Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:23 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kinyo sits in a tree with a leaf to her mouth playing music from it. Her wasps surrounded her. Why am I alone. Adrien. I haven't stopped thinking about him. He puts her hand over a gash shaped as a heart. My fight left this on my hip.

She grits her teeth and slams her fist into the tree.
(Watching Inuyasha. I'm being Kagome for Halooween. I feel special. My friend might be Sango. I gotta study the part so I win the costume contest at the dance!)
"God DAMN IT! GET OUT OF MY MIND!" Tears fall from her eyes and the wasps dispurse.

"I can't even beat him!" She slams the tree and it falls making a loud thump in the forest. "ADRIEN!" She blasts tree in front of her. "I CAN'T DENIE IT! YOUR CHARMING AND POWERFUL! I LOVE YOU!" She slams her fist on thye remains of the tree. "But someone as myself..." Her hair changes colors. The clouds move revealing a full moon. "My powers are gone. s**t"

mayun, severus, and luck appear in front of her-
luck:.....calm down please, i have a headache?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:24 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Neko_Cat_4ever
Kinyo sits in a tree with a leaf to her mouth playing music from it. Her wasps surrounded her. Why am I alone. Adrien. I haven't stopped thinking about him. He puts her hand over a gash shaped as a heart. My fight left this on my hip.

She grits her teeth and slams her fist into the tree.
(Watching Inuyasha. I'm being Kagome for Halooween. I feel special. My friend might be Sango. I gotta study the part so I win the costume contest at the dance!)
"God DAMN IT! GET OUT OF MY MIND!" Tears fall from her eyes and the wasps dispurse.

"I can't even beat him!" She slams the tree and it falls making a loud thump in the forest. "ADRIEN!" She blasts tree in front of her. "I CAN'T DENIE IT! YOUR CHARMING AND POWERFUL! I LOVE YOU!" She slams her fist on thye remains of the tree. "But someone as myself..." Her hair changes colors. The clouds move revealing a full moon. "My powers are gone. s**t"

(no and don't leave comments on the pic. I needed a black haired anime girl and she was the only one.)
User Image
She sits in the tree. "This life has mistaken me. My father fell in love with a mortal...a half goddess...lost her powers."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:25 pm
"do you have a place to go kippy?" The trolly arives next to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:26 pm
red 14 the sniper
i thought this place was a lot farther" turns around and sees ed. "all well we best start heading up if we want to make it to the shrine before night fall"

*Amu yells from the top*
Amu:hey Tora why are you still down there  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:27 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun goes up to Nemu's door and rings the doorbell.

-nemu opens the door slightly, the sun blazing inwards-......come inside, shun ^^-she smiled, pulling the door open-

Shun smiles and goes inside. "Got something for ya Nemu." Shun said happily as he handed her a black rose. "Here you go."

-she smiled, and kissed one of the petals- thank you shun-she moved closer, kissing him deeply-

(Cool neko!! good luck^^)
Shun blushed but closed his eyes and kissed back.

-she broke the kiss, and laid her head on his chest- shun...why'ed you come over, are you hungry, or need a place to stay?

"Well you got two out of the three. Yes I'm hungry and need a place to stay and I wanted to keep you company and give you that rose." Shun said as he looked down from embarrassment.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:27 pm
She jumps off the tree and pushes him aside. "Move mortal. I don't wish to squander in your presence. I wish to be left alone and if peace is not able either, I'll kill." She shoots him a glance with red eyes and walks away.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 pm
red 14 the sniper
"do you have a place to go kippy?" The trolly arives next to her.
yes i do *she climbs up in a nearby tree. she lays on a branch in a ball. then sleeps*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:28 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
She jumps off the tree and pushes him aside. "Move mortal. I don't wish to squander in your presence. I wish to be left alone and if peace is not able either, I'll kill." She shoots him a glance with red eyes and walks away.

severus:........hmm, shes cute........-they all disappear-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:31 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiles and goes inside. "Got something for ya Nemu." Shun said happily as he handed her a black rose. "Here you go."

-she smiled, and kissed one of the petals- thank you shun-she moved closer, kissing him deeply-

-she broke the kiss, and laid her head on his chest- shun...why'ed you come over, are you hungry, or need a place to stay?

"Well you got two out of the three. Yes I'm hungry and need a place to stay and I wanted to keep you company and give you that rose." Shun said as he looked down from embarrassment.

-she kinda smiled, realizing this was part out of necessity, part out of love for her, or so she figured-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:31 pm
She walks on. How dare he. I have a place in my heart for one man....not that boy. Dumb boys don't think i can hear.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:32 pm
Mio Night12
red 14 the sniper
i thought this place was a lot farther" turns around and sees ed. "all well we best start heading up if we want to make it to the shrine before night fall"

*Amu yells from the top*
Amu:hey Tora why are you still down there

"its at the half way point lass" Tora yells back  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:33 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
She walks on. How dare he. I have a place in my heart for one man....not that boy. Dumb boys don't think i can hear.

-he appeared in front of her, blade in hand- your not too bright either to think i cant hear you........your thoughts are just as loud as the screams you made from that tree.....and as far as i can see, your the only mortal here!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she kinda smiled, realizing this was part out of necessity, part out of love for her, or so she figured-

Shun smiled and lightly ruffled her hair. "So what should we eat tonight?" He asked as he tilted his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:36 pm
Tora smiles and jumps up the tree and picks her up gently and jumps down infrount of the trolly and heads in it. " you three comeing?" she sats to Horo, Rose and Snow.  

Alice the Loving

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:36 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled and lightly ruffled her hair. "So what should we eat tonight?" He asked as he tilted his head.

she smiled- i was planning on hunting, so i wasnt going to cook anything, but if you want, ill feed you, but in return, you have to feed me ^^  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games