Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Faunt Ix rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 4, 6, 2, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

Faunt Ix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:15 pm
nope just something random in my inventory.... also the two items that will cost be the most is the 2 fallen wishes about 650k each lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:30 pm
Well people…it's time for me to retire to my private quarters for the night. *she yawns.* You are all more than welcome to stay and continue your conversation. The bar is right over there *points to the bar* and it is "help yourself" around here unless someone chooses or offers to make you a drink.

Faunt, I am typically here in the morning. I don't start my day without a latte *points at her fancy golden espresso machine behind the bar she had imported from Italy.* It was very nice to meet you and I do hope I will see you again.

Good night Katana, Showa, Ken. *She gets up, goes into her office to the bookshelf, pulls out the appropriate book for the secret passage to her secret lair and private quarters. She enters and the bookcase closes behind her.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:52 pm
*returns from her walk and goes behind the bar, grabbing a Corona and a quad shot of Henessey*

Hmph...didn't mean to miss Psy or Katana...well, I'll catch them again tomorrow.

*takes a long sip from her glass and a long swig off her Corona*

Ah! Just what I need as a proper night cap. Looks like I'll be calling it a night soon with my hooligans gone.

*goes back behind the bar and finds the hidden sound system and puts on Lady Gaga* Not really in the mood for light music. Need something to chase the feeling of "faux pas" that has been left behind....  
Faunt Ix rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 4, 2, 4 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:08 pm
*Walk out of the bar and finds a nice fully leafed tree. He stands below it and places a hand on the trunk. After a minute he nods and leaps up into the tree and climbs to the middle of it. The tree's branches begins to wrap around him making a shielding nest for him to sleep in. A quick flicker of light flashes from the nest as the the limbs freezes and creates a second barrier from the temperature. He brings to wonder if these ladies will help him or just get drunk and have super sadistic fun. He shrugs "oh well I am sure the good side wouldn't understand my plight and that this is the best thing I got going for me right now."*  

Faunt Ix

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:35 pm
::A shadow forms on one of the Bar stools as the shadow forms into Maune as he smiles getting up to make himself a plum sake::  
Maune rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 2, 3, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:46 pm
::Maune pours the plum sake in the glass as he sips it slowly::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Matriarch-of-fire

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:18 am
*smiles at Maune* I've been sitting here so quietly, nobody noticed me... we had a stranger in earlier..... hummmm yes, something rather odd about him....Just can't put my finger on it.... hey pour me one of those will ya...* checks out the fishies in the tank*....nice, almost @ 50%  
Maune rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 1, 6, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:44 am
(sorry I had to leave early Mat was dead tired and still am ttyl)
::Maune pours Mat a plum sake as he sits down on the stool as a he fades into a black shadow and vanishes::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:25 am
*walks in to a dead silent bar*
Hmm how odd...
I feel as though I've missed much... confused

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:37 am
*Arises from the depths of her private chambers and saunters into the MW Bar. She heads straight for the espresso machine to make her favorite morning jump start drink…a latte.*

Good Morning Ayami. biggrin

ANNOUNCEMENT

People…if you don't PM me with your winning dice rolls or any "WIN" of any kind I may forget to pay you your reward. I'm only human you see and I'm a very busy woman…a woman in high demand if you will.

Maune just got a straight right up there. *points up* I will pay him just this once, but everyone needs to be responsible and notify me. Okay?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:39 am
*makes a cappuccino*
responsibility is important....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:43 am
It's just that sometimes this place can move pretty fast and it would really help me out if people PMed me with a page number so I can pay winnings out…is all.

I just had a brainstorm this morning about a new dice game I'm going to try and add today. *rubs her hands together with excitement.* xp  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:45 am
surprised eek
Ohhh I am very excited!
I love the dice!!
mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:02 am
NEW GAME

Just set up a new dice game for all of you to enjoy. heart This NEW game is called QUARTERS. It is a very simple drinking game and the instructions are on page 1.

Get yourself a shot glass and fill it with your favorite alcohol. Roll 2…20 sided dice. The BIG WINNER is a roll of exactly 25…1000 gold to the winner. Another way to WIN is to roll something with a 5 at the end (15, 55, 35, etc.). But, if you roll something ending in a 0 (20, 10, 30, etc.) you lose and will need to pay the house 100 gold.

Let's give this new game a whirl and if we need to, I can always change the rules. The way I see it is either way you win, because you get to drink the shot…regardless. 4laugh  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games