Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:18 pm

"Cool, what do you shift into?" Kiki asked.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:25 pm

"Can you two talk while we are walking to the beach?!?!?! Oh, by the way, I'm Crystal and this is Izumi." Crystal said, pointing to the male beside her, "I'm a mermade and can control water, that is one of the reasons we are going to the beach, I heal in water and i got badly injured."

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Izumi looked at Daisuke, then chuckled a bit. "crap, I was enjoying being the only guy in our little pack. meh, nothing lasts forever." he joked. "anyway, I'm the last member of a powerful clan of dragon people, and I can control fire. oh, and I have five stomachs." he said. he actually did enjoy being the only guy among a group of girls. it made him stand out a bit.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:30 pm

"At least you will be able to talk to a guy and not just girls, Izumi!" Crystal said giggling.

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:47 pm

Izumi nodded and smiled at Crystal. "true." he said. he kinda didn't care if he was with guys or girls, as long as he got to be with friends.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:57 am

"Well, let's head over to the beach then, shall we?" Kiki said, walking towards the beach, "It's not far."

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SPAWNTANEOUS ASPLOSION

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:28 am

"A cat." He answered simply, and smiled a bit at Izumi. "Nice to meet you, too." At Crystal's comment about being a mermaid, he tilted his head to the side. Mermaid? Injured? Was she okay?

"I guess we should start heading off then...?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:08 pm

Izumi stretched out his wings a bit, then followed Kiki. this day at the beach would be good to relax a bit.

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:39 pm

On the way to the beach, Kiki talked to Daisuke about shifting. "A cat, huh? I shift into a cat too. One with blue fur." She told him.
(In her neko form she has blue ears, a blue tail and short blue hair. Just so you know cuz you're new.)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 pm

"Ahh the beach! I can't wait to jump in and heal myself!" Crystal said running towards the water.

11bumblebee

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 am

"I don't really do water." Kiki said, "I'm more of a sun bather." She pulled out her towel, put on a pair of shades and lied down on her towel.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:18 pm

"Wait...how will i get out of the water? You know with my tail and everything..." Crystal said after jumping in the water. Just then a huge moster raised out of the water. "Well that works to!" Cystal said as the people around her are running away.

11bumblebee

88Prowl

7,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:33 am

"Oh, you got to be kidding me." Kiki said, "Why are there so many monsters in this place." Kiki got up, pulled out her Shanzi (Japanese weapon) and prepared to fight the creature.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:54 am

Crystal swam out of the water onto the land and sat there starring at it. "What is it? Like some kind of cracken?" Crystal said trying to pull herself away because her tail is still there."UGG i really hope my legs get dry soon" Then hope jumped down and started drying them.

11bumblebee

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:14 am

Izumi smirked at the monster and beared his claws, ready to strike at the beast. he flew at it and slashed, but it smacked him back a few feet.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games