and a glass, and sits down on a bar stool* twisted

Hi Eileen. I was just telling everyone about the shackles I have on order. I'm going to be installing them on that wall over there with the pencil marks *points to far side of the bar* for the new game "Pin the Tail on TES" xp See here:

User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 1, 3 Total: 10 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:36 pm
*pours herself a shot of whiskey and slams it back* Now this sounds like something that I might take great interest in! You may even want to consider installing a "spreader bar" for his feet. *smilles slyly as she pours another shot and slams it back* twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:37 pm
*Chuckles again at the women he has encountered. "What ever I wondered into, I like it" He lends back into his chair and takes the chewed on mint leaf out of his mouth and places it on his ankle. As the Mint soothes away the pain and heals the tendons around his hurt ankle, he finishes the Corona given to him. * I like it here... Seems fun.  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 pm
Eileen50
*pours herself a shot of whiskey and slams it back* Now this sounds like something that I might take great interest in! You may even want to consider installing a "spreader bar" for his feet. *smilles slyly as she pours another shot and slams it back* twisted

Not to worry Eileen. I called my regular place, the one that installed all the equipment downstairs. They do a very fine job and I'm one of their better customers so they should take excellent care of my needs. twisted Did you vote the game poll. If you want this game, you better place your vote. wink I'm giving the poll the rest of this week.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:45 pm
*comes in, slides onto a bar stlool* Wow, I hear the shackles are on order! *looks around* Hi everybody. *takes notice of the stranger*  

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 pm
Hi Mat! *tackleglomps* Yes indeed the shackles are ordered. If you looked at the latest polling tally "Pin the Tail on TES" is in the lead by quite a margin. I felt I should have them installed as soon as possible so we can start playing. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 pm
Faunt Ix
*Chuckles again at the women he has encountered. "What ever I wondered into, I like it" He lends back into his chair and takes the chewed on mint leaf out of his mouth and places it on his ankle. As the Mint soothes away the pain and heals the tendons around his hurt ankle, he finishes the Corona given to him. * I like it here... Seems fun.

*brings a bag of ice wrapped in a towel for Faunt, along w/another Corona* You have NO idea of how much fun we have here! Here's some ice for your ankle, why don't you put your foot up on a chair & ice it for a bit?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm
*looks at Faunt.* What's with the bunny and the red hooded cape? stare You going to a costume party or something?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm
Say Ms. Psyzapp, if I may, I was looking at your bulletin board over there on the wall with the rules and all. But, I fail to see how does one become part of this community.*
A wicked smirk spreads across his face like the glaciers move about his home land, fast and wild.

Faunt Ix

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm
*nods in the direction of the stranger* whats up there? He didn't get injured in here did he? And yeh, I have been watching the polls.... LOL poor TES.  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 1, 5, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:51 pm
*takes note of the new guy chuckling and looks him over with interest* It appears that I have already participated in your Poll, and there's no doubt as to what option I chose. Hmm, you have a new patron in here ... and who might you be?  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:52 pm
I wasn't joking when I said I lost all my good stuff... I have a wish list of what I want to look like. I am just formatting it now.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games