Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:30 am
Woo, I'm glad I'm not the only who's over 17 in this guild.

Ah, I'm Sara, but I prefer to be called ARC. I'm 21, born 4-14-'87 razz . I live in the USA in PA, but won't tell you where ><;

I have two pets.

Zya, who will be 2 in December. She's part rotty, part black lab. Don't have a picture of her though >>;

And I just got a cat. His name is Loki. I dunno what breed he is, my neighbor gave him too us. We think he's about 5 months.

I am a Graphic Designer, dunno if that matters >>; That about it? Hope so. I can kinda help when it comes to pets. I've had them my whole life.

And I can help when it comes to sick animals as well. When we first had Zya, she became really sick with Parvovirus. It's the deadliest thing amongst puppies, but she survived. I know the symptoms, so I can help.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:45 pm
Im Danya im 18 and i live in British columbia, Canada.

I have 3 dogs, 2cats, 1beta fish

My favorite pet would have to be dogs because i have always had a dog or two.  

Danya_Nightstorm

Sis5555

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:27 pm
I'm just a girl what more do u need to kno lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:40 pm
Hey everyones! Call me Kat! I'm 15+ years old (don't tell anyone XD) I'm obiously a girl, my favorite pets are felines, snakes, lizards, spiders, dogs, and rodents. I've got 5 dogs (I'll post pictures later when I got them) Samie, Surely, Buddy, Chewy and Hana. Then I've got 10 cats: Baby, Tomise, Tora, Tiger, Mini-Mew (Zorro/Zowo), Spot, Boo-Boo, Pongo, Tomo, and Patches! I'll post pictures of all of them soon!  

Mother Ammy

Tipsy Wolf

8607chickola

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:52 pm
i like to go by chicka. i am 20 and live in wi. i have one dog (lab/chow 1year old bella) two cats of my own (pipsqueek 1 year old bengal, and 14 week old twinkeltoes ((he is a pollydactal having more than the amount of toes he should))) a cat that i am watching for a friend for a few months (boo i think 2 years old) and two rats. I have been employed at the humane society for three years and was a volunteer three years prior to that. i am very good with helping people with animal problems. if you have any questions feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:41 am
Hey I'm Emily. I am 14 years old and I'm going to High School.
When I was 6 I was scared of big dogs, but after a while I learned that they are sensitive and really nice to people who treat them good. Now I have a small s**t-zu, Minou. She is really cute (if someone could please tell me how to put pictures of her?). I had 2 cats (I have pics of one only), Tiger1 and Tiger2. I loved my first cat so I called it like the second, and they wre alike!  

iChocolatePrincess

Asha2188

Eloquent Cat

18,590 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:51 am
Hi I'm Asha and I'm 20 years old and I live in the U.S.
I have 5 cats, 3 dogs, a horse and a rabbit. My favorite animal would have to be dogs I just love my dogs. But I really love all animals well maybe not all but most. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:03 am
I'm Betsy, but I am also known as: Aki, Momo, Cherryblossom, Deidara, and that person!(or Hey look its that person!)

Anyway I currently have a dog, and will soon get two roborovski dwarf hamsters. I have owned a chinese dwarf also.  

-Aki-Momo-676

Twilightlover1236

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:19 pm
Hola! My name is Nicole. Umm... I have two birds named Bella and Sonia and one cat named Monkey/Kit.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:12 am
Hi :] I just joined this guild! ^_^

My name is Britt and I'm 20 years old. I live in Danvers, Ma. It's near Boston for those of you who are not too familiar with Danvers. It's in the Eastern part of Ma. too if that helps more. :] I love to listen to music mostly rock/alt. but I listen to others a bit.

I have a turtle named Spike, a girl and I have a dog named Tia, also a girl. They are both very cute! : D My favorite pets are kitties, puppies, and bunnies! : D

Well I'll talk to you all later. Thanks for reading! :]  

Cherry513

BlackieBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:36 am
Yo! My name is Itzel and I'm thirteen years old. I live in the USA in California. I love to draw and study about animals.

I currently have a labrador/chihuahua named Indio and two parakeets named Buttercup and Betty, I love all my pets!!! =D

Oh, and my favorite animal is the wolf. ;D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:05 pm
Forgot to post a picture. But this is of my dog Tia. :] User Image[img]http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg213/BCherry13/Pets-Animals/Tia7.jpg[img]  

Cherry513

Winged Xephyr

Desirable Sex Symbol

19,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:31 pm
, your name - Dont have to tell so I wont.

, age - I just turned fourteen on the 18th so..yesterday for me..and yeah. It was an awsome birthday.

, residence - The United States is all I can tell you

, sex - I'm a female, we rock. Boys rock too so i'm not be sexist or..something.

, pets you have - I have a gueniea pig

, favourite type of pet - Sometimes snakes or Rats. I would like to get a chinchila one day when I actualy find one. I already have enough money...just need to find one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:24 am
ello whee
i am cari. i am 13 an i live in florida. i am a girl. i currently have a cat and a fish and i used 2 have more biggrin

my favorite pets r catz! im obsessed with them!
3nodding  

XxSilent TearxX

4,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Junior Trader 100

LorienLlewellyn

Quotable Informer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:24 am

Pets: I have two cats, four ferrets, and fish at the moment. I've had guinea pigs and rabbits in the past.

MySpace: I made a MySpace for my cat and have been putting animal welfare articles in the blog. http://www.myspace.com/boymyboy  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games