Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:01 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**tips halo and smiles then frowns** one of us is fine but I can't say the same for the other....I in trouble again.......

Oh dear. >.<

yeah I was in a boat with smart and Mikey....Mikey almost drowned smart....but when this big beast started coming towards us I kinda panicked...I did something I haven't done in a very long time...........

Uh oh...

you remember I am a demon/vampire...I don't usually use my demon powers cause I tend to get like Mikey if I do....but I did this time and got us off the boat....when we landed smart got hurt and we got into a big fight....I threatened to feed from him and he threatened to put me in his pot...so when I saw a light in the distance he said he did not trust me and that he would follow me...

Ah. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**tips halo and smiles then frowns** one of us is fine but I can't say the same for the other....I in trouble again.......

Oh dear. >.<

yeah I was in a boat with smart and Mikey....Mikey almost drowned smart....but when this big beast started coming towards us I kinda panicked...I did something I haven't done in a very long time...........

Uh oh...

you remember I am a demon/vampire...I don't usually use my demon powers cause I tend to get like Mikey if I do....but I did this time and got us off the boat....when we landed smart got hurt and we got into a big fight....I threatened to feed from him and he threatened to put me in his pot...so when I saw a light in the distance he said he did not trust me and that he would follow me...

Ah. >.<

**looks at you and yawns** well I must say nighters for now....roofers will be here early.....you try to have a good one now my friend.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Uh oh...

Ah. >.<

**looks at you and yawns** well I must say nighters for now....roofers will be here early.....you try to have a good one now my friend.....

Good night. Best wishes!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:26 pm
:::snickers evilly::: Lookie what I found.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:16 pm
Would appreciate those who would post emotion_bigheart You may play the games as well ^_^

here  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:35 pm
MuyamiKasai
:::snickers evilly::: Lookie what I found.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bwaha! xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:39 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Would appreciate those who would post emotion_bigheart You may play the games as well ^_^

here

Accidentally .<

You actually need more <3s right now. You want to keep it at 0, 50 <3s, 50
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
User Image

Glomps! You are back!! Hehe

gonk

Hug/Glomp/Touch-phobic. gonk

Lol

Hello there. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

here

Accidentally .<

BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
User Image

gonk

Lol

Hello there. ^_^

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm probably old enough to be your mother anyways - Please forgive me - nice to see you back!! ^_^  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:44 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

here

Accidentally .<

BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
User Image

gonk

Lol

Hello there. ^_^

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm probably old enough to be your mother anyways - Please forgive me - nice to see you back!! ^_^

>.< lol

No that that really matters. o.o

Nice to see you too. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:47 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

here

Accidentally .<

BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
User Image

gonk

Lol

Hello there. ^_^

>.< lol

Nice to see you too. ^_^

Huh? ^_^  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:50 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0

here

Accidentally .<

BrilliantBlueStar_0

gonk

Lol

Hello there. ^_^

>.< lol

Nice to see you too. ^_^

Huh? ^_^

*Not that that really matters.

Typo. o:  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:53 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Accidentally .<

gonk

Lol

Hello there. ^_^

>.< lol

Nice to see you too. ^_^

Huh? ^_^

Typo. o:

You know, I totally understand. I know several people who do not like to be touched, hugged, or especially patted on the back / shoulder area.

I saw your advice above and I edited my first post. I thought I thought I was going for the one where people dis-liked it and it appears I'm going for the one where people keep it near 0 - this is confusing... Thanks for letting me know!!  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:58 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Accidentally .<

gonk

Lol

Hello there. ^_^

>.< lol

Nice to see you too. ^_^

Huh? ^_^

Typo. o:

You know, I totally understand. I know several people who do not like to be touched, hugged, or especially patted on the back / shoulder area.

I saw your advice above and I edited my first post. I thought I thought I was going for the one where people dis-liked it and it appears I'm going for the one where people keep it near 0 - this is confusing... Thanks for letting me know!!

Yep. That's me. o.o

Yeah, heated is about the same <3 and
There is no achievement for just
No problem! ^__^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:00 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

>.< lol

Nice to see you too. ^_^

Huh? ^_^

Typo. o:

Yep. That's me. o.o

No problem! ^__^

OH, I hope peeps will come in and do what they need to do so I can get my achievement ^_^  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:09 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

>.< lol

Nice to see you too. ^_^

Huh? ^_^

Typo. o:

Yep. That's me. o.o

No problem! ^__^

OH, I hope peeps will come in and do what they need to do so I can get my achievement ^_^

I'll put the word out to some of my Jedi contacts and get you some votes, then, okay? ninja  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 660 661 662 663 664 665 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games