Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:52 pm
"Haha, I know how you feel. I recently one a Tsubumon in a Tamer Event. I'm having one of the guild's Culumon look after him until he's ready to evolve. For now Guile is my one and only partner." He'd rest his hand on the Guilmon's shoulder rubbing it down some before giving it a friendly pat.

Guile let out a satisfied belch before resting his palms on his knees. He let out an embarrased cough as he gained a dignified composure. He clapped his hands together and gave the pair a bow, barely noticing the discolored Wanyamon on his head. "Thank you sir."

"Again you'll have to excuse him, he's still in training. We only recently just learned how to evolve. Right now we're on a journey to meet strong opponents and join the Tamer battle circuit!" exclaimed Jericho with fiery determination.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:58 pm
Dax laughed as Wanyamon ate a few Sushi and jumped back in his pocket.
"I'm part of a certain group, but what the people in my group don't know is that in my spare time I usually try to find wanted digimon and or tamers. The Starmon Police usually reward me more for the more the wanted I catch. Im gonna have to go to a Network City, their base, to find out who they want me to get now. You can come with me!" Dax smiled.
(Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUUN)  

City in Slumber

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:31 pm
Jericho let out a twitch as he dropped a semi-eaten fish from his hands. The sheer shock causing him to tremble some as he forced a smile on his face to hide his fear. What a mistake he had made, he ran from a Blue Angel merely because he lost a battle, but with that action he became a fugitive! He stood up and straightened out his clothes before he let out a dignified cough. "Um . . . do you know who exactly your looking for?"

"Yes yes you know . . . so we can be wary of it!" Exclaimed the Guilmon, bearing a similar reaction to his Tamer.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:54 pm
Dax raised an eyebrow.
He wasn't stupid. They were hiding something. But he was gonna act stupid anyways.
"Sorta. Apparently some kid and his digimon picked a fight with the wrong digimon, but I don't know who or what digimon."
"But, you two wouldn't know, would you?" He asked, hiding a smirk behind his coat as he pushed it up.  

City in Slumber

yurescapex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:52 am
-Jay is pulled into the area by Guilmon when he sees Guilmon he freaks out n backs up n almost falls into the lake but is saved by Guilmon-
Jay: where am i??

Guilmon: welcome to the digital world Jaymon!

Jay: Jaymon? who r u? digital world wat are u talking about??-gets up looking for a way out-

Guilmon: remember the place where u wont be along and u will have all the power u need! with me!

Jay: someone help me!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:48 pm
iAm Techno-san
Dax raised an eyebrow.
He wasn't stupid. They were hiding something. But he was gonna act stupid anyways.
"Sorta. Apparently some kid and his digimon picked a fight with the wrong digimon, but I don't know who or what digimon."
"But, you two wouldn't know, would you?" He asked, hiding a smirk behind his coat as he pushed it up.

"My Shield, I think he's onto us, maybe we should just confess the whole thing was just a misunderstanding anyway!" Whispered the Guilmon to his tamer, tugging at his white scarf with a hint of anxiety.

"After all that work Orphanimon went through to set you free? There's no way I'm letting my Lance go back to the big house for a stupid complication!" Whispered Jericho back as he slowed his breathing some attempting to regain his composure.

"Well, what you say if I told you that the so called criminals you were looking for were just mixed up in a run of the mill mix-up?" asked Jericho sheepishly.  

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

yurescapex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:15 pm
-after running for a few minutes-

Jay: -slows down outta breath-ok fine u win
Guilmon: that was fun-sits in grass-
Jay: -sits tired-wat are u
Guilmon:im Guilmon a digimon!
Jay: so im in the digital world huh so any one more my species i can talk to
Guilmon: yeah! lots
Jay: great thanks see ya-stands n starts walking around the lake-
Guilmon: wait!!! u cant leave wit out me im your partner!!
Jay: partner? sorry but i do things alone
Guilmon: but u need me sad
Jay:eh fine u can come along mayb you'll b useful fr sumthing  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:22 pm
Dax started laughing.
"That's what they all say." He said, biting into some fish.
"Usually they do the same thing you're doing to get themselves out of the mess. Usually I find them out and take them to the Starmon base. But usual is not the same as always." He winked.  

City in Slumber

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:01 pm
"Ha. . . ha. . . you figured it out didn't you?" Asked Jericho with a sheepish expression as he showed a bit of a toothy frown. He tugged at his scarf some as he dusted his pants.

"Looks like our days of freedom been cut-short Jericho." said Guile distraught.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:11 pm
Jay:-sighs n sits infront of the lake taking out his sketch book n drawing the sight of the lake that he sees-
Guilmon:-looks over at Jays book- oo thats nice Jaymon
Jay: stop calling me that
Guilmon: but your my digifriend
Jay: im not your friend im your partner nothing more
Guilmon:-frowns looking around-  

yurescapex

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:16 pm
Dax laughed again.
"As I said usual is not the same as always. lemme guess, you got in a fight with some pain-in-the-a** angel? I hate angels besides the fact that I turn into one with Kotemon..."
"Nyeh, anyways, don't worry. I won't turn you in.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:45 pm
"It was a cat that turned into an angel, she stared into my eyes with a long, awkward gaze! It was like something out of a bad fanfic!" Exclaimed Guile as he flapped his arms about.

"To clarify things up for your kindness. My Lance here was an arrested felon for stealing food from a local market, however when I came to the Digital World I insisted that he would be my partner. Under the condition that he would serve his sentence by my side, this faithful beast has become my loycal companion! Unfortunately it appears Orphanimon has yet to tell her cronies otherwise!" said Jericho with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I'm just glad we didn't have to fight, I just learned to evolve the other day and Yggdrasil knows I can't compete with Jogressing!" said Guile with a hint of humility.  

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:13 pm
"What the frick is a Yggdrasil?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:09 am
"Your kidding right? How long have you been in the Digital World!? Yggdrasil is the Digimon god, the one who appointed the thirteen Royal Knights and deleted the original world in order to divide it into its new three sections: Urud, Planar, and Vahalla. The creator of DORUmon, the one who maintains the Digital World, any of this ringing a bell?"  

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

logicalcony

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:14 am
(hey guys can i have an update on what happened there is an awful lot of reading, sorry for the absence to i have just come out of hospital. i missed christmas sad ))  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games