Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 666 667 668 669 670 671 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:09 pm
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever

She looked at him. She saw a glimmer of Adrien in him. She leaned into his shoulder and started crying.

-he placed one hand on the shoulder, the other on the back of her head- go ahead, let it out, its the best way to help "this poor girl, who ever this guy is, hes an idiot to have turned her away!"

"This poor girl can hear you. He didn't turn me away...he just...we fought in a tourni...said I was the longest one to have ever survived."

then hes an idiot to have turned you away, seeing how strong you can be

"I see your not understanding...he never shunned me...just..." She lokks down. "He is my friend." But she wanted more.

-he looked down, slightly saddened, partially becouse this girl liked him, and he didnt return the feeling, and partially becouse he obviously didnt have a hope with her-i wish i knew what to say.......-he looked away, and hopped off the branch, walking away, he wiped a tear off his cheek, and disappeared from the park into a shadow-

She looked down. "Gone."
(I g2g. Damn school tommorow. I'll be on tommorow. Bye!)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:11 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever
RCT-1107 sev
Neko_Cat_4ever

"This poor girl can hear you. He didn't turn me away...he just...we fought in a tourni...said I was the longest one to have ever survived."

then hes an idiot to have turned you away, seeing how strong you can be

"I see your not understanding...he never shunned me...just..." She lokks down. "He is my friend." But she wanted more.

-he looked down, slightly saddened, partially becouse this girl liked him, and he didnt return the feeling, and partially becouse he obviously didnt have a hope with her-i wish i knew what to say.......-he looked away, and hopped off the branch, walking away, he wiped a tear off his cheek, and disappeared from the park into a shadow-

She looked down. "Gone."
(I g2g. Damn school tommorow. I'll be on tommorow. Bye!)

-a figure appeared behind her, this one was shorter, and was entirely a shadow- he pities you...and you pity yourself....where is the emotion for him?
(kkz, see u tomorrow)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:13 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun nodded and let her go and headed for the living room. He sat on the couch and waited.

-about half an hour later, she walked out with two plates, on them were two cheeseburgers and chips-

Shun smiled as Nemu handed him the plate. "Thanks." He said and started eating.

one of these days, im going to have u go in thier and make me dinner ^^

"Okay. Tell me when and I will." Shun said as the cell he got from Tora rang and he answered it. "Hello? Rek?"

dont worry, your already feeding me tonight ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun nodded and let her go and headed for the living room. He sat on the couch and waited.

-about half an hour later, she walked out with two plates, on them were two cheeseburgers and chips-

"Okay. Tell me when and I will." Shun said as the cell he got from Tora rang and he answered it. "Hello? Rek?"

Shun blushed as he almost dropped the cell phone but caught it before it fell to the ground and sighed in relief. "R-right." He said, thinking she meant food but then remembered the other type feeding.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:23 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed as he almost dropped the cell phone but caught it before it fell to the ground and sighed in relief. "R-right." He said, thinking she meant food but then remembered the other type feeding.

-she smirked, and bit onto her burger, her fangs glistened for a second against the light-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:39 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smirked, and bit onto her burger, her fangs glistened for a second against the light-

Shun kinda smiles and continues to eat his food.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 pm
Shun sleeps by the lake peacfully as he rolls to his back and snores lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:12 pm
blessedheart

Yoru has given up thinking and decides to go for a walk, she walks past the lake and sees Shun asleep i guess theres no harm talking to him she thought as she walks over, she stands over him, watching him sleep he's cute when hes asleep...WHY AM I DOING THIS, I LOOK LIKE A PERV!! "Hey Shun.." she whispers shaking him lightly  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Yoru has given up thinking and decides to go for a walk, she walks past the lake and sees Shun asleep i guess theres no harm talking to him she thought as she walks over, she stands over him, watching him sleep he's cute when hes asleep...WHY AM I DOING THIS, I LOOK LIKE A PERV!! "Hey Shun.." she whispers shaking him lightly

Shun stirrs but does not wake up as he rolls to his side.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:21 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she blushes, "umm, Shun.." shes says a little louder  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:26 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun continues to sleep as he unconciously grabs Yoru thinking she was a pillow and holds her to his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:31 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun continues to sleep as he unconciously grabs Yoru thinking she was a pillow and holds her to his chest.

she goes beet red
what do i do!!! she stays fridged for a while, but then relaxes well this is kinda nice...  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:34 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she goes beet red
what do i do!!! she stays fridged for a while, but then relaxes well this is kinda nice...

Shun held Yoru closer as he dreams of his family but still stayed peaceful. He rolled to his back; with Yoru on top and dreams.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:39 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she goes beet red

Shun held Yoru closer as he dreams of his family but still stayed peaceful. He rolled to his back; with Yoru on top and dreams.

she eyes widen "ok to anyone that sees this, its gunna look wrong...Shun, wake up Shun" she whispers into his ear  

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:42 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

she goes beet red

she eyes widen "ok to anyone that sees this, its gunna look wrong...Shun, wake up Shun" she whispers into his ear

Shun slowly starts to wake up and looks at Yoru. His eyes then became completely focused and took in the scene. He blinks as he stares at her then blushes and sits up. "Sorry Yoru!" Shun said as he let go of her and set her on the ground as he backed away and tried to calm his face.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 666 667 668 669 670 671 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games