Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Oh no. >.<

yeah I came to my senses and got me and smart away from Mikey but he didn't like that too much....so he started a fire around us...I was able to get smart away safely but when I ran through the fire I ran right into Mikey getting burned in the process........

Ouch. >.<

yeah that hurt....he took me to his place to let me heal...but he wouldn't let me out of his sight....so we kinda got into a fight and well I kinda changed again.....

Oh dear. >.<

that is not all I drank Mikey's blood....that made the change even worse.....I wasn't to nice to smart when I left Mikey's so Kat came up behind me and shot me with a tranquilizer dart and then another one............

Oh geez. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ouch. >.<

yeah that hurt....he took me to his place to let me heal...but he wouldn't let me out of his sight....so we kinda got into a fight and well I kinda changed again.....

Oh dear. >.<

that is not all I drank Mikey's blood....that made the change even worse.....I wasn't to nice to smart when I left Mikey's so Kat came up behind me and shot me with a tranquilizer dart and then another one............

yeah and when I came to I was in a cell...they said I was acting strange and not myself....but I didn't remember any of that.....it was Skylayia who was causing the problems...drinking Mikey's blood brought her out......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ouch. >.<

Oh dear. >.<

yeah and when I came to I was in a cell...they said I was acting strange and not myself....but I didn't remember any of that.....it was Skylayia who was causing the problems...drinking Mikey's blood brought her out......

Ah. >.<

I'm not familiar with any of the names...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:22 pm
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars

I was about to do a trade, but then I saw the avi and thought I got the wrong person. And I had to come back here to see what you were wearing.

Ha ha, not very Kay, huh?

No not quite the Kay we are use too.

Lol

What Kay are we used to then? o.o

Cute little kay with the green bunnies in the clover.

There are a couple Little Kays, but no green bunnies. o:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

Ah. >.<

that's kk she is a mean one....now I am in a cell because of her....and while I was her Mikey told her not to feed except from him but I fed while me so now I am really sick and in pain and keep changing back and forth  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:35 pm
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars

I was about to do a trade, but then I saw the avi and thought I got the wrong person. And I had to come back here to see what you were wearing.

Ha ha, not very Kay, huh?

Lol

No your green and there is bunnies. little bunnies.  

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. >.<

Ah. >.<

that's kk she is a mean one....now I am in a cell because of her....and while I was her Mikey told her not to feed except from him but I fed while me so now I am really sick and in pain and keep changing back and forth

You lead a complicated life. @.@  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:48 pm
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars

Lol

Ah, he was around a little some time recently, yeah?

I can't even remember myself. @.@

Little Kay was in an egg and had a bunny for a while, too. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. >.<

yeah at this point it really is....smart says he is keeping me in the cell till I am back to myself...but it is not easy for me cause I don't remember what I have been doing as Skylayia....it is getting harder to know who I really am now....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. >.<

yeah at this point it really is....smart says he is keeping me in the cell till I am back to myself...but it is not easy for me cause I don't remember what I have been doing as Skylayia....it is getting harder to know who I really am now....

Geez. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. >.<

Geez. >.<

yeah right now I am sitting in the corner of my cell wondering what will happen next because smart says Skylayia says Mikey is on his way.......  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. >.<

Geez. >.<

yeah right now I am sitting in the corner of my cell wondering what will happen next because smart says Skylayia says Mikey is on his way.......

Good luck. emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Geez. >.<

well all these voices in my head are telling me it is time to go to bed....so I say nighters and talk to ya l8ters my friend...have a good one ya hear.....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Geez. >.<

well all these voices in my head are telling me it is time to go to bed....so I say nighters and talk to ya l8ters my friend...have a good one ya hear.....

Good night. ^_^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

girffrommars

Gracious Lunatic

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 am
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars
Kay9214
girffrommars

Lol

Ah, he was around a little some time recently, yeah?

I can't even remember myself. @.@

Little Kay was in an egg and had a bunny for a while, too. @.@

OMG KAY!!!! your head!!!  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 665 666 667 668 669 670 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games