Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:48 pm
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun continues to sleep as he unconciously grabs Yoru thinking she was a pillow and holds her to his chest.

she goes beet red
what do i do!!! she stays fridged for a while, but then relaxes well this is kinda nice...

Shun held Yoru closer as he dreams of his family but still stayed peaceful. He rolled to his back; with Yoru on top and dreams.

she eyes widen "ok to anyone that sees this, its gunna look wrong...Shun, wake up Shun" she whispers into his ear

Shun slowly starts to wake up and looks at Yoru. His eyes then became completely focused and took in the scene. He blinks as he stares at her then blushes and sits up. "Sorry Yoru!" Shun said as he let go of her and set her on the ground as he backed away and tried to calm his face.

she giggles and crawls nearer to him "its alright...it was actually kinda nice, if you want i can transform, we basically do that when your carrying me anyway.."
(sorry i gotta go now, got school ^^ see ya later)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:52 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

Shun continues to sleep as he unconciously grabs Yoru thinking she was a pillow and holds her to his chest.

she goes beet red
what do i do!!! she stays fridged for a while, but then relaxes well this is kinda nice...

Shun held Yoru closer as he dreams of his family but still stayed peaceful. He rolled to his back; with Yoru on top and dreams.

she eyes widen "ok to anyone that sees this, its gunna look wrong...Shun, wake up Shun" she whispers into his ear

Shun slowly starts to wake up and looks at Yoru. His eyes then became completely focused and took in the scene. He blinks as he stares at her then blushes and sits up. "Sorry Yoru!" Shun said as he let go of her and set her on the ground as he backed away and tried to calm his face.

she giggles and crawls nearer to him "its alright...it was actually kinda nice, if you want i can transform, we basically do that when your carrying me anyway.."

(Bye)
"N-no its okay. You don't have to go to that trouble." Shun said as he smiled, his face only a light pink now. "Whats up?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXSaint Heizeru Xx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:23 am
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(Bye)
"N-no its okay. You don't have to go to that trouble." Shun said as he smiled, his face only a light pink now. "Whats up?"

(back!! ^^) she sits back crossing her legs "aw nothing really..." she looks at ground "um...about the other day..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 am
((random spot in town?))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:22 pm
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart
xXSaint Heizeru Xx
blessedheart

(Bye)

(back!! ^^) she sits back crossing her legs "aw nothing really..." she looks at ground "um...about the other day..."

Shun sits indoan-style and tilts his head. "Other day?" He asked, then thinks what is it he was forgetting.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:40 pm
(its peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly time where you at whaere you at there you go there you go... im hyper and bored so what i miss lass and laddies)  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:43 pm
red 14 the sniper
(its peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly time peanut butter jelly time where you at whaere you at there you go there you go... im hyper and bored so what i miss lass and laddies)

(hahahhaha I loove that song biggrin and nm. Just me and Yoru talking and I'm waiting for sev to get on so Shun can give Nemu his blood.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:47 pm
(okay and Tora is at the shrine cleaning up)
mean while while shun and everyone else is talking tora is at the hall of justace killing batman superman and the flash (he flashed her lol) all out of boredem "well...this has got to be the easiest kill i had in years" she says snapping batmans neck.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:54 pm
(.....0.0 wow......)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:55 pm
((GOOD NEWS ME AND MI AMIGO ARE STARTING AN ANIME MANGA CLUB AT SCHOO!!!))
Kinyo walks in the forest. That other boy... She stopped at a glowing pond.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:57 pm
Tora walks over to Shun coverd in blood. "hey shun" the is a huge explosion in the back ground. "whats up"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:59 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora walks over to Shun coverd in blood. "hey shun" the is a huge explosion in the back ground. "whats up"

(Awesome!!!!!!!)
Shun blinked at Tora's appearance. "Tora?? Hi..why are you covered in blood?" Shun asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:00 pm
Kinyo heared the explosion and saw it was at the shrine place thingy. She walks over and walks in. "What happened?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:05 pm
"some super hereos annoyed me" she takes her top off and has a white tee shirt uder neath it untoced by blood and pulls out a back up from her bag "i think im not that good of aprestist i should pick up sake again"  

Alice the Loving

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:06 pm
red 14 the sniper
"some super hereos annoyed me" she takes her top off and has a white tee shirt uder neath it untoced by blood and pulls out a back up from her bag "i think im not that good of aprestist i should pick up sake again"

"You rock girl."  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 667 668 669 670 671 672 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games