Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Midnight Rain (Back & Kicking!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

For what reason would you rather be with someone?
  Love - duh!
  Money, money, money.
  I'm a loner, I don't need anyone.
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:32 am
Ebony wandered aimlessly for a while, not really knowing where to go. She kept this up until the smells of a McDonald's finally drew her in, realizing she hadn't eaten in a while. She ordered three big macs, two large fries and two large drinks, glaring at the man behind her as he stared at her tray. She sat ini a booth, alternating between glaring at everyone and ignoring them all While devouring the food.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:36 pm
((Spending weekend at gamer's convention. I'll try to get on, bear with me))  

Avelyst

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:44 pm
After entering Ebony's room, Deston found that the heater had been turned on rather high. He shook his head and set to remedying it immediately, turning the heating device completely off before cracking a window. It wasn't too cold outside, but the breeze would help waft some of the warmer air out. Warmth was a sure way to make any ice demon cranky. He waited for the room to cool considerably before he shut the window again and laid on the cooler floor. Aside from the bed being Ebony's, Deston didn't want to lay on it because it would be much warmer than the cold ground. He was tired and didn't need the discomfort of heat bothering him more than it already was. The ice demon felt his eyelids drooping as his body cooled off and rime began to collect on the parts of the floor touching his body, a sign that he'd be asleep in mere minutes. It was strange that he hadn't felt his exhaustion until now, but he refused to dwell on it as his body slowly descended into the cold darkness he knew as sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:08 pm
Arias walked down the road, her hands in her pockets. Her body ached all over and she felt the need to change, though she resisted it. The air nipped at her exposed skin and her white hair flew back with it. Arias blinked several times, trying to wet her dry eyes. She sighed and tried to quicken her pace.
I need to find Ebony first. She thought absent-mindedly.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 pm
E bony finished her food and threw away the remnants, giving everyone near a final, pinning glare before exiting the building. She stopped, looked around, and shoved her hands in her pockets, realizing that walking around aimlessly wasn't likely to be very productive. She sighed and looked a nearby bus route map, her bright red hair drawing less stares than usual as she knawed on a fingernail, trying to decide where to go.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:10 pm
Arias trudged along, looking around and sniffing the air as she walked. Her feet stopped short as she caught Ebony's scent. She looked up in time to see her getting off a bus.
"Ebony! Hey, Ebony!" She yelled and ran towards her.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:24 pm
Ebony stepped off the bus she had boarded and started to walk away when she heard Arias. Her head whipped around and she jogged over. "Hey, baby! Where ya been?" she said, hugging her very briefly, not wanting to show emotion but unable to refrain.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:56 pm
Arias smiled at the brief contact, glad for the care Ebony showed. At least she knew there was someone besides Ardeo who did care about her.
"So, I was thinking, and I am sorry for what happened. I...I have thought on things and decided my future."
Arias swallowed back any thoughts of what she originally had planned, that wouldn't help her think while talking with Ebony.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:00 pm
Ebony frowned. "What do you have to be sorry for? And hey, great, plans! Can I help?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:19 pm
Arias smiled faintly.
"I don't know, really. I do know that I need to find everyone to talk to them all at once. The problem is that I can't find everyone. You mind helping?"

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 pm
"Hey, no prob! I think Kashi and Alec are off together, but Deston is hangin at my dorm, probably sleeping the past few days off. Come on!" she said, walking toward her dorm.

{{W00TY-WOOT WOOTITTY! 1000th post!!! YEAH!*dances around frantically and holds up peace sign on one hand and rock on sign on other*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:38 pm
Deston was indeed sleeping off the past few days, but despite his outwardly peaceful appearance there was sheer pandemonium inside his head. Though his body was asleep, each and every one of his "moods" was not, save for the one that had been in control when he had fallen asleep. Each "mood" was either arguing with another or chattering incessantly in an attempt to but his way into an argument. What was the cause of their quarreling? Nothing more than who would be allowed to bring the body back into the waking world. One believed it should be his privilege because he tended to be the dominant one, but another dissented fervently while a third tried to suggest that he take over while the other two work it out. There was yet a fourth that believed it was his turn to take control while the remainder sat and waited, one fading away into that obscurity that regularly consumed the lesser "moods." It was really too bad that all this was happening, it didn't leave the ice demon any room to dream.  

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:16 pm
Arias rolled her eyes.
"Damn Ardeo!" She yelled.
There was no need to call him a human name now, considering that everyone knew who he was anyway.
"He is such a lecher. He needs to get a real hobby instead of hitting on shapeshifters." Arias mumbled to herself.
Though, she couldn't blame him considering how boring life was for him. But it felt nice to vent about something anyway, even if it was just Ardeo's flirtatious nature.

"Ardeo, do you think that I'll ever marry a prince?"
"A prince? What do you talk of, you silly little girl?"
Ardeo was in his human form. He stared down at the little six year-old with a smile tugging at his lips. Arias picked a flower off the ground and sniffed it cautiously before wrinkling her nose and throwing it to the side.
"I mean, a Prince Charming. Like the kind you see in storytales. I want you to be my noble steed if I do!"
Ardeo chuckled, "I don't think a fox qualifies as a steed."
Arias picked another flower, then another, sniffing and throwing away each one.
"Anyway, Ardy, what do you think?"
"I think that any man that marries you someday will be a lucky b*****d. No man will ever be good enough to be a 'Prince Charming' in my book."
The little girl crawled into his lap and smiled up at him.
"Then I guess I'll just have to marry you, Ardy! You can be my Prince Charming, right?"
Ardeo was silent for a moment before lifting up a violet and handing it to the child. She sniffed it and squeeled in delight.
"I'll always be charming, darling, but I can't gaurantee to be good enough to be a prince."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:19 pm
Ebony snickered. It was good to hear Arias vent, as it didn't happen often. "Yeah, well, better Kashi than me." she said, smirking.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:38 pm
Arias' cheeks grew hot.
"Don't jynx yourself, he is such a lecher that I wouldn't be surprised if you got hit on soon."
Arias sniffed and followed after Ebony. She hated to admit it, but after all of the time she had spent with Ardeo, as of late she had been barely speaking with him. All her mind had been on was Zeke.
Poor guy, I'm gonna have to make it up to him with some fish or something.
He meant a lot to her, more than she would ever say out loud. He had been there for her through everything and even protected her.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff