Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:18 pm

*Atmund gave the order for the Centaurs to lower their weapons* "Goddess, I just need to touch your mind to know everything that has happened to you." "You may touch my mind, Atmund. Just don't mess with anything while you're in there." *Atmund touched a finger to Goddess' forhead and saw everything that she had seen* "Very well, Goddess. I know that memories don't lie." *He turned to Nick* "You are welcome here, small one. If Goddess loves you enough to bind your souls together, then we have no choice but to adopt you into the tribe. Come." *Goddess took Nick by the hand* "It's OK. Nothing bad will happen now. They know that you're my love and they will accept you for who you are. Here, there are no bad names to call people. Here, you will be a friend, just like back at the Castle."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:30 pm

User ImageNick felt better, he trusted Goddess more than anyone in this world. He took her hand and followed her and the guards into the tribe.

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:57 pm

*When they got to the tribe, Goddess saw that it hadn't changed at all. There where about 50 dwelings, all carved into the side of a huge cliff that overshadowed everything* "Atmund, will you take us to the Killknot grove? There is some one that we know who will die without it. And, we need to go to the Spring. Do you think you can help us with that?" *Atmund nodded* "I shall help you to the best of my ablities, Goddess, but for now, we must see the Herd Master. He shall order perperations for the adoption feast." "Oh, good! He is he Herd Master? He must be an ancient by now." *Goddess turned to Nick* "The Herd Master is the oldest one in the tribe. Every tribe has it's own Herd Master and they all sit on the councile of Masters to represent us before the True Master. The True Master is the first Centaur. He is our god and his mate is our goddess. They where the first Centaurs that where created. Come on." *Atmund was facinated by all of this. It was compleatly unheard of to adopt a human into the tribe, but it was time for a change* "Goddess, the Herd Master is an ancent and he has been for a centuary. He misses you. I would know. I am his youngest son."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:05 pm

User ImageNick nodded as he listened to the centaur's history in this world. Then he felt surprised that the tribe prepared a feast just to adopt him. "Uhm.. do they really have to go to so much trouble for me?" he asked feeling uncomfortable again.

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:24 pm

"I don't really understand the process. Atmund, could you clear that up for us?" *Goddess asked, sencing Nicks' unease and giving his hand a squeeze* "Well, seeing as you've never seen an adoption ceromony, I guess I can tell you. The feast is a just a way to replenish ourselves afterwards. You get really hungery during the cermony, so we have a feast to fix that. And it's a way for the tribe to meet the new member. Nothing more then that. Here we are." *They had reached the cave where the Herd Master lived. As Atmund pushed back the curtian covering the entrence, a voice called out from inside, startling Goddess* "Well? What is it, then? Unless it's an urgent matter, I can't help..........." *The Herd Master stoped midsentence* "Atmund, what are humans doing here?" "Father, this is Goddess in a human form," *Atmund said, pointing at Goddess* "And this is the human to whom she is soulbound. The laws of our people are clear. You know what must be done, Father." *Goddess was trembling. She was worried that the Herd Master would forbid Nick to be adopted, but...* "Yes, I know what must be done." ^The Herd Master said* "Atmund, order the feast prepared. You two, come closer so that I can see you." *Goddess took a step forward then looked at Nick* "It's alright. It will be quick. Then, we will be truly one."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:59 am

User ImageNick quietly walked forward and stared at the Herd Master in the eyes. "I am Nick, bound by soul to Goddess." He never bowed nor showed respect. He had eyes only for Goddess and her alone. For a moment he stayed silent but suddenly a searing pain in his heart erupted. "Ack! Tsk.." he held his chest then a second later the pain was gone. What the hell..

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:33 am

Scanda leaned against the wall in the Chiefs office "I can sense it if its going to do something major for example if its just destroyed somewhere but we cant use a radar since it can only be seen with eyes but your lucky to see what it looks like many who have died"he said as he got a new hologram up but not big just so Scanda could see it "Chief if you really want everyone to stay only powerful ones should try to fight it but if they are injured in anyway even minor they need to be healed because if the injury from the Zoah is still there then it will eat thorough the persons skin til theyre bare to a skeleton and dead but if its on someone who cant die then it just tracks them and personally controls their mind and everything else"Scanda explained as he put the hologram away and stared at Chief "So whats it gonna be"he said questioning her.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:07 pm

*hetukiri looked at Scanda and then at chief* "Chief why dont we put Scanda as head overseer of this new threat... he can be incharge of this operation, we can give him probably give him 10 of your old achient clay warriors and i can use my a bit elven magic to bring to life.. he can report back to us ocasionally on how the fight is going." ^^ "what do you say?"

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Chief walked behind her desk and opened up the top draw, pulling out a crystal orb, she throw it to Scanda who caught it easily in his hands, "that is a communicator from you to me, each one of the head leader in the castle has one. It will connect you to any of us," she began to call of the head leaders names to program Scanda's new orb " Hetukiri, Dark, Goddess, Nick, Andrew, and Luna. The last two are creatures on the house that you haven't met yet I'm sure. Andrew is the leader of the castle trolls, while Luna guards the fairies. They will at be at your disposal along with Hetukiri's warriors as well."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:03 pm

"Dont forget my brother hatukiri, hes the leader of the spirit relm!!!" ^^ *hetukiri said quickly to remind chief*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Scanda caught the orb "I best see these Clay warriors fighting skills incase you lose them because a Zoah can stun someone by hitting them with their arm shield but any other attack means severe damage maybe death if its really dangerous"he said staring at Chief as he sensed the Zoah getting closer "Dont give me the warriors yet just get them prepared Iam going to check how close this guy is"Scanda said clicking his fingers and was atop the roof looking over the garden seeing nothing and teleported back to the office once he did the Zoah came out of camoflauge "Their is many things you dont know what I can do Scanda with all just one Zoah scout robot"the Zoah said turning back to camoflauge before anyone saw him.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Chief noding in understanding at Scanda before repeating the name Hatukiri into the orb, "I'm going to check on the ball and announce the winner, with things heating up they way that they are, it seems best to finish the Ball earlier."

Chief Sankofa
Crew

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Scanda teleported back to Chiefs office "Now where are these Clay warriors"he said curiously as he felt another sense "Possibly a joke one like last time"Scanda said as he stared out the window waiting for Chief.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:03 pm

"I'll go with you," Dark said, opening the door before her. They walked in silence for a while, both still not directly speaking about what happened earlier. When they arrived at the Ball door way, Dark turned Mega around to face him, "we should talk about this love, before it is to late."

Phantom Touch

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:11 pm

Chief bit her lip, then shook her head no, "there is still far too much work to be done, for a personal talk such as that, maybe once we have beaten the Zoah we could but not right now." she turned from him and pushed open the ballroom door's.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games