Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:10 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

*Not that that really matters.

Typo. o:

You know, I totally understand. I know several people who do not like to be touched, hugged, or especially patted on the back / shoulder area.

I saw your advice above and I edited my first post. I thought I thought I was going for the one where people dis-liked it and it appears I'm going for the one where people keep it near 0 - this is confusing... Thanks for letting me know!!

Yep. That's me. o.o

Yeah, heated is about the same <3 and
There is no achievement for just
No problem! ^__^

OH, I hope peeps will come in and do what they need to do so I can get my achievement ^_^

I'll put the word out to some of my Jedi contacts and get you some votes, then, okay? ninja

You know I would be very appreciative emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:18 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

*Not that that really matters.

Typo. o:

You know, I totally understand. I know several people who do not like to be touched, hugged, or especially patted on the back / shoulder area.

I saw your advice above and I edited my first post. I thought I thought I was going for the one where people dis-liked it and it appears I'm going for the one where people keep it near 0 - this is confusing... Thanks for letting me know!!

Yep. That's me. o.o

No problem! ^__^

OH, I hope peeps will come in and do what they need to do so I can get my achievement ^_^

I'll put the word out to some of my Jedi contacts and get you some votes, then, okay? ninja

I'll definitely get you at least a few more. Good luck. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:19 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Yep. That's me. o.o

No problem! ^__^

Thanks again (nods)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:22 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Yep. That's me. o.o

No problem! ^__^

Thanks again (nods)

So, did you have a nice Easter? ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:24 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Thanks again (nods)

Well, the candy was good (oh boy) but as I said earlier, my kids and their friends went to MTAC and eh, we missed them greatly!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why I collect their friends as Part-Timers when I'm allowed too ^_^ Haven't had one turn me down yet!!

How about you? Did you have a nice Easter?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:27 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Thanks again (nods)

Well, the candy was good (oh boy) but as I said earlier, my kids and their friends went to MTAC and eh, we missed them greatly!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is why I collect their friends as Part-Timers when I'm allowed too ^_^ Haven't had one turn me down yet!!

Collect their friends? o.o

It was okay. A normal day mostly, but I did grab some candy. ninja  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:32 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Thanks again (nods)

We moms like to "share" our kids. Okay, for example. My kids visit with their parent(s) and their kids visit with my kids. Now, mine are out of High School now and a bit older like their friends but they are still my babies no matter how old they get and when I say collect, it is similar to fostering them part-time. Hugs, gifts, quality time, etc.

I'm on here a lot because I do not work at the moment and my kids are both working and starting their lives. Hubby works and is gone a lot. I will be on here even when he is here at times, becasue he will be working at home sigh... I'm a multi-tasker type person. Have to be utilizing my mind in some way smile

Got to have that candy - I wish I bought more raspberry white chocolate hugs at Valentine's Day!! They only sell them that time of year!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:47 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Thanks again (nods)

We moms like to "share" our kids. Okay, for example. My kids visit with their parent(s) and their kids visit with my kids. Now, mine are out of High School now and a bit older like their friends but they are still my babies no matter how old they get and when I say collect, it is similar to fostering them part-time. Hugs, gifts, quality time, etc.

I'm on here a lot because I do not work at the moment and my kids are both working and starting their lives. Hubby works and is gone a lot. I will be on here even when he is here at times, becasue he will be working at home sigh... I'm a multi-tasker type person. Have to be utilizing my mind in some way smile

Got to have that candy - I wish I bought more raspberry white chocolate hugs at Valentine's Day!! They only sell them that time of year!

Ah, lol.
Close community, that's cool.

Oh, I see.
I get like that too. o.o
Sometimes I have to have two TVs going just to keep from going crazy. D:

Yummmmm, white chocolate. It practically makes me sick, but yummmmm. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:50 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Ah, lol.

Oh, I see.
I get like that too. o.o

Yeah, I don't eat it often but these Fun Holidays really get to me (you would think Halloween would but nada - the candy corn is what gets me then ^_^ )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:52 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Ah, lol.

Oh, I see.
I get like that too. o.o

Yeah, I don't eat it often but these Fun Holidays really get to me (you would think Halloween would but nada - the candy corn is what gets me then ^_^ )

Yeah. xD

That's the entirety if my Halloween, my aunt brings me a bag of candy corn at some point.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:55 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Ah, lol.

Oh, I see.
I get like that too. o.o

Yeah. xD

That's the entirety if my Halloween, my aunt brings me a bag of candy corn at some point.

Yeah, I love the sugar hehe The pumpkins are wonderful too ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:10 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Ah, lol.

Oh, I see.
I get like that too. o.o

Yeah. xD

Yeah... And a couple of sweet seasonal snack cakes. o:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:13 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Ah, lol.

Oh, I see.
I get like that too. o.o

Yeah. xD

If I hadn't already ate my chocolates today, I would be hungry right now with all this talk about sweets 4laugh

Love the Christmas Tree Iced cakes with Cream at Christmas - those are good!

One year, when the kids were very young but old enough to make a huge mess in helping me make a cake; we got a white cake, put all colorss of sprinkles (there were never enough - we just dumped the bottles), added butterscotch chips, white choco chips, semi-sweet chips, and made a rainbow cake and iced it with strawberry frosting - now that was a good cake!! Fun too!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:28 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Ah, lol.

Oh, I see.
I get like that too. o.o

Yeah. xD

If I hadn't already ate my chocolates today, I would be hungry right now with all this talk about sweets 4laugh

One year, when the kids were very young but old enough to make a huge mess in helping me make a cake; we got a white cake, put all colorss of sprinkles (there were never enough - we just dumped the bottles), added butterscotch chips, white choco chips, semi-sweet chips, and made a rainbow cake and iced it with strawberry frosting - now that was a good cake!! Fun too!!

...it's gotten to me though. D: *stomach rumbles*

Yeah! 3nodding

Lol, very nice. xD

I think it's nap time for me... emotion_zzz

See you later if I doze off.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:36 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Yeah. xD

...it's gotten to me though. D: *stomach rumbles*

Yeah! 3nodding

Lol, very nice. xD

I think it's nap time for me... emotion_zzz

See you later if I doze off.

Get some rest - nice chatting with you!! smile  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 661 662 663 664 665 666 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games