Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:01 pm
Ringo looked back down into her small pouch and pulled out the required two dollars and handed to Maria "Thank you," she said with a polite and traditional bow.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:03 pm
I raise my arm and out of nowhere a tiny bright green dragon appears, curling around my arm and licking me. "Everyone, meet Yipiq. ^^" Yipiq looks around at everyone before hiding behind me.
(Yip-ick)  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:04 pm
Maria smiled at how formal the girl was. She put the money into the register. "No, thank you. Come back soon, mkay?" she said with a warm smile.
"Oh my lanta! You're just the cutest little thing!" Aiden exclaimed and ran over to Yipiq. "Does he like marshmallows?" he asked.
((EDIT))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:08 pm
Yipiq: She looks at Aiden softly before growling, her growl extremely soft.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Dark green: Hevin
Green: Yipiq
Orange: Pajemarc
Red+Black: Qwihk

Hevin: Heaven
Yipiq: Yip-ick
Pajemarc: Pagemark
Qwihk: Quick))  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:10 pm
"Okay, little one. I'll leave you be." he told the dragon, a remorseful look on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:14 pm
"She just doesnt like being called a he, besides, she's shy. Hm?" From behind me another dragon is seen, a little black and red one. Soft puffs of smoke come out of it's nose. "Hey Qwihk. ^^ Still no fire?" He shakes his head.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:22 pm
"Oh, sorry, sweetie. Want some carrot?" he asked, withdrawing a bag from his pocket, taking a carrot from it, and placing it on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:31 pm
"None of them eat off the floor. ^^ They dont like their food to be TOO dirty hehe." A huge dragon is behind me, resting its huge dark green head on my shouloder, barely able to rest there, it's demonic eyes scannign the room. I pet it. "Ah. Hello Hevin. Pajemarc? You on my other side?" I look and sure enough the eery orange dragon is pressed up agianst my side, glaring at everyone. "Everyone, meet Pajemarc, Qwihk, and Hevin. ^^"  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:35 pm
((Aiden's about to bash his head on the floor lol))
"Okayy....Hi, guys. Wow, they all have awesome colors, Suki!" Aiden exclaimed, awestruck.
"Oh. They're...beautiful, Suki." Maria told her. Okay so we have four cats, one shape shifter, one zombie dog, and one...two...three...four dragons. We should charge admission and make this a zoo. she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:39 pm
"Thankies. ^^ I hatched and raised them all from eggs. These little ones are still struggling for survival, but Hevin is fine since she's matured. And Maria, that'd probably be a good idea."  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:44 pm
"Awww. Here, little dragons." he said as he split open the plastic bag, revealing carrots and other various food for dragons.
Maria turned red. She'd forgotten Suki could hear thoughts.
((1000 posts! I can't believe we reached this many!!! Thanks everyone! *hugs eveyrone*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:49 pm
All four dragons turn their frightening stares to Aiden.
((Me and a coupla friends in another guild made a post about a week ago and it's already passed 1000. ^^))  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:53 pm
((Oh...Okay.))
Aiden got off the floor and ran over to the stage. The farther away from the dragons, the better. He turned to see a guy who looked oddly familiar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:00 pm
"Rezaiowaaaa!" I say a random word and point at Aiden. Qwihk and Yipiq both jump up, running after him.  

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:17 pm
"Gah!" Aiden screamed, running around the cafe at full speed for about five minutes before Maria grabbed the hood of his sweatshirt.
"Aiden Colin Dogwood, you stop that right now." Maria said, her tone eerily similar to Mrs. Dogwood's.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games