Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
.::Main Page Quiz -- For Bored Gaians::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 3681 3682 3683 3684 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tehee? [:
  Rawr! xD.
  MeOw! :3
  Yeeey!
  Bleh. -_-
  Moneeey! =D
  +1
View Results

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:57 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

88. Ever been suspended from school?
nope. im a good smart student, that keeps to myself, and am quiet. yet i sleep most of the time. dont give a s**t. and am in my head dreaming. just waiting for the end of the day. yet i have a bunch of friends and outside of school im loud and social.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:59 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

89. What is your favorite book?
just listen by sarah dessen

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:00 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

90. Why is it your favorite book (reason)?
i read it two years ago, but it's about a girl who doesnt want to be a model anymore and wants her parents to listen to her about what SHE wants not what they want she wants her own sense of image of happiness. and the one to teach her how to get it is a boy named own who is a music freak and listens to some weird stuff, and has his own radio channel. heyyy.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

31. black or white?
Both!  

Opera Phantom_95

Shadowy Phantom

9,600 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Jack-pot 100

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

91. What was/is your favorite toy to have in the bathtub?
i havent been in a bathtub in forever, i have hot tub, but not a bathtub. i shower daily though.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:03 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

92. Do you know what the Bush doctrine is?
nope not one bit, but it sounds dirty.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:04 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

93. Whats a resolution you have for the new year?
stop biting my nails, and grow them out for prom did and still struggling with not biting them forever. get my life together for my future and then when i sign the contract, make my parents understand its my life not theirs even if they don't support me i'm going and doing my thing and showing them that this is the way to go. it will give me a sense of happiness, that they could never achieve.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:07 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

94. Whats your favorite T.V show?
i don't watch tv, no channels or cable. i watch everything i want on my computer. at the moment i'm watching hi, my sweetheart a taiwanese drama. wild bunny a korean reality show is 2pm's show, star king korean game show, idol army with mblaq korean game show, and idol maknae or something like that its a korean game show.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:09 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

95. How many hours do you spend online each day?
dont ask.... a lot.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:10 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

96. What's your favorite disney princess or vilian?
princess is alice in wonderland.
i dont have a favorite villian.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

97. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
oh dear, im not sure. it might have been new moon? it was sooooo funny, exact opposite of what it was supposed to be. and no im not a twilight addict. twilight sucks now that its popular. vampires are nott my thing anymore. they were 2 years ago.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:13 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

98. Ever like fluffy bunnies or any other animal?
fluffy bunnies are cute and fluffy. but my favorite animal is panda. always has always willllll be.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:15 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

99. Are you bored of this quiz?
yessss i need to go take a shower, but i promised 100 questions a day and ill finish this quiz in 12 days. :3 maybe less.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:17 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

100. Do you play sports(yes/no)?
i dance, sing, play music. compose music. i want to learn how to snowboard, cuz i cant stand skiing. i ice skate with friends in the winter. i used to run. now i just do it as a form of excercise, gotta keep in shape with different excersizes ya know.

now im going to shower. peace. i'll do another 100 questions tomorrow.

─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

IIAmira _RoseII

Hygienic Businesswoman

7,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:26 pm
1.whats your name?
Amira  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 3681 3682 3683 3684 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games