Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:52 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled and lightly ruffled her hair. "So what should we eat tonight?" He asked as he tilted his head.

she smiled- i was planning on hunting, so i wasnt going to cook anything, but if you want, ill feed you, but in return, you have to feed me ^^

Shun blushed and nodded shyly. "O-okay. If its not too much trouble." He said, hugging her in thanks.

-she kissed him, holding him close- ill get right to making dinner ^^

Shun nodded and let her go and headed for the living room. He sat on the couch and waited.

-about half an hour later, she walked out with two plates, on them were two cheeseburgers and chips-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:53 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever

"Y-you can't..."
((He's not mine and it's in a dif guild.))
She looked down. Tears fell and she held on her kimono. The moon set and as the sun rose, her hair turned it's normal red brown color. Her eyes changed to amber and the wasps returned

(oooh, well, so much for trying to help)
-he watched the wasp's-............very well then......i see your fate............-he moved closer to her, until he was maybe 3 inches away-......break my neck......

She looked at him. "You're nuts." Break his pencil neck?

-gently slaps her- its not a pencil neck!

-Genlty slaps back- "So too." She laughs alittle through her tears.

-he wipes away your tears-....im here, to help, but if you want me too, ill leave..........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:54 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever

"Y-you can't..."
((He's not mine and it's in a dif guild.))
She looked down. Tears fell and she held on her kimono. The moon set and as the sun rose, her hair turned it's normal red brown color. Her eyes changed to amber and the wasps returned

(oooh, well, so much for trying to help)
-he watched the wasp's-............very well then......i see your fate............-he moved closer to her, until he was maybe 3 inches away-......break my neck......

-he wipes away your tears-....im here, to help, but if you want me too, ill leave..........

Before he can leave she grabs his hand. "No, don't leave."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:55 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled and lightly ruffled her hair. "So what should we eat tonight?" He asked as he tilted his head.

she smiled- i was planning on hunting, so i wasnt going to cook anything, but if you want, ill feed you, but in return, you have to feed me ^^

Shun blushed and nodded shyly. "O-okay. If its not too much trouble." He said, hugging her in thanks.

Shun nodded and let her go and headed for the living room. He sat on the couch and waited.

-about half an hour later, she walked out with two plates, on them were two cheeseburgers and chips-

Shun smiled as Nemu handed him the plate. "Thanks." He said and started eating.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:56 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever

-he pulled his hand away-...ill stay, only cuz i cant stand to see such a nice person turn so sad........  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:57 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

one of these days, im going to have u go in thier and make me dinner ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:58 pm
the is a bump in the reiling and Tora drops her on acident and falls backwards hitting her head on a seat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:58 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever

-he pulled his hand away-...ill stay, only cuz i cant stand to see such a nice person turn so sad........

She looked at him. She saw a glimmer of Adrien in him. She leaned into his shoulder and started crying.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:00 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever

She looked at him. She saw a glimmer of Adrien in him. She leaned into his shoulder and started crying.

-he placed one hand on the shoulder, the other on the back of her head- go ahead, let it out, its the best way to help "this poor girl, who ever this guy is, hes an idiot to have turned her away!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:00 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Reks:*calls Shun*  

lord chazxr XIV

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:02 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever

-he placed one hand on the shoulder, the other on the back of her head- go ahead, let it out, its the best way to help "this poor girl, who ever this guy is, hes an idiot to have turned her away!"

"This poor girl can hear you. He didn't turn me away...he just...we fought in a tourni...said I was the longest one to have ever survived."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:04 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever

"This poor girl can hear you. He didn't turn me away...he just...we fought in a tourni...said I was the longest one to have ever survived."

then hes an idiot to have turned you away, seeing how strong you can be  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:06 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever

"I see your not understanding...he never shunned me...just..." She lokks down. "He is my friend." But she wanted more.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:07 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever

"I see your not understanding...he never shunned me...just..." She lokks down. "He is my friend." But she wanted more.

-he looked down, slightly saddened, partially becouse this girl liked him, and he didnt return the feeling, and partially becouse he obviously didnt have a hope with her-i wish i knew what to say.......-he looked away, and hopped off the branch, walking away, he wiped a tear off his cheek, and disappeared from the park into a shadow-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:08 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

one of these days, im going to have u go in thier and make me dinner ^^

"Okay. Tell me when and I will." Shun said as the cell he got from Tora rang and he answered it. "Hello? Rek?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games