Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:10 pm
Wretched Soul
Dagnabbit Lil, what's so emergent that you gotta be calling me now? Son of a gun, he just got away. What do you need?
Would you stop chasing the kiddies with that old war gun ya darn fool. We kinda need some repairs done round here ~ alcoholler pyros and whatnot, and no don't ask - you dun wanna know. Just bring some lumber and pretty glass.*Puts on pouty little girl voice.* Please...  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:17 pm
I see, flaming drinks by inexperienced bartenders aka Geezers who've had a few too many and the barkeep was too slow. Nice, Lil. Oh, gotcha ya, ya little bas-um-punk. Heh, you can't outrun me! Nasty laughing, then: Yeah, I'll be over in awhile, Lil. Phone goes dead.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:21 pm
Meaning we'd better tarp up the roof for a few weeks... *sigh* And he'll miss that one, too. wink  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:49 pm
Walks through the door Quit hatin, woman. I'm here now. Missed that last one my a$$.

Jimminy Christmas, wasn't this some kinda party. Thumps down his toolbox on the bar and walks over to the ladder. Sorry ladies but I'm gonna have to comandeer this for a few days.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 11:06 pm
*Watches Jack attempt to get the ladder from the ladies.* Where's your belt? Seems to be a lot of backside cleavage going on there. *Hmmm, one good tug and he'd be standing there in the all together.* twisted  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:48 am
*Covers behind bar to serve Lil* Whatcha drinking honey? Wretched? Whatl it be? razz  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:48 am
Hey Jack, haven't seen you in awhile. *Glances up at Wretched as he climbs up the ladder* How long do think it'll take to fix that?  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:55 pm
This reminds me of the time in Vegas when I was tryin to teach Wayne Newton how to properly torch a Baked Alaska and he had to add a skylight to his kitchen. *hiccup* Good times…good times. Say, let’s get this guy to build us a floating bar for the pool! *Points to Wretched Soul who is up on the ladder inspecting the hole in the cabana* He looks like he can swing a hammer! *Picks up bottle of Tequila in one hand and the bottle of Ouzo in the other and stumbles over to the ladder where Wretched is.* You look awfully familiar *pauses and takes a pull off the bottle of tequila*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:53 pm
Indeed. Have you ever met a middle-aged repairman that didn't need a belt for his pants? Watch the ladder, dear, we don't need landing on one of us.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:43 pm
*after no one orders darth feels a bit daft and pours him self a triple wray an nephews* So.... er.... how about them.... Nicks?  

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:30 pm
*Looks at Darth* Barkeep, I'll take a Flamin Blue Jesus! *Turns to the rest at the cabana* Good Gods people, what happened to the rockin party we had goin' and where in tarnations are all the cabana boys? I needs myself a message, STAT!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:00 pm
Damn, looks like rain. Heads down the ladder and out to the truck.Lil, I gotta throw up a tarp until I can get more supplies, and a roofing crew.
Returns with several bundles of tarp and rope and heads back up to the roof. While we're at it, I'm gonna change up the bar a bit, think kiln. Barkeep, I'll take a martini once I finish getting this down.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:43 am
Il have a Manhattan iced tea while your there please Darth *Glances at Psyzapp* You'd best give her a fire extinguisher with that just in case! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:15 pm
*Looks up through a drunken haze and sees the repare man above with pants in need of a belt and begins to smirk.* This could be *hic* fun.

Darth, *hic* you look like an angel and I *hic* know you're not, but could I have something strong *glances up* oh and strong drink too twisted  

iggies

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:56 pm
*After hearing a few comments, Gilda glances up at Wretched* Check you out Jack, getting all this attention. *Adjusts her glasses and continues to peer up.* Actually dear,you are in pretty good shape, for an ahhh - older gent. wink

*Wonders how long it'll take before his crew of lovely young roofers arrives.* twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games