Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:57 pm
Faunt Ix
Say Ms. Psyzapp, if I may, I was looking at your bulletin board over there on the wall with the rules and all. But, I fail to see how does one become part of this community.*
A wicked smirk spreads across his face like the glaciers move about his home land, fast and wild.

Well Faunt, you just keep showing up is all. You'll eventually get to know all of us ladies, that is if you have the guts, stamina and strength to endure what we can dish out. wink The ladies here are quite cunning, a bit on the wild side and can sometimes play rough. The one thing we ladies DO NOT TOLERATE HERE is to be disrespected. *gets out her riding crop and pushes Faunt's chin up with it so she can get a good look into his eyes.* You got all that boy?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:01 pm
Sounds deviously delightful I shall look forward to it...  

Faunt Ix

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:03 pm
*She grins and removes her riding crop.* I think you shall fit in here rather nicely. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:11 pm
I think so too, Psyzapp.....I think he shall fit in just fine.... twisted  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 5, 5, 4 Total: 20 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:12 pm
*partakes in another shot of whiskey, while deciphering the new patron's actions to be that of a possible subservient ... or perhaps he's into "Switch" ...* I dare say he might fit in quite well indeed. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:15 pm
So Faunt, I take it you won't be needing this ice I got for your ankle? *points at the bag of ice & towel on the table* And just how did you injure your ankle?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:16 pm
By the way my sig has a picture of my true form. I am one of the Boatmen of the River of Styx. Mainly stay in the Fifth Layer of Baator, Stygia or the Eighth layer, Cania. Both layers are Ice cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:17 pm
*walks over to the new guy, runs finger from knee to injured ankle.... * I don't know... does he ...get hurt easily??? Can he handle what we have... I wonder.............
*walks back to bar and debates what drink to have*  

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:22 pm
A Boatman of The Styx River! eek *she smiles and laughs deviously.* Why Faunt…you're gonna feel right at home here! We are the most diabolically evil mistresses of the GGG. Our reputation proceeds us…I'm surprised you have not heard of us before.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:23 pm
I tripped on an old geezer outside *points to a random old man outside* and twisted my ankle... its nothing really, I was trying to make a good entrance but failed. My mind has been filled with distracting thoughts. If I dont get my stuff back or a replacement of it, Mephistopheles and Prince Levistus will destroy me. *
He shudders at the mention of the Masters of his Layers.
* You see I have a job down there. I guide the lucky souls deeper into the Nine Layers of Baator. You might know it as the Nine Levels of Hell. If I don't have my stuff I can't do my job and if I can't do my job.... well the levels tend to get over crowded with souls the other Boatmen guide to that Layer.  

Faunt Ix

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:27 pm
Three things I ordered shipped so far...
A PSP memory stick
Kingdom Hearts II (Japanese audio Japanese version, PS2)
Hokuto no Ken (a.k.a. "Fist of the North Star", PS2)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:29 pm
OK, i get that...but what I don't get is the bunny. Why is a boatman carrying around a bunny? *points at Faunt's bunny*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:31 pm
Yeah…and that "Red Riding Hood" thing you got going on there. What's that about?  
Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 3, 3, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:35 pm
*she looks over at Faunt* Hmm, Mephistopheles and Prince Levistus are your Masters, are they? Then I am correct in assuming you are their subservient then. One thing I will not do is to control another Master's slaves without their stated permission, and will respect you for that much. *she pours another shot of whiskey and slams it back*  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:42 pm
ok once again this was the only thing left to me... the bunny the cloak came with my 25$ cash purchase and it was better than nothing. once this damn 7 day item freeze lifts ill will jump up to about 1 million gold. I am not really their Subservient... Yes I work for them but its a mutual contract so to speak... the only reason i said they would destroy me is because I was sent to them to help them with their overflow of souls. I guide the souls to where they need to be and they can rule in peace not having to deal with the souls at all. I will have more for you once I settle in and start my journal. I will included how I became a Boatman.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games