Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:49 pm
"Hey... vampire... you do realize that the spells we've been using aren't working..." Sonia squirmed out from under Kimo. "I wonder how Chris will react if I end up giving him another soul.... " Sonia smiled. "That reminds me... how did that feel Valis? The last time... Did it hurt?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:52 pm
Valis turned to her, his pale bluye eyes seemed to reflect the screaming faces of the people she card most for "oh nothing a few pain pills didn't cure" he saidsounding amused he advanced pulling out a butterfly knife as he did so  

Wildear17

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:58 pm
Atlanta ran over to Dazeray and began to pick her up. "If you ladies will excuse me..." She ran into the other room and set her down on a couch. Running back in, she readied another type of spell. "I don't appreciate being called vampire, so I would suggest not."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:02 pm
"That's a lovely trick there Valis..." Sonia smiled, her scythe appearing. "And about that... if you told me your name... the problem wouldn't exist.." she looked at Valis with an amused expression. "I hope you don't mind going through a similar experience...?"  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:05 pm
"fine but child , you take from me you're also giving remember that" he said and pulled out a handgun  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:13 pm
"...Giving..?" Sonia tilted her head, taking step forward. "I don't know... Why you've been messing with Dazeray lately... but... maybe.. we can get you to stop...?" She twirled her scythe in a bored manner, a whistling sound as it swirled through the air.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:20 pm
"oh i dobe it" he said and vanished, appering next to Dazeray who was just laying there, aand before anyone could move he grabbed her and vanished his mad wild laugher filling the house,  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:27 pm
"Crap.... " Sonia sniffed the air. "Not even a scent left..." Sonia looked at the vampire. "You wouldn't happen to know anything... would you? If you do then it saves me the trouble of tracking him... by round-about means..."  

drac54

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:40 pm
"Oh, fawk, don't kill me Kimo. Ooh, Diz is not goin to be happy... and that s.o.b. is not going to get away with this!" She began feeling around for Valis' mind trail and, finding none, yelled in fury. "Kimo, please tell me you can find him!!!!! sorry, sweetie-" she said sarcastically, turning towards Sonia."-but im gettin nothin. sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:46 pm
demons who me, came Valis calm voice if your able to find one that is.. he said and laughed inside there heads but it was fant and fadding  

Wildear17

drac54

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:51 pm
"The sarcasm was unnecessary...." Sonia sighed and sat down, her eyes closed. Shadows swirled around her slowly, shaping them selves into a five-pointed star that rotated. It suddenly stopped, and all the points but one disappeared. "..." Sonia stood up and looked at Kimo and the vampire. "Later guys... I do believe I've got something..." She grinned before running out the door and through the streets, keeping an eye on the strand of shadow, which gradually grew thicker as she got closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:55 pm
"Oh I don't think so!" Atlanta began to follow Sonia. "If you have something I'm coming! You're not gonna take Valis down on your own."  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:56 pm
Christopher was walking up the sreet for once not using his wings he was singing "i must be rave come come one day can i saved? is there a way At The Opera Tonight i've made my peace, no chance for peace i hold no gruge i'll end his gruge! i'm gonna sing, i'll stan the streets they'll run with blood, my final song At The Opera Tonight!" he sang in a hunting ice cold tone  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:00 pm
"Well... do you at least mind giving me your name? I'm Sonia..." She looked up and noticed Chris down the street. " Hey Chris... Gotta go!" Sonia smiled at him before making a sudden turn down the street. She looked down at the shadow under her feet, which was now just a little wider than her own shadow.  

drac54

Wildear17

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:04 pm
Christopher looked up and then sniffed he blinked slowing, closing his eyes and then followed her "someone close to you will die" he said flatly walking beside her a knowing look in his eyes  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games