Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:39 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Yeah. xD

That's the entirety if my Halloween, my aunt brings me a bag of candy corn at some point.

Yeah, I love the sugar hehe The pumpkins are wonderful too ^_^

Yeah... And a couple of sweet seasonal snack cakes. o:

If I hadn't already ate my chocolates today, I would be hungry right now with all this talk about sweets 4laugh

Love the Christmas Tree Iced cakes with Cream at Christmas - those are good!

One year, when the kids were very young but old enough to make a huge mess in helping me make a cake; we got a white cake, put all colorss of sprinkles (there were never enough - we just dumped the bottles), added butterscotch chips, white choco chips, semi-sweet chips, and made a rainbow cake and iced it with strawberry frosting - now that was a good cake!! Fun too!!

...it's gotten to me though. D: *stomach rumbles*

Yeah! 3nodding

Lol, very nice. xD

I think it's nap time for me... emotion_zzz

See you later if I doze off.

Get some rest - nice chatting with you!! smile

You too. ^__^

emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 pm
Little Dead White Girl

She looked for you but from what she said it was PACKED - they had to wait in line for 2 1/2 hours the first time and turned away then an hour and finally got in the 2nd time. They are home safe and sound (thank the Lord) and I'm glad to see them!!

Hope you had a great time! TTYL!!  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:58 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Little Dead White Girl

She looked for you but from what she said it was PACKED - they had to wait in line for 2 1/2 hours the first time and turned away then an hour and finally got in the 2nd time. They are home safe and sound (thank the Lord) and I'm glad to see them!!

㋵✿㋺✿㋛✿㋗✿㋧✿(◡‿◡*)❤

Gee there were so many Elrics... I don't recall any coming up to our table. o.o I just got back home an hour ago and was cleaning up. xD

(★´3`)ノ★*♪。☆*★*♪。☆*★*♪。☆*★*♪。☆*★*♪。☆*★*♪。☆*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:02 am
Little Dead White Girl
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Little Dead White Girl

㋵✿㋺✿㋛✿㋗✿㋧✿(◡‿◡*)❤

Gee there were so many Elrics... I don't recall any coming up to our table. o.o I just got back home an hour ago and was cleaning up. xD

She actually cosplayed as the other person - someone you mentioned I believe (started with a B) and you got excited but she couldn't find you guys. It was just so packed. There was a whole bunch of them together too - sorry ^_^ I was so hoping you guys could meet!!  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:14 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Little Dead White Girl
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Little Dead White Girl

㋵✿㋺✿㋛✿㋗✿㋧✿(◡‿◡*)❤

She actually cosplayed as the other person - someone you mentioned I believe (started with a B) and you got excited but she couldn't find you guys. It was just so packed. There was a whole bunch of them together too - sorry ^_^ I was so hoping you guys could meet!!

㋵✿㋺✿㋛✿㋗✿㋧✿(◡‿◡*)❤

I'm not sure which one she would have been then?? We had so many people go by but few buyers. sad It wasn't too bad but not good enough to actually make up the cost of traveling. My friend was rushed and she focused on doing more graphic design type of prints that may have been too high brow for the crowd... It's a good lesson for next year at least.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:17 am
Little Dead White Girl
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Little Dead White Girl
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Little Dead White Girl

㋵✿㋺✿㋛✿㋗✿㋧✿(◡‿◡*)❤

㋵✿㋺✿㋛✿㋗✿㋧✿(◡‿◡*)❤

I'm not sure which one she would have been then?? We had so many people go by but few buyers. sad It wasn't too bad but not good enough to actually make up the cost of traveling. My friend was rushed and she focused on doing more graphic design type of prints that may have been too high brow for the crowd... It's a good lesson for next year at least.

Hmm, I do not know. I'll talk more with my daughter when she can sit with me for a while. She and her BFF are sleeping which is what I should be doing. Yawn! Glad you are home and safe!! Yes, it was a huge lesson for them last year ^_^ TTYL!  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

uchiha fxcks

Indulgent Goat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:40 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Little Dead White Girl
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Little Dead White Girl
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Little Dead White Girl

㋵✿㋺✿㋛✿㋗✿㋧✿(◡‿◡*)❤

㋵✿㋺✿㋛✿㋗✿㋧✿(◡‿◡*)❤

Hmm, I do not know. I'll talk more with my daughter when she can sit with me for a while. She and her BFF are sleeping which is what I should be doing. Yawn! Glad you are home and safe!! Yes, it was a huge lesson for them last year ^_^ TTYL!

㋵✿㋺✿㋛✿㋗✿㋧✿(◡‿◡*)❤

Yes, I'm hoping that my friend will try for another con next year! Nice talking to you and sleep well!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:57 am
Kay9214

**smiles** hihi...I am back.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:00 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello. ^_^

things not so good with you??
that is not good  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello. ^_^

that is not good

Meh, you know how it is... There's always something. >.<

How have you been?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello. ^_^

that is not good

How have you been?

sorry to here that....
well I have been doing very good lately...even been working again and got some things listed on ebay so been quite busy....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello. ^_^

that is not good

How have you been?

sorry to here that....
well I have been doing very good lately...even been working again and got some things listed on ebay so been quite busy....

That's good. I'm glad to hear that. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello. ^_^

that is not good

How have you been?

sorry to here that....

thanks...yeah now I just hope this stuff will finally sell..**laughs** sometimes it takes re-listing things several times before it sells....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hello. ^_^

that is not good

How have you been?

sorry to here that....

thanks...yeah now I just hope this stuff will finally sell..**laughs** sometimes it takes re-listing things several times before it sells....

Well, as long as they go, right?  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games