Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:28 pm
"What? Christian Did WHAT?!?!?" Kutay said in an enraged state. "Boltmon take this thing down so we can get the memory." Kutay told Boltmon as he turned back to Kazu. "I'm sorry if mentioning his name caused you pain but i'm here now so we have one more knight that is gonna stay." Kutay said as he turned so he could face the problem at hand. "Let's Go Boltmon."

"Right Kutay let's crush this thing." Boltmon said gripping the giant axe on his back, "Tomahawk Steiner!" Boltmon said swinging the giant axe off of his back and at the MetalSeadramon.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:42 am
Alex staggers backwards, and almost falls as their boat is rammed by a massive serpent. It's huge body looming over them makes Alex feel kind of small. "Wow. That's one big fish."
With a shake of his head, Alex dispels his stupor, and puts his mind to taking down the MetalSeadramon. He sees AncientMermaimon attack it with ice, and that is when he makes his decision. Alex roughly grabs his digivice from his jacket pocket and thrusts it out in front of him. "Alright, game time! Come on out Boltmon, I need your help once more!"
Yellow streams of data are released from the screen of his digivice, and they form together into Boltmon.
The large, green digimon eyes the water cautiously. He has never liked the water. Mostly because he has spent most of his life as a Candlemon. "Uh, I'm not too sure about this.."
Alex then clicks a button the side of his digivice. A knowing look on his face. "That's why you aren't doing this as Boltmon! We need.. Bluemeramon!"
Yellow bits of data swirl around Boltmon, obscuring him fro view. The data promptly disperses; revealing the blue flames and grinning face of Bluemeramon. "Ahhhhahahahaaa!! Time to fly!"
Before Alex can ask him what he means by fly, Bluemeramon launches himself into the air above MetalSeadramon, causing the boat to rock dangerously.
Alex is thrown down again by the rocking boat, and is splashed by large amount of water, soaking his shirt. "What the hell!? What was that for!?"
BlueMeramon responds by merrily laughing. Putting his attention back on MetalSeadramon, he flares up, and throws a couple of fireballs at the MetalSeadramon's head. "Ice fireballs!"
The small fireballs, not very strong, but pretty irritating would cause small patches of ice to form on its face.
About to land in the water behind Metalseadramon, BlueMeramon shouts "Cold Flame!" A stream of freezing fire flows off his arms, freezing a large portion of water. Bluemeramon lands on his homemade ice floe, and throws a couple more "Ice Fireballs!"
Alex staggers back to his feet, and moves to Kazu's side. His ally looks to be in pain, and Alex has bad feeling in that reminds him of how he felt when Kazu had transformed earlier. Terriermon, quiet since Kazu's impromptu transformation, readies himself to defend Alex in case Kazu does it again.  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:20 pm
On the boat:

Kazu noticed Alex's presence and calmed. he knew his emotions were making him volatile at the moment. At any second he could transform again...
"Alex..." Kazu stood to his full height. "If I transform again... If I act in a way which could endanger our mission... Endanger you or any innocent. Then I want you to end me... That goes to you to Kutay."
Kazu blacked out.

Kazu's Mind:

When he awoke he was back within himself. Looking around it was just as dark as it was before, A roachmon crouched in the distance. Kazu recalled seeing it buzzing around the base on occasion. How was it within him?
"Me again"
Kazu didn't react, he just walked over to the Roachmon.
"Hey, c'mon how'd you..."
The Roachmon spun round and snarled, a black light shone from the digivice on Kazu's hip, forcing the champion bug to digivolve into...
"A ShogunGekomon? What? How?"
"Graaaahhhh!!!" It roared, Kazu stepped backwards in fear.
"Your not supposed to be... What on... Grah!"
Kazu's eyes turned bright red and he held his digivice up to the ShogunGekomon.
"I SHALL BE FREE!"
Kazu panicked. There was nothing he could do. Nothing to stop Myotismon. The ShogunGekomon was consumed by the black code. It crushed him and compressed it's data into a tiny sphere. It floated slowly over to Kazu, He couldn't control his body as it readily accepted the sphere of black code.

"FREEDOM!"

On the Boat:

Kazu shook. To Alex and Kutay it looked like he was transforming again. Black code swirled around him. His skin paling, arms elongating, fangs growing. All this happened in a fraction of a second, Myotismon had consumed Kazu and was manifested in the digital world in his place...

Kazu's Mind:

"Know your place!"
Kazu looked around, nothing... Wait... Was that?
A Chibomon launched himself at Kazu hitting him square on the forehead, stunned, Kazu fell backwards, eyes returning to normal.
"Chibomon? How are you in my head?"
"I'm not that Chibomon... Grah!" The Chibomon was struck by a crimson whip of lightning.
"Brat! I'll show you!" Myotismon seemed to step out of Kazu, whip in hand. Chibomon recovered and glowed brightly:
"Chibomon digivolve to: DemiVeemon!"
The mini-digimon hopped over the whip and leaped onto Myotismon's face.
"Take this! DemiVeemon digivolve to: Veemon!"
The small digimon grew in size and gripped the vampire digimon's head in both hands.
"VeeHeadbutt!" a skullcrushing blow impacted on Myotismon's forehead.

Kazu was gob-smacked what the hell was going on? The pair of Digimon kept trading blows, and each collision caused Kazu a spike of pain. The strange Veemon turned to Kazu, seemingly realising his pain. He dived across the gap towards him.
"Kazu!"
"Veemon?"

B-I-O-M-E-R-G-E_D-I-GI-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N

Veemon and Kazu seemed to unite in a blinding light.
"By the Demon Lords NO!!" Myotismon screamed fleeing into the darkness of Kazu's mind.

On the Boat:

Kazu-Myotismon vanished. It was like his skin peeled back and disintegrated, blue scaly skin took it's place. Before long a dragonic Digimon stood where Kazu-Myotismon was, Golden Armour exploded into reality on its arms shoulders legs and head. The entire transformation from the initial black code to this new golden form took a whole 2 seconds...
"I...Have become a true Royal Knight... MAGNAMON!"
An aura of golden energy surrounded Kazu-Magnamon. AncientMermaimon De-Realised into Kazu's Digivice, which was lying on the floor of the boat.
"I'm sorry but we need that memory! MAGNA-PUNCH!"
With blinding speed Kazu-Magnamon appeared infront of MetalSeadramon and aimed a crushing blow straight between it's eyes.

Back on the boat Kazu's Digimon within the digivice watched in awe.
"What just happened? Why am I here?"
"I dunno... Who is that other Veemon!?"
"BanchoLeomon is confused!"
None of them noticed the dark presence in the corner of the Digivice.
"Blast!"

A portal above the ocean:

A masked face peeked cautiously out onto the scene.
"Kyah ha ha ha ha!!! Looks like I'll have to step in soon!"
The voice sounded mad, somewhat insane...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:12 pm
Rebecca looked to Karan on her left, "I do believe these would be the guardians of your precious memory," She surmised, watching the once calm ocean break out into chaos underneath her. Rebecca was unsure how exactly she would handle this. Truthfully the vague concept of the digi-memories was not enough motivation to send her hurtling into battle against three megas, for a side she had recently alligned. Guilt gnawed at the back of Rebecca's mind, she had made a promise after all. Rebecca could lie till the cows came home, but she hated breaking promises. Then she would have to put on the mask of a knight, no a spirit this time. The girl struck an elegant pose atop Wargreymon X's back, and pointed to the metalseadramon who were guarding the memory. "Tell me now, who comes to disturb our slumber. That is rather rude of you, and cliche as well. Regardless I will grace your question with an answer, We represent the digital spirits and we have come for the digi-memory. If you wish to stand in our way, we have no other choice but to slay you," Rebecca declared in her typical grand fashion.

Beezlemon looked up to his partner, enjoying the theatrics. In a moment he would jump into battle, might as well get one last laugh in. Cloud Raised his gun and pointed it at the metalseadramon, though the digimon had the advantage of the water as long as he was able to fly he could keep this a long ranged flight. It seemed though their tamer was planning something different, as Wargreymon and Rebecca were flying straight for the open mouth of a metalseadramon. "Are you insane twinkle toes?" Cloud shouted at the duo.

Rebecca smirked as Beezlemon called them out on their antics. It did look rather ridiculous, but Rebecca had a plan. When they were in biting range of the first Metalseadramon, Riku rose both hands and began to collect water above his head. Which was in ready supply around the pair. In seconds Neptuno force was ready, and Wargreymon threw his attack at Metalseadramon's head, which seemed rather pointless considering it was the most armored part of the digimon's body. The intent rather, was to get the digimon to open his mouth. If that happened Wargreymon, would wedge the digimon's mouth open long enough for Beezlemon to get a few shots inside of the digimon's mouth. That was the plan at least.  

ilinkzeldi

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:24 pm
Lance now known as Kiryu and his Angemon feel ignored by his fellow allies, '' You guys ignored me! '' Angemon Warp Digivolves into Lucemon and blasts Metalseadramon with the special attack Dead or Alive sending Metalseadramon into a world full of hurt.
(Hope I got this right, I was ignored for a while and got annoyed...)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:45 pm
As Kaizer and Chaosmon watched the others Kaizer couldn't help but feel bored. "Well everyone else are getting excited except us." But through there excitement Chaosmon and Kaizer felt bored.
(Sorry haven't post in awhile)  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: D4
Spirits: D4
Great Angels: D4
Kaz: D6

Kirashimu looked at his digivice and selected three digimon. Soon three figures popped out. One small and two big digimon burst out onto the boat. Calumon may not be a fighter, but if we're all working together here, he's a great support digimon. Cherubimon is an amazing healer, and she can hold her own in a fight. Ophanimon is a great fighter too. Cherubimon tossed three lightning bolts into the water in an attempt to shock the guardians. Ophanimon started to form some crystals, preparing herself for a huge attack later. Calumon sat by and watched the battle, prepared to heal any injured digimon. The youngest Metalseadramon brother took ever hit he could, and remained to fight well. The other two were shocked a little from the electricity in the water, but no major damage. The youngest brother fired a laser at the the Royal Knights' boat, even if it didn't hit, their boat would quickly sink. The middle brother noticed his younger brother's strategy and shot ice breath at the Great Angels' boat, making sure it would sink. The oldest brother finished the job, breathing fire at the Spirit's boat. Even if they jumped out of the way, everyone would find themselves with no boat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:01 pm
"Crap, this isn't good at all. Boltmon de-realise now." Kutay said holding his digivice up to allow Boltmon to transfer inside of it. "Zerimon Realise now." Kutay said holding both onto the sinking ship and and his digivice hoping zerimon would realise in time for Kutays plan to avoid drowning in the ocean.

Ok Kutay what's the plan?" Zerimon said after it realised and hopped it's way onto Kutay's head. "We gonna spirit evolve so we can fight in the air?" Zerimon said watching as the boat Kutay was on began sinking even more. "Cause if so we better hurry." He said begining to panic a little.

"Yep we are gonna spirit evolve and show them how strong we can be together." Kutay said looking up at Zerimon and then back at his digivice. "It's time, Execute now, UNIFIED SPIRIT EVOLUTION!" Kutay said as he initiated his fusion with Zerimon." Magnagarurumon." Kutay said fusing with Terriermon into Magnagarurumon. "Let's go." Magnagarurumon said as he extended his wings to take flight off the boat. Once he was a good ways up in the air he decided to give the MetalSeadramon that the RoyalKnights were fighting some of the rage that he had built up inside of him due to Christian's betrayal. "MAGNA MISSILES!" Magnagarurumon said as he launched the missiles that were stored on his wings at the MetalSeadramon.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:20 pm
(I find this irony XD
I'm watching Keroro Gunso and i'm being ignored like Dororo who is one of the main charecters XD)

Kiryu noticed that their boat was about to sink, '' No worries. '' Lucemon grabs Kiryu and flies off, '' Now Lucemon, Dead or Alive! '' Lucemon fires a hunormous ball full of energy twards Metalseadramon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:21 pm
The Real World:
Kazu-Magnamon quickly dropped to te damaged boat.
"Alex follow Kutay's lead and get into the air. If your caught in the sea you'll be a sitting duck!"
Grabbing his digivice and the baby Chibomon Kazu-Magnamon took to the skies.

Kazu's Mind:
Kazu felt wonderful! he light in his body was warm and he felt safe. Until the headache... It started dull then spiked, the light caused him pain. Way too much pain.
"Owch! What's going on!"
"You cannot expect to go from one extreme to the next so easily!"
"Myotismon, Piss off!"
"I'm just warning you, I'd get out befor you explode!"

The Real World:
In the skies Kazu-Magnamon dissapeared and Kazu-Myotismon took his place in a burst of black code. He looked at the baby Chibomon and grinned
"Bye bye!"

Kazu's Mind:
"God dammit!"
Kazu could only watch as Myotismon took control, the inner Chibomon was passed out. Kazu screamed at Myotismon to stop, yelling and yelling. Suddenly a light caught his eye.
"Y'know kid? Your a real handfull!"
A small green blob with a horn on it's head had appeared in a glow of white light. It was surrounded by yellow code as it digivolved.
"Zerimon digivolve to: Gummymon!"
The code kept swirling:
"Gummymon digivolve to: Terriermon!"
Kazu stared for a few seconds before realising a Bio-Merge was going to happen.
"Terriermon and Kazu Bio-Merge to:
"Rapidmon!"

The Real World:
A look of shock overcame Kazu-Myotismon as he exploded into data, In his place stood a Golden Rapidmon, holding the Digivice and Chibomon safe.
"This is getting old!"
Roared the Rabbit digimon, Kazu-Rapidmon pointed his free arm at the youngest Seadramon brother.
"Rapid Fire!"
A flurry of powerful missiles flew towards the youngest brother...  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:36 pm
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro, on the head of the oldest MetalSeadramon, retreated all of his Digimon to his Digivice except DynamoPlug. "Gah! How dose a Sea Dragon spit fire?" Kiro said as he was trying to get control of the MetalSeadramon." Kiro then Jumped back on DynamoPlug's back. "Ok lets see you take the power of my beast Spirit!!!!"

User Image
"BEETLEMON!!! SLIDE EVOLUTION!!!!! METAL KABUTARIMON!!!"
User Image

Kiro then became the legendary beast warrior Metal Kabutarimon. Kiro then took aim of the Oldest Metal Seadramon so he can have a 100% chance of attack. "ELECTRON CANNON!!!" A massive electric ball came out of Kiro's cannon like head and aimed for the Oldest Metal Seadramon with amazing speed. If the Metalseadramon somehow dodged it one of the other Metal Seadramon would get hit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:53 pm
Alex and Terriermon are once again forced to witness another stunning change in Kazu's form. Alex backs up a pace as Myotismon materializes, the red mask and pale skin being most notable of its traits, but as quickly as Alex takes that step, Myotismon seems to vanish, and in its place stands a digimon clad in golden armor.
"Wha-what?!"
With that, the golden digimon that was once Kazu disappears, and appears in front of Metal Seadramon. Alex recovers himself, and stares intently at the battle. The Metal Seadramon they are fighting seems to be forsaking its amazing speed, and is taking all of the attacks instead. Alex nods in understanding.
"I think its not moving as to not break formation. BlueMeramon, over here!"

Bluemeramon, freezing the water beneath him and in front of him slides across his ice path like Iceman(from Xmen). The flames he shoots out his fingers create a cool design as the cold flames lick the side of his make-shift path, causing it widen. MetalSeadramon shoots out an incredibly powerful laser at their boat, and Alex is suddenly glad he called Bluemeramon early. As Bluemeramon passes on side the boat, Alex carefully, yet none-the-less hastily, hops out of the boat, and onto the narrow path of ice. He runs a few tentative steps ahead to get away from the raft.
The raft is struck right through the center by the laser, and splintered bits of wood fly into Alex. The turbulent water, combined with the flying wood breaks the ice path he is standing on, and it promptly sinks. "Oh man! Help!"
Water covers Alex's head as he is submerged in the cold ocean water. For a moment his flailing hands are the only thing seen above the water.
Finishing his second lap around MetalSeadramon, Bluemeramon sees Alex fall into the water. He swears under his breath, crouches low, and grabs Alex's still visible hand. he fishes Alex out the water by raising him out. Alex is thoroughly soaked once again and tries to shake most of the water off. "Th-thanks for the save." He suddenly remembers Terriermon, and casts around for him as Bluemeramon sets him down on the slowly widening ice floe. "Terriermon!? Where are you?!" He suddenly notices what seems to be Terriermon's inflated ears, and horn floating on top of the water, a small ways off. They seem to be moving at a fairly constant rate towards him. When he reaches the ice floe, Terriermon grabs the side of the ice floe and pulls himself up. Soaked as much as Alex, yet for some reason in a sour mood. "I'm done. Tag out." Terriermon dissipates into data, and enters the digivice. Bluemeramon, for some reason decides to do so as well. "He's got the right idea. I'm done saving your hide for today. See ya!" Bluemeramon dissipates into data and enters the digivice.
Very shocked, but not angry, Alex sighs. His digimon are thoroughly tired, and he know he has no right to ask them to do any more. He suddenly realizes that he is only a few meters away from MetalSeadramon. He feels very small, and pretty useless. He isn't even sure how to get back to land at this point. "This...is a problem..."
"What's a problem!?" The booming voice comes from behind hi, but when he turns to look, nothing is there. Scratching his head, Alex turns back around, and finds himself staring into the eyes of a Paildramon. The surprise clearly registered on his face is evident, as he tries to back away from the digimon, but the now melting ice floe is slick, and he falls backwards instead. "Owww..."
Rubbing his back, Alex sits up to find the Paildramon still there, hovering but inches over the ice. "Sup."
The Paildramon kind of states it like a fact. There was no question in that whatsoever.
Alex blinks in incomprehension. "Sup?"
The Paildramon repeats himself thinking Alex slow. "Yeah, sup."
Alex is exasperated that this digimon is speaking to him calmly in the middle of a battle. "What do you mean sup? I'm kinda busy right now. Could we do this later?"
The Paildramon glances up at the MetalSeadramon, and then back down at Alex. "Busy with that?" He indicates Metal Seadramon by pointing over his shoulder.
Alex silently nods, not sure what the Paildramon's purpose is.
Paildramon stares at him impassively and speaks again. "How?"
Alex sighs, frustrated with his head down. "I don't know how. I-!" He looks back up at the Paildramon, a thought suddenly on his mind. "Could you help me?"
Paildramon rises a little higher off the ground. "That's what I'm here for."
Golden light erupts from Paildramon, encasing him in a sphere of energy. He is replaced by a large digimon in blue armor. A golden V clearly marked on his chest. he reveals himself as Ulforceveedramon.
Alex stares up at the majestic figure in awe. "Whoah...Ulforceveedramon..."
The large, holy knight digimon lowers his hand to Alex, allowing him to climb on. "I watched the battle. I like your style."
Realization dawns on Alex. A Royal Knight-class digimon is actually asking him to fight by his side. "Thanks. We gonna do this?"
with an amazing rush of speed, Ulforceveedramon almost teleports above metal Seadramon, the speed stuns Alex for a second, but he reasons he'll get used to it. Ulforceveedramon sits Alex on his shoulder. "Hold tight. This is going to be a wild ride."
Alex doesn't doubt him and grips the side of Ulforceveedramon's helmet tightly. "You shouldn't get too close. It may not be showing it, but MetalSeadramon are pretty fast.
Humoring Alex's suggestion, Ulforceveedramon charges power into the V on his chest. "Oh yeah? Let me see its speed. Shining V-Force!!"
A brilliant ray of golden energy explodes from his chest, fired straight down at the MetalSeadramon.
Alex notices a large ball of energy materialize nearby them. He turns to find a boy with white hair and an angel digimon with black and white wings.
((Here's your recognition Night. I'd put more, but I've got writer's block))  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxx Looking up, Marcus noticed an attack coming right for their ship. "Looks like that's our cue to exit stage sky." Marcus chuckled at his not to funny humor and held his hand up. A ChaosWarGreymon swooped down and picked him up as the attack collided with the ship. He knew that there was no point in trying to save it, unless Kirashima or Alter had a plan.

As he and Doroku, the ChaosWarGreymon were a safe distance, Marcus would pull his other arm up and would then swing himself over on to the digimon's back. "Now how about we given then a piece of our mind?" With digivice in hand, he would scroll through its contents until he found what he was looking for, the spirit of water, Esumi. "TIME TO EXECUTE... SPIRIT EVOLUTION!!!" In a spiraling display of light and water, Marcus fused with his spirit partner, Esumi to create... RANAMON!!!

The mermaid like humanoid chuckled while still riding on the Chaos Digimon. "How about we get involved a bit more, Doroku?" The digimon nodded and then dove in towards the MetalSeadramon that had attacked their ship, riding very close to the water and causing it to part from the energy that he was radiating. Ranamon stood up on the dragon's back, treating the moment as if she were surfing. "AQUA NEEDLE!!!" Ranamon took advance of the splashing water and created a seris of water darts that were about nearly a foot wide and 8 feet long. Doroku came in close and allowed Ranamon to get in close before flying away in a hit and run tactic. "TAKE THIS!!!" The flung the darts right at the MetalSeadramon's Face.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: D4
Spirits: D4
Great Angels: D4
Kaz: D6

Kirashimu struggled to stay afloat after the boat had sank. Cherubimon floated over and grabbed him from the water. She slung her tamer over her shoulder and continued the fight. She summoned up three more lightning bolts, each making their mark into one of the Guardians. Ophanimon remained isolated from the other digimon building up even more crystals, this attack may not com fro a while, but it will be huge when it does. Calumon floated over to the newly transformed rapidmon. After all of that,maybe he may need some healing, "Are you hurt?"
The younger Metalseadramon again took all of the attacks aimed at him and his brothers. Suddenly, he plunged into the ocean, nearly hitting Kiryu and Lucemon. The Eldest brother nodded to the Middle and all hell broke loose. Both of the brother fired lasers at the floating digimon and tamers, dropping them all to the water. Before they had time to react, the two swam around in a circle very swiftly, recreating the whirlpool. But this time, there were no boats to protect them.  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro eyes grew as two Metal Seadramon aimed at him. The oldest one, and now the middle aged one! Kiro jumped and deformed back to human form. He then retreated DynamoPlug back to his Digivice. "Keh...it looks like I have no other choice!" Kiro then glowed a dark read aura.

"EXECUTE!!!!! SPIRIT FUSION EVOLUTION!!!!! RHINO KABUTARIMON!!!!"
User Image

Kiro then transformed into the legendary Rhino/Bug, Rhino Kabutarimon. As Kiro flew in the air, the whirlpool didn't affect him. "Ha! Metal Seadramon! Stop this madness! If you don't then I will stop you!!!" Kiro then glowed with a yellowish reddish aura and then dived in the center of the whirlpool. He swam the same direction the whrlipool was going so he can catch up with the oldest Metal Seadramon "ULTIMATE THUNDER!!!!!" Kiro soon glowed with electric power and a massive electrical aura bursted out of Kiro. Any one that touches the aura will face one million volts of electricity! And Since Kiro is in water the electric power conducts to the Metal Seadramons, giving them for sure massive damage.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games