Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
The Corrupt-a-Wish Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you enjoy Corrupt-a-wish?
  Yes
  No
  Obligatory Poll Whore Option
View Results

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:38 pm
OK stumble. I couldn't grant this wish by myself but I asked my friends at MW and I'm hoping they will come through for you. Fingers crossed!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:02 pm
No wish to corrupt? emo

I wish bandaidd had made a wish

Pokemun

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 pm
Bandaidd makes a wish for you to be mute.

I wish I had the ability to turn into an unaging immortal eternally healthy 10 year old girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:08 pm
Granted. However living stone is still stone and being unable to move throughout the millennia drives you slowly but surely insane.

I wish I had a pet ferret  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:18 pm
Granted. It's 20 feet tall and eats you in one bite.

I wish I had a penny for every time a person talked to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:34 pm
Granted.... every penny for every person that has ever talked to you up to this point in your life, materializes above your head. ANd drops with the combined weight of 5 tons.....

Edit : I wish... i lived in Japan.  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:33 am
Granted! You did live in Japan, technically. You were a cute little squid just off the shores. You were netted and hurried to a restaurant, where you became some yummy sushi! Sadly, the stupid American who ordered you didn't even appreciate your delicate flavor and texture, so you died in vain. A sad story, really. I'm tearing up a little just thinking about it. crying

I wish a whole bunch of goodies would go caroling at the MW place and they would be so touched, they would forget their badness and we could all live together with guild peace and love and all good things for all the season till January.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:51 am
Granted, you're a cow and have to wear it so the farmer knows where you are.

I wish I could transform myself and start life over from the age of 5... as a super-cute girl instead of as a boy.  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 am
Granted, but thanks to the grand irony of life, you grow up wishing you were a boy and you're stuck in an endless cycle of transforming yourself to the age of five, alternating between boy and girl only to be unsatisfied every time.

I wish my desk would put itself back together instead of making me do it. stare

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:16 am
ThisEmptySoul
Granted, but thanks to the grand irony of life, you grow up wishing you were a boy and you're stuck in an endless cycle of transforming yourself to the age of five, alternating between boy and girl only to be unsatisfied every time.

I wish my desk would put itself back together instead of making me do it. stare
(pfft, I simply said transforming myself into a 5 year old girl and starting life over, nothing about me erasing my adult knowledge and memories rofl )  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:37 am
The point of the game is whatever goes unmentioned is open to interpretation, so you didn't mention them being erased, but you also didn't mention them -not- being erased.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:49 am
Granted! You find a tube of Helena Rubinstein lipstick in a dumpster dive one day after an old lady dies and by golly that stuff is oooooold but it was professional back in the day. There's even a little bit left in there if you can get at it with a bobby pin. You might want to moisten it up with some glycerin because it's kind of dried up and try not to think about the dead lady. It's still cool. Professional makeup right? Sell it on ebay. The lid is only chipped a little and that other dried mucus looking stuff will probably wash off. See if you can get the nurse to do it after your surgery to excavate the blood from your brain when the other dumpster divers attacked you with bricks. Wonder if you get bobby pins and can ebay from prison. Technically, dumpster diving is only a misdemeanor, but that one lady died and technically you did hit her back with that brick....

I wish we could clone Faerie. She's so nice.

bandaidd
Crew

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas