Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:57 am
*walks into bar* Can I have a... OH! *sees battle taking place* Did I come at a bad time? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:41 am
jak the wind god
your prayers will go unanswered... demons are all that answer... god was made silent by satin...

dear its so sad that you think that, oh well.  

icekat312

icekat312

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:42 am
Jman05
icekat2
ahhh... question cole what are you *icekat says and then looks away from the horror of the to men standing next to each other* why me *looks back at the battle feild tears in the eyes and can hardly stand to watch the men fight in such a way she then falls to the ground* why why do all things have to be this way why not ask God for help not these demonic things that you ask for help cry i can't stand it *to self* dear lord help these men as they continue and don't let them get to cought up in this power that they are using to fight wtih* cry (i really need some help if i can't control these feelings).
uppon launching his attack he looks over at icekat "hes a summoner." pauseing to look back at cole for a second than turning his head to talk to her again "And a quiet powerful one at that." returns his full attention to the battle

i know he is a sommoner i just didn't reallize how scary his sommonings would be  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:15 am
Jman05
-Cloud-Cole

"Burn me like the fires of hell?" *Cole begins to laugh* lol "Fire can't burn me. No matter how powerful the flames are,or how deep in the depths of this world you dig." *Cole gives a serious glare at Jman* "I'll show you why." *Cole raises his right hand, snaps his fingers and says.* "Kazt, spirit of flames, I summon you." *A small, imp like creature with burning skin and black flames for eyes appears at the side of Cole.* "What is it Cole?" *Cole points at Jman.* "What can you tell me about those grey flames?" *Kazt takes a single glance at Jman.* "They are the second strongest flames that can be created in this world. Your oppent posses incredible demonic powers if he was able to summon my grey flames. Do not underestimate him Cole." *Cole closes his eyes and strecthes his arm at Kazt.* "I see, then lets show him the power of the Lord of Flames." *Kazt gives an evil smile.* twisted "As you wish m'lord. *Kazt body breaks into flames and rushes into Cole's palm.* *Cole raise his now black flameing arm and says.* "I wonder Jman. Have you ever seen the gates of hell? They are not really a gate, but a burning black wall of fire. *Cole places his arm back at his side and then his whole body explodes into black flames.* twisted "Lets see who's flames are stronger." "The grey flames of a powerful demon......or the black flames of the fire spirit himself. *Cole rushes towards Jman. The black flames still radiating around him.*
(do you do T1 that would have been a really good t1 post well almost)
Jman disapears leaveing behind a small pinpoint black hole that quickly dissapates where he once was reapearing behind cole about 10 feet away."well since i wont be able to rely on my flames for help i guess ill have to use other methods." a pea sized black ball appears in his hand, and he tosses it beside cole as a warning shot grazeing his leg and explodeing once it hits the ground. "opps looks like i missed im sure by now that your leg is going quiet numb around where it glanced off your leg."

*Cole stares at his leg that was grazed and thinks to himself. [Jman isn't lieing. I'm starting to lose feeling in my left leg.] *Coles thoughts were interupted by Kazt voice in his mind* "M'lord, what are you doing?" "Let us burn thourgh his flesh and forever leave his soul scourged." *Cole sends his thought to Kazt* [I won't be able to do anything of the sort, if my leg remains the same. He only did this as an accident. What would have happend if I took the full force of the blast?] *Kazt then replies* "The heal you leg and protect yourself from this happening again m'lord." "How?" *Cole already knew the anwser to his question but asked anyways hoping for something else then what he expected.* *Kazt simply said* "Sia." *Cole thoughts fell quiet for awhile, then he screamed out.* scream "Screw that. She is more likely to start fighting with me then help me out after what I did." *Cole uses his right leg to jump high into the sky.* *In mid air Cole stretches his arm towards the sky and says.* "Nova." *A giant sphere of red flames formed into Cole's palm.* *Cole smiled as he swung his arm downward towards the spot where Jman had reappeared behind him.* *The flames began moved toward that area.*  

-Cloud-Cole

Distinct Seeker

icekat312

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:18 pm
???*he is hurt and his leg is not gonna get better like that why can't i find the way to stopthem before someone gets killed can't let that happen that would just uggh...* whhhyyy does this keep happening to me i want to help but i can't aford to lose control again. sweatdrop maybe i can help without losing control but how stressed err.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:29 pm
*Thinks to self- Nova... the last time i saw it use was in a battle... to long ago* *looks at icekat* dont even try to stop them, i must see what happens, and besides, i will make sure neither of them die, i can retrive their souls from pergatory if needs be... or heaven, or hell, where ever they go...  

jak the wind god

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:31 pm
apicott
*walks into bar* Can I have a... OH! *sees battle taking place* Did I come at a bad time? confused

*quiet voice from next to you* no... you did not... things are just getting started...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:33 pm
icekat2
jak the wind god
your prayers will go unanswered... demons are all that answer... god was made silent by satin...

dear its so sad that you think that, oh well.

i know that... because i helped satin... god will not answer, or at least on this side of the earth... he is still afraid of me... silly fool, i would not attack him for no reason, he blesses someone and i will leave him alone... i have nothing against him... but i guess he wont listen...  

jak the wind god

jak the wind god

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:38 pm
icekat2
???*he is hurt and his leg is not gonna get better like that why can't i find the way to stopthem before someone gets killed can't let that happen that would just uggh...* whhhyyy does this keep happening to me i want to help but i can't aford to lose control again. sweatdrop maybe i can help without losing control but how stressed err.

lolz... that was a good shot by jman...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:07 pm
*walks in*

confused Huh...?  

alcoholandbandages

bleu-violet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:32 pm
*walks in*

7-up plz.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:22 pm
bleu-violet
*walks in*

7-up plz.

*walks over to Bleu-Viloet*
I don't think they're serving drinks right now Darlin...things are just starting to heat up. I hate to see any kind of violence though. I come from a peaceful people. If this doesn't end, soon, I'll be forced to use my Mystic Aura...  

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

Jman05

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:28 pm
-Cloud-Cole

*Cole stares at his leg that was grazed and thinks to himself. [Jman isn't lieing. I'm starting to lose feeling in my left leg.] *Coles thoughts were interupted by Kazt voice in his mind* "M'lord, what are you doing?" "Let us burn thourgh his flesh and forever leave his soul scourged." *Cole sends his thought to Kazt* [I won't be able to do anything of the sort, if my leg remains the same. He only did this as an accident. What would have happend if I took the full force of the blast?] *Kazt then replies* "The heal you leg and protect yourself from this happening again m'lord." "How?" *Cole already knew the anwser to his question but asked anyways hoping for something else then what he expected.* *Kazt simply said* "Sia." *Cole thoughts fell quiet for awhile, then he screamed out.* scream "Screw that. She is more likely to start fighting with me then help me out after what I did." *Cole uses his right leg to jump high into the sky.* *In mid air Cole stretches his arm towards the sky and says.* "Nova." *A giant sphere of red flames formed into Cole's palm.* *Cole smiled as he swung his arm downward towards the spot where Jman had reappeared behind him.* *The flames began moved toward that area.*
dissapears like before and this time reapears high in the air his wings flaping lazely. thinking to him self as he watches the giant fireball hit the ground where he was "hmm maybe i should try a smaller amount of dark matter on each arm." two BB sized black balls appear in his hand tossing them both at an arm trying to be as accurate as possible.
one hits cole in the right sholder absorbing into his skin, a sharp pain erupts in his sholder radiateing down his arm and than his arm falls limp, the other misses entirely and lands next to jak explodeing on contact with the ground. "darn i missed with one, never could get the aim quite right when throwing more than one." as he finishes talking settes in on a current and starts to glide in circles like a bird of prey watching its hunt.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:31 pm
jak the wind god
apicott

*quiet voice from next to you* no... you did not... things are just getting started...

*turns to the left* Who are you? Do you know what started all of this?  

Princess-Ariel-Atlantis

icekat312

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:47 am
Jman05
-Cloud-Cole

dissapears like before and this time reapears high in the air his wings flaping lazely. thinking to him self as he watches the giant fireball hit the ground where he was "hmm maybe i should try a smaller amount of dark matter on each arm." two BB sized black balls appear in his hand tossing them both at an arm trying to be as accurate as possible.
one hits cole in the right sholder absorbing into his skin, a sharp pain erupts in his sholder radiateing down his arm and than his arm falls limp, the other misses entirely and lands next to jak explodeing on contact with the ground. "darn i missed with one, never could get the aim quite right when throwing more than one." as he finishes talking settes in on a current and starts to glide in circles like a bird of prey watching its hunt.

yikes that was extra close darn it's not like i know i can't stop them i just wanna help.  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games