Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:53 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I have a bad memory too. >.<

But I don't really have anything worth remembering, so I guess it's okay. >.<

I didn't think much about saving this stuff back then but now I wish I had done some things different..I have tried to mark most of our pics so when we look back at them we know when and where they were taken and who it was in the pic...it is hard some times to try and remember things like that many years later....oh another cool thing I found was the single pearl on a chain that my uncle gave me when I was little...

Oh, that's neat too.

Pearls are really interesting... But they've become so trivialized by jewelry. @.@

yeah...they are so beautiful and the way they are made is really painful for the oyster.....
we also found my Mom's strand of pearls...these are really old...it was weird how my father had her stuff in so many parts of the house...I am just so glad we found everything....

That's also good. ^__^

Good luck with everything. o.o

**looks down then looks back up at you** sorry there Kay kinda kept her and Kat busy there for awhile....I will have to catch you up on it....but I am really in a bad way at the moment.....

Wut?
No problem. ^_^

Gotta make some guild posts then I'm off to sleep. Good night. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:18 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, that's neat too.

Pearls are really interesting... But they've become so trivialized by jewelry. @.@

yeah...they are so beautiful and the way they are made is really painful for the oyster.....
we also found my Mom's strand of pearls...these are really old...it was weird how my father had her stuff in so many parts of the house...I am just so glad we found everything....

That's also good. ^__^

**looks down then looks back up at you** sorry there Kay kinda kept her and Kat busy there for awhile....I will have to catch you up on it....but I am really in a bad way at the moment.....

Wut?
No problem. ^_^

yeah sure I can talk ta ya later....**walks away laughing....turns and waves** hope you have a good one my friend.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:21 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, that's neat too.

That's also good. ^__^

Wut?
No problem. ^_^

yeah sure I can talk ta ya later....**walks away laughing....turns and waves** hope you have a good one my friend.....

Lol

Hello.

And maybe good bye.
Not sure if you're coming or going right now. @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:22 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's also good. ^__^

Wut?
No problem. ^_^

Lol

Hello.

And maybe good bye.

well I am going for the moment....gotta eat my late brunch.....**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:25 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's also good. ^__^

Wut?
No problem. ^_^

Lol

Hello.

And maybe good bye.

Alright, see ya!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:30 am
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow
Kay9214
floralsnow

Why are you so lucky with the dice rolls now?

Not me. @.@
The droids.

They've been beating me up too. >.<

Your luck has made me sad and I've been rooting for you. D:

So far, who among the trainees were able to contradict the droids' luck?

Everyone has ups and downs...

Nia, Gail, and Felinophile are in the lead last I checked.

BrilliantBlueStar has had it the worst this month...

She had like, four hits on an easy in like four days towards the beginning of the month, that easy battle took her like a week to lose, and she only recently got her first point. @.@

Oh... I thought I'm already leading for the worst player this month because I've been defeated by these droids for consecutive days already (Not including being defeated consecutively too in another guild)

Not quite.
I wouldn't say worst. @n@

Just most unlucky. :c  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Wut?
No problem. ^_^

Lol

Hello.

And maybe good bye.

Alright, see ya!

**walks back in** hey there Kay...how's it going tonight??  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Wut?
No problem. ^_^

Lol

Hello.

And maybe good bye.

Alright, see ya!

Hey there. ^_^

Ups and downs, I guess. sweatdrop

You?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

Hello.

And maybe good bye.

Alright, see ya!

Hey there. ^_^

You?

that is good and bad I guess...
well one of us is doing fine but the other well I guess you could say is in a bit of a problem.......  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Lol

Hello.

And maybe good bye.

Alright, see ya!

Hey there. ^_^

You?

that is good and bad I guess...
well one of us is doing fine but the other well I guess you could say is in a bit of a problem.......

Oh no. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:08 pm
Kay9214
Oh no. >.<

yeah I came to my senses and got me and smart away from Mikey but he didn't like that too much....so he started a fire around us...I was able to get smart away safely but when I ran through the fire I ran right into Mikey getting burned in the process........  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Oh no. >.<

yeah I came to my senses and got me and smart away from Mikey but he didn't like that too much....so he started a fire around us...I was able to get smart away safely but when I ran through the fire I ran right into Mikey getting burned in the process........

Ouch. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Oh no. >.<

Ouch. >.<

yeah that hurt....he took me to his place to let me heal...but he wouldn't let me out of his sight....so we kinda got into a fight and well I kinda changed again.....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Oh no. >.<

Ouch. >.<

yeah that hurt....he took me to his place to let me heal...but he wouldn't let me out of his sight....so we kinda got into a fight and well I kinda changed again.....

Oh dear. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Oh no. >.<

Ouch. >.<

Oh dear. >.<

that is not all I drank Mikey's blood....that made the change even worse.....I wasn't to nice to smart when I left Mikey's so Kat came up behind me and shot me with a tranquilizer dart and then another one............  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games